Why do french fans hate him?

Why do french fans hate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfhu1HkELqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's white

because he don't play football (soccer for you) instead he play headball

to be more specific, he's a strong masculine white Frenchman, so of course the media, who put these opinions in peoples heads, would hate him

can't be cheating on his wife, they all do that down there.

Also he is not Muslim

Two things French people hate

wtf we don't hate him
Sandniggers are completely triggered by him because he cucked Benzemerde

He's a fucking white male.

French hate whites.

He is white and Catholic.

He is not black

EBUL HANSOM WHITE MAN STEALING ALL OFFA WIMMIN

please

Damn. That is nice

Is that Higuain? Bought his Juventus jersey in Rome during the CL final not knowing shit about soccer and got threatened with violence for wearing it at the Naples central train station lol

Wait shit i answered my own question, never mind.

Friendly reminder that Giroud has scored more goals for France than Benzema and his goal average is on par with Thierry Henry.

But Charles Britbongi, hes not black. French people will never accept less than 2/3 of the team being black

Why does a Country as cucked as Sweden have such a White Team?

Why do arsenal fans hate him?

Because he sucks. If he was good he wouldn't have played his whole career at shitty clubs

The question would be why do they hate Benzema, a top 5 player at his position

lyl

never turns up in big games, and when he does score , france is already leading by 3 goals.

hes not a bad striker, but he's not a benzema or greezeman

>Benzema
>I play for France because of sport challenge
>My real country is Algeria
>Sold sexual Photos from a partner team
>YOU ArE ALl BUnch Of RACisTs

That's why...

Individually he is not better than them, but for France he is more important.

Do French people actually hate him though? Or is it just the beurs and their eunuchs?

>not the webm showing build up play

Who is No.7? He's calling for the cross from Giroud then acts like Giroud fucking missed?

Griezmann, bien sûr.

Thought so. I wasn't sure if he was No.7 or No.10.

>>not the webm showing build up play
>build up play
>France

Don't be upset, you could be playing crab football like Englel.

who cares about this if hes good?

>who cares about this if hes good?
The entire country and the team.

>kiling the greeman

Most people want this team to play a highly technical football with players like Griezmann, Mbappé, eventually Benzema and so on. Contrary to these players, Giroud is not world-class, so they think the team would be better if he was left off.

The thing is, the coach has always built all his teams on a model which uses a pivot striker, a role at which Giroud may be the best in the world. But yeah, he doesn't dribble, he doesn't sprint on the wing, and so on.

Giroud embodies what this team is, and is the opposite of what people want this team to be. Which is pretty unfair, because the model has so far worked really well and he has been the most consistent player on the team during the last three years.

People judge Giroud on what he isn't rather than on what he is, that's why they don't like him. And that's a pretty stupid stance.

he plays for arsenal

somalis are terrible at sports

Why do they love Griezmann then?

I think he's acting in disbelief because Giroud is normally so fucking shit but just scored a quality goal

you know why

youtube.com/watch?v=mfhu1HkELqk

We're really cute though

you're meant to serve swedish cocks desu

he's a wigger

this

he's a twink

Not rocket science famlee. Look at that face

damn she's fine

>Benzema
>showing up in big games for France

? lol

Only Arabs hate on Giroud desu (they want Benzema), the rest of the country sees him as a player without any genius, but who's likeable because: he always delivers, he works hard and he loves playing for the team (a bit like Matuidi IMO)

Because he's a trap.

this is literally the greatest kit I've ever seen

came here to post this

Nike makes fine kits for France desu, >we chose an American brand but no regrets

Damn, I'd smash (her).

No, you came here to post tits

le refuse

here's one
>captcha: Paseo Pierre

JIROO ON THE FRONT PAGE

Because he's too good