WTF is this shit?

Lorreta Lynch launching a UN program in September called the Strong Cities Network to battle "extremist"

justice.gov/opa/pr/launch-strong-cities-network-strengthen-community-resilience-against-violent-extremism

>The Strong Cities Network will serve as a vital tool to strengthen capacity-building and improve collaboration,” said Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch. “As we continue to counter a range of domestic and global terror threats, this innovative platform will enable cities to learn from one another, to develop best practices and to build social cohesion and community resilience here at home and around the world.”

>The Strong Cities Network (SCN) – which launches September 29th at the United Nations – will empower municipal bodies to fill this gap while working with civil society and safeguarding the rights of local citizens and communities.

Saw this on twitter

UN vehicle sightings are starting to show up more and more on twitter

mobile.twitter.com/MickBlair54/status/747260556822777856

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaPwqokBn9M
youtube.com/watch?v=Ltvgmrzosq0
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/
youtube.com/watch?v=FwKGeuPMwAc
youtube.com/watch?v=4Cm4D1xLE9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does this mealy-mouthed shit babble fucking mean?

That's what I'm trying to figure out

What are they calling an "extremist" and why are UN armored vehicles being reported around the country?

Cause you are all going in FEMA camps soon u moron time to wake up

>The Strong Cities Network will enable cities across the globe pool our resources, knowledge and best practices together and thus leave us standing stronger in the fight against one of the greatest threats to modern society.”

Wtf is the greatest threat to modern society? They don't say

UN troops deployed as "peacekeepers" in the US would be a turkey shoot. You'd have a blue helmet on every fence post in the country before the end of the first week.

>the greatest threat to modern society

Oy vey! I wonder who they are

Retired US Army General and the former Supreme Allied Commander of Europe for NATO Wesley Clark (Jew) advocates rounding up “radicalized” and “disloyal” Americans (patriots, veterans, white, christians, gun owners) and putting them in internment camps for the “duration” of the war on terror. In a nutshell, Jew Wesley Clark just laid it out. your future... youtube.com/watch?v=eaPwqokBn9M

Those are the vehicles of the revolution. When those baby killing UN fags start some shit we are gonna kick there ass and take all there gear

I get a chubby just thinking about it.

>flir scope on my serbu and a can full of raufoss
>mfw UN thugs show up to violate my rights

I'd like to thank them for all this gear they will be leaving behind, one way or another.

Armored car giveaway?

Wonder what they are going to tell those soldiers to go to their death?

I'd almost feel bad for the poo in loos that get stuck with the job of pacifying rural America. They probably just wanted to go to Africa to rape the locals.

This is genuinely quite ominous. I mean they never name their threat and it's 90% buzzwords disguising something that probably tramples all over our rights yet again.

ARM YOURSELVES BOYS

I'm torn between buying new tires or buying an AR 15. Should I go with the rifle?

That you'd rather spew angst then investigate anything for yourself.

I'm sure all the dead Pajeets will make great fertilizer though.

Is this the Walmarts?

Car will probably serve you better senpai.

I wouldn't want to eat that food.

>september 2015

youtube.com/watch?v=Ltvgmrzosq0

We are fucked

>Bought my first real gun last week. (grandpa gave me some when he died)
>this shit starts popping
>volunteered on the trail clean up in my area. So know how to move through my city without the use of main roads.
>some how knew this day would come.

>can full of .50 rauffoss

PLS GIBE

jesus fuck i posted this shit awhile back and nobody cared

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/

all you fags did was reply
>breitbart
>oyyy veyy
>shut it down
>ARCHIVE THE PAGE NEWFAG

current pol is too busy posting black cocks to pay attention to this

It said ISIL in the article you fuck.

6 TERRIFYING WALMART Facts
youtube.com/watch?v=FwKGeuPMwAc

Future RFID Chipping Hubs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Cm4D1xLE9c