full ranking here

www.fiba.basketball/rankingmen

>apehoop
no one cares

>21th
wtf I like basketball now?

Argentina 6
>kek

How many o these are actually good teams? Is it like rugby where there are only about 10 decent teams. You could be 15th in the world but you're actually pretty useless.

>61

Uh, oh...no surprise.

look at the points gap between 1 and 2

If you take out USA (dream team) and Serbia, then any top 20 team can win it.

New Zealand are clearly the best rugby team, a big gap between them and the rest but there are other good teams too. Looks like about 12 good basketball nations. Big points gap after Russia.

>brazil and argentina better than greece
:DDDDDDdd

Yes, it's like rugby basically.
It's USA and the rest.
There are some good NT though (Spain, France, Serbia, Argentina)
Other NT that have a decent history too(Lithuania, Greece, Russia)

>Brazil is better than Turkroaches and greeks

Do we ever win anything?

>we are 5th worldwide and we don't give a shit about this sport
lmao, nice "competition" you've got there. imagine if we had 1 or 2 black guys, we'd dominate this shit

I really fucking wished that brazilians cared about Basketball the way we care about Football, we would at least top 3.

you would lose by 50 to our A team trying

no other country should even bother playing basketball, you're all shit

2004?

was 13 years ago?

Was a catastrophic failure thanks to shit attitudes and no heart, yes, but it goes to show you just how top-heavy the sport is. If we don't win ONE gold medal, it's an all time upset.

>Brazil 10th
>-3 (was in 7th)
What? Didn't even knew >we were that good.

what caused Italy to jump 19 spots?

Post your face when Iran, Nigeria and Philippines are rated higher than your country

bribed fiba with spaghetti

A few years ago we defeated a team with Iverson, Wade, LeBron, Carmelo and Duncan. And we only had 1 (one) NBA team

>hey remember that one time the US didn't win?
Aren't you kind of making his point for him?

We are still beating your ass every year at 3x3 basketball tho. You know the competition where negroes arent on "allowed" roids like with the nba ones.

lol what the fuck are you talking about

10 good teams. I think >we could easily lose (or win except for USA) to the top 10 teams , the rest are shit

>hug, don't follow basketball, wonder where we rank
>122
>behind the cayman islands
Holy fuck

Shouldn't Slovenia be at least top 5? They just won Eurobasket (though Serbia didn't have their best players).

We have a bunch NBA players pleb
they're all benchwarmers and only one is young but better than nothing

Nene started for most of last year I believe. I think he's lost the starting job to Capela though.

*two of them are young actually, Cristiano Felicio and Raul Neto

>in shock
>realize it's basketball

lmao who cares

It's worse than rugby. In rugby you have NZ, Australia, England, South Africa, Wales, France, and Ireland. Then you have a bunch of second tier nations that can get lucky enough to get pretty far in tournaments like Argentina, Scotland, Italy, Georgia.
In apehoop there's the US and at best one other country that has a chance against them.

You suck at all sports anyways

>mexico above puerto rico
how?

>Lithuania 6th

What's wrong with this? Don't bully them!

the difference is in rugby there's simply no US-tier team to dominate, basketball is at a much higher level than rugby which is a literal amateur sport for many of those countries you listed, while basketball actually has functioning pro leagues all over europe.

stupid post

>in rugby there's simply no US-tier team to dominate
new zealand? their closest opponent is south africa and they still win +80% games

that invalidates his/your previous claim then

What about Fiji?

fiji dominate 7s, but are mediocre at classic rugby

not me, didn't read the previous posts

>their closest opponent is south africa
Wrong. Saffers are gone to shit. England are second best. And even in the absolute state they're in now they only lost by a point to them last weekend.

>England are second best.
See

Basketball should copy rugby's Lions tours and have Europe send a combination team to America every four years to play a few one off games against the top couple of NBA teams for match practice, followed by a series against the US team.

>USA First because Tripidad and Tobaco just don't even play

The USA team won't get off their asses for anything but the Olympics. Too much risk of getting hurt and endangering their paychecks.

>few
>13 years

they do actually. they're ranked 143rd in the world, just before Madagascar and after Burma

They should have Real Mad competing in NBA

>I'm shit therefore this sport is amateur
the american way

would be neat but
is correct

They would have to send their players to live in the USA and have a temporary city for the season, but I think it would be very interesting if this were to happen. They could probably win 15-20 games.

wew nice coast2coast solvenja

deleti this

problem?

>the city fo srbija