Saw 8 was announced and I'm sure it's going to be a halorious mess like most of the saw movies but entertaining...

Saw 8 was announced and I'm sure it's going to be a halorious mess like most of the saw movies but entertaining. What's your favorite saw movie/death?
Favorite saw movie: 6
Favorite death: Jill saw 7

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how do i spell hilarious
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

since 6 was an extremely on the nose commentary on obamacare do you think saw 8 will feature commentary on a certain orange head of state?

favorite aka only good one: the first movie
favorite death: the dude in 3 who gets drowned in the liquified corpses of pigs because it's so fucking retarded.

>people sit around and discuss their favorite deaths from movies
Fuck, why don't they just reopen the Colosseum already? Nobody would watch Saw if you could see death row inmates from around the world fighting cunts with swords and shit.

>halorious

This is what heaven will look like.

>he doesnt post in ISISkino threads

>the dude in 3 who gets drowned
But he didn't drown, guy saved him only for script to dispose of him during the next trap in the most retarded way possible.

>AMMA GONNA STAND IN FRONT OF THE GUN

I meant halorious in terms of the plot being fucking stupid

fave death was seeing chester bennington getting rekt

D&

>still not realizing

Christ..

I do realize what your saying but I don't think the deaths are halorious I think the plot that jigsaw knows how everything is going to workout perfectly is halorious

all the saw movies are fun as fuck even with the plot being pretty dumb. i was bummed the killed off the angry cop guy who takes over, i thought for once there was someone with charisma to carry the show after jigsaw died but nope that was short lived

i dont even remember the saws by the number, but for entertainment purposes i guess the 7th one as the cop guy goes around killing people who know about him
fav death also jill

My favorite one would have to be the first, since that's the only one I can even coherently remember anything about. The rest are just a blur of stupidity and gore.

>he's still doing it

I can admit when I don't understand something so explain what I'm missing because obviously I don't understand

10/10

lmgtfy.com/?q=how do i spell hilarious

>gifs in 2017
you are the trash

Oh fuck I'm a idiot. I didn't realize I spelt hilarious wrong oops.

Why didn't Jigsaw or Amanda just drown him in water?

Why go through all that trouble getting those pigs just to drown a man

That's a good point