Is it me or has Sup Forums significantly improved ever since the despicable tyrant known as Moot was deposed?

Is it me or has Sup Forums significantly improved ever since the despicable tyrant known as Moot was deposed?

>Moot

Who?

Who is this moot that you speak of?

oh yeah I heard about this
I think he was some kind of SJW mod on Sup Forums that everybody hated

>capitalizing moot

I kinda miss him desu. He had some funny aspects.... He participated.

I mean... Mook is just nobody to me at all. It's sad.

moot never cared for Sup Forums. he frequented Sup Forums and /fit/ though

>being a Jewt loyalist
>2016

I thought you all died in the winter of 2014.

Are you guys serious? I honestly cannot tell if you're trolling.

>improved

you guys remember Sup Forums harbor??

I miss that...

Yeah, but before he left he put in place the most draconian SJW mods in charge of Sup Forums because of GG, effectively killing their board culture.

Its the fucking same and you know it. At best. And it's impossible to compare because of trumpkins and newfags, who become exponentially more newfaggy with each passing year until you and I wake up one day and completely fucking ignore the last 24 hours of our lives.

Oh wait, it's WORSE than that right now.

Maybe the mods were changed by hiroshima, the leash was untighten a little bit after moot's departure that's for sure. However, people chosen by moot himself still linger on the website, you still can't talk about him of gamergate so you can say moot left people with specific instructions that hiroshima can't remove

>inb4 404 thread not found

> There are people on Sup Forums that don't remember Mootykins.
Feels weird

Literally who?

Either explain or fuck off with your made up bullshit then.

What happened to moot?

Yeah, Sup Forums won a decisive victory despite all odds being against us.

All it did was make us stronger in the end.

He wanted a real life. Of which the nature is speculative.

He literally got an SJW gf and got cucked into selling the site to hiroshima

All the money got to his head, he had to leave.

moots ded baby

moots ded

Moot? I heard of a guy named Joot, does that count?

Moot? Never heard of her

Sounds almost niggerish too

Or maybe Jewish and niggerish with a dash of whiny cunt

I mean I guess

>Moot was deposed

He had to leave, he new he could never show his face here again after his girlfriend cucked him

He got a job with google

I remember one week I couldn't stand to browse pol because of constant floating text. He was so fucking butthurt.

this, Christopher Poole is out there somewhere, a different man

Almost like it never happened

Moot unintentionally invented cuck culture by making it a big deal on Sup Forums via word filters and later claiming that it was just a prank bro, so we have at least that to thank him for.

The stickied post with a naked black man was hilarious at first but shortly after I was just angry seeing it everytime I visited Sup Forums

Well i have heard of a guy named toot but not joot who is joot?

God I loved Sup Forums harbor. Awoo was sticked and brit/pol/ actually had good discussion.

?
Who is this mort you speak of?

>Christopher Poole

His name is Robert Bopkins, you fucking retards.

He shot his father then ran away to join the Texas Rangers.

Feels like all the cool discussion stopped after Sup Forums harbor. I used to enjoy all kinds of threads, and it feels like we had a lot more intellectual discussion including book threads and shit

apparently a former moderator

it's an election year...

Sup Forums has gotten a lot worse. It's basically an alt-right echo chamber filled with redditfugees.

>(((moot)))

gee i wonder what his problem was?

>cool discussion

Old Sup Forums was nothing but constant cuck threads, race baiting and jewish conspiracy horseshit. I'd say a major turning point was the Zimmerman trial in '13.

And leafs are eternally butthurt because they went from completely irrelevant to the butt of every joke on Sup Forums. Even Indians get more respect.

no nation gets any respect if they break your faggy echo chamber 2bh

no, because hiro's staff of mods are absolute SJW human trash, more so than before. you get banned for saying nigger now.

Moot was a dickhole but at least he cared about his site.

Way more shills since he gave the site up, not a good thing. Not to mention the fact that the jap is probably working with the NSA.

Shills are here because Sup Forums now poses a threat to globalist interests

They'd love to turn this site into another Reddit/Twitter/Tumblr shithole where they control the conversation.

sorta waiting for the next big sekret club site, and it probably already exists but it's hidden away.

the whole internet has turned into tumblr because mobile fags and electronics are so cheap. Sup Forums used to be a stormfront circlejerk for a brief period but I'd much rather have that than Hillary spam and gun control threads taking up half the site.