I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF GOING BALD

I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF GOING BALD

So then stop

>Anglo genetics
>wog

Why don't you make every other man bald? If you can't join them, beat them

Just be bald, don't kill yourself it's just your head.

Unless it's also your face, and dick.

Cuckstralia at it again.

just fucking shave it faggot

take fo-ti extract and finasteride. stop eating fried junk

HAIR CLUB FOR MEN shill here...

AMA

Shave it off and hit the gym so you don't look beta.

does it work

Me too, op. I'm turning 30 soon, and my hairline is receding. Feels bad man.

you can swim with it on, so yeah

Assuming we're talking about hair transplant here, do you have to repeat the process years later?

get some hair plugs m8

Go to the walk in clinic and get prescribed FINISTRIDE. Just straight up ask for it. It blocks testosterone from being converted to DHT, which in turn makes your fucking hair follicles shrink.

I'v been on it a week now. Lots of people will tell you not to because it destroys your sex drive apparently. I'm still shooting one down the sink every night so I have seen no difference.

yea i always wondered how this shit works

i dont care about being bald really it kind of looks good on me

Stop being a pussy and get over it.
There's nothing worse than a man who can't accept his fate.

one guy blew half his head off with a shotgun ( he lived) and had to get a replacement, but normally no

Just shave you head, lift weights and get a tan you cunt. Have some fucking dignity you baldy bastard.

Does it do anything else though, like moobs? I jack off three times a day, and I'm in my 30s, so reducing my sex drive might be a good thing.

But I don't want a loss in bone density or some shit like that

>fate

I am a man of science long before I am a man of fate.

If you try hard enough and maybe make some sacrifices you can keep your hair and not look like a compete Spock asshole by your 30s

Gives you prostate cancer

Use Minoxidil instead, assuming that you just have a receding hairline. It won't regrow hair you already lost, but it will halt further loss.

not worth it imo possible side effects

just embrace it

there is literally nothing wrong with being bald

Cool story.
As a man of science, get over the fact that
people dont care about your baldness.
There isn't that much money going into male
pattern baldness.
It's a dominant gene and eventually most men
will be balding or bald.
I'm balding. I just keep my hair short and work out.

I started balding at 16. Just shave your head and be done with it.

Go back to

If you take beta sitosterol and biotin, it stops or slows down the process.

You won't grow back hair that's gone, but what you do have will be thicker and stay.

It's only what you have, it's not who you are. Stop being so vain.

Get the kind you rub on your head and it just causes dandruff, maybe a little itchiness when you first start.

Nobody cares about your hair loss you fucking faglord. Even if someone does tell them that you're extremely high test or something.
Why is this on Sup Forums anyway?

Since this thread Is pretty much retarded and gonna be pruned and OP will be banned, I cant stop listening to sitting on the dock bay by ottis redding, they played it at my grandpas funeral. Fuck I cant stop crying

Apparently it gives some men slight tits and other men impotence.

Those are immediate red flags to some people, but the risk is quite low. I could honestly tell you not to believe the smear campaign online against the drug, as the patent for it was owned by a single company until recently and we all know how drug companies get jelious of each others profits

That guy isn't bald, he just has a shaved head

>make a thread about baldness
>several hours later, Sup Forums is still upset about going bald

Kek. Don't worry, m8. Just shave it off.

I would also take 30+ gram doses of astragalus root powder for a few weeks with breaks, what that does is extend the telomeres so your hair follicle stem cells don't die off. little off topic but I've been doing anti-aging and a few of the methods I've used seem to work well for hair loss.

i am not balding but i have a dracula widows peak hairline and i look like an elf from oblivion if it grows out

so i just shave it and it looks pretty good

Accept it. Don't try to fight nature. Shave your head and start lifting.

You should probably shoot yourself. Maybe you'll be reunited with your dead granddad.

Buzz it down, grow some stubble and work out.

That's all you have to do because I can GUARAN-FUCKING-TEE you that anything and everything else you try just makes you look fucking ridiculous.

>you're extremely high test
wtf are you on about? the reason people go bald is because of a unique hormone level and it isn't because you have too high of testosterone, its because you have lower testosterone. and that shit isnt even true, its all genetic

ill think about it

Make powdered wigs fashionable again