ITT: World Cup losers who didn't make it

Netherbros and Chilebros get the fuck in here. Let's talk about how to rebuild.

Im invoking my powers for a bully free zone as well so NO BULLYING YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

I'm here user

kek hopefully clownio will retire from the nt

I understand if we are out of the WC, since we lost again Paraguay and Bolivia in our previous matches, so the writing was on the wall. But how the fuck are you burgers out of the WC?

Slovakia got rekt the worst desu

it was b/c of drumpf

>losing to a fucking third world nigger island
I just want to die and wake up from this terrible timeline

We are fukken shiete

pls don't rub it in

Bevause the stage 4 cancer that is MLS has left us dead

Hello.

SJW will probably say this.

Can you just train niggers to play? If you keep using chicanos in your team, you will always be shit.

I'm not, but you have it easier than us.

Did someone say "bullying"?

>US
Take a more European/South American approach, your youth sports system works in baseball/basketball because you have the best league by far and where all the kids that want to become pro players want to go, which isn't the case with My Little Sawker.
>Chile
I don't know, it seems to me that most of your players are old, how good is your youth?
>Neverlands
You're fucked, old and every year that goes by it's more clear you won't have another chance at a WC final.

>how good is your youth?
fucking shite desu

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH

>Can you just train niggers to play
Been there done that

>how good is your youth?
Andorra U-12 would win against them 8-0

h-hey...

Feels bad lads. It's been a long time we haven't been in a World Cup. I really hope something good will happen in the next years and our NT will become stronger. So far, there's close to zero talent, the majority of our team are smokers and deluded fucks.

we will also fail

Well, then get ready to become Ecuador tier for some years until you get another good generation of players. At least there's always Bolivia and Venezuela so you won't finish last in the qualifying?

>The U-17 Chilean national team just got defeated by IRAN 3-0
>FUCKING IRAN

Good bye golden generation

Fug, that's much worse than I thought it would be.

>Arena is still our coach.

It's evident football will never be taken seriously in the US. Just gonna cheer for Mexico from now on.

>I haven't seen any football match ever

It was Irak, and these guys were physically superior. It wasn't just that Chile was very naive.

venezuela will be in beast mode the next qualifiers so we will be bolivia tier for at least 6 years

HOLA OSCURIDAD MI VIEJA AMIGA

well, looks like all the lads are here

>At least there's always Bolivia and Venezuela so you won't finish last in the qualifying?
I hope, 2002 was a nightmare

They probably were 30 year olds

Also who the fuck cares about U17 sides, most of them don't even end up in first division

OP, wanna laugh at someone that truly deserves it?
Here

Worst guay.

t. I think chile would've won brazil's wc if it wasn't for pinilla XD

Oh right it was Irak, which is way worse. We also lost 4-0 against England.

because we suck

Not only you are retarded, on top of that, you are projecting. Nice job.

As I said, you didn't watch any of those matches. If you had, you would understand why Chile was trashed, but since you are just another monkey keep listening to Guarello, or Agritortura.

Name any player from your country that have an opportunity to get in the big leagues and is under 24 years old.

For Chile is none.

Worst guay in deed chilebro

Last night was the worst fucking shit i've ever seen from our NT, i mean come the fuck on

The collective depression here is awful after last night

Is Costa Rica in world cup? Where do you find a list of current placers?

yes, wikipedia

Thanks mate

Nico Castle

chile played like shit in both matches

Nick Castillo va a morir en la liga mexicana como chupete

>BELGIAN league reject
kek no

He says to name someone with a chance, no someone who will go to a big league

DIDNT YOU FUCKING SEE THAT BOTH TEAMS WERE BUILT LIKE TANKS?

It is the same problem we had last night against Brazil, our NT can't fucking play for 90 minutes. This wasn't an issue with Bielsa or Sampaoli, because they weren't scared of injuring our players. If you get injured while practicing it was for the best, because you wouldn't be able to handle a whole match.

>Chupete morir en la liga mexicana
Chupete floreció muy viejo, pero gracias a el (en gran parte) fuimos a sudafrica.

>NOERAPENAL out of the world cup
>COPAAMERICARAPIST out of the world cup
>WALLBUILDERS out of the world cup

God is Mexican and his son has a Mexican name: Jesus. You should have known that beforehand

You will never be disappointed if you don't have any expectations to begin with la.

he's croat league in that case

Enjoy coming back in 1/4 finals. Ehhh PU70

Thanks for the good wishes, since we always come back at 1/8 finals

Dammit. I blew it. Good luck tho.
I knew once a girl from Monterrey, huge slut, but the most fun I had ever.

Probably she had a hot body and a fat face, they are kind of like that. Gib weoncita gf wn :(

Man, we are baaaad. Hopefully shit changes in the federation...
I just want to hug a Dutchman right now
I'm happy Vidal has retired, he is a cunt

>Chilel
>Holland
>USA

>going to the world cup
BEST QUALIFIERS EVER!

hope you get PENALED again

The left-outs should start a new, non-fifa tournament, like the NIT in college basketball. Call it the Universe Cup, and declare the winner to be "champion of the galaxy"

US u17 has won their last two matches. Yay!...?

Jokingly but it would be cool if US hosted 8-12 team tourney here, can used MLS sized stadiums
USA, Chile, Netherlands, Wales, Ukraine, Ghana or Cameroon, Paraguay, whoever loses UEFA playoffs

That's... surprisingly accurate.

Lol, I can think of at least ten names in Brazil.

>07

Germany also got defeated by Iran by 4-0 in U-17. Also, Neymar, Coutinho and Casemiro's U-17 Team couldn't even get past the groups stage. Don't lost your hopes just yet.

ERA

Imagine a bunch of teams in League 1 in England started buying all of your NT's players. That's basically what happened to the US.

How did the Netherlands not make it? Are there mass suicides in the streets? I thought they really cared about soccer desu.

Holland has become a Godless nation, they've embraced french secularism and hate religion nowadays. They're even turning their churches into libraries and skate parks, of course they'd get divine punishment.

>All that and the Mexicans STILL won't advance from the Round of 16

It's going to happen again, watch.

Dutch Football died with Johan Cruyff, Road Cycling and Formula One has replaced it along with the usual fare of speed skating and field hockey.

Our president just said sweeping changes shouldnt be made and our retarded coach said we were doing fine and nothing needed to change

Haha just nuke us please Russia

>mfw going from complete shit tier a decade ago to somewhat decent
not that i really give a shit

I don't even give a shit about not qualifying, it was tight group, look at Wales, quarterfinal in the euros and then they got left behind just the same. What's really pissing me off is that some old farts in the FA have been using this as an excuse to start a stupid power struggle and are kicking out all the capable guys and replacing them with their lackeys.

We need a new and capable coach and those fucking bigwigs have sacked the director of football and given the new one one week to come up with 10 names. They constantly talk about how a foreign coach would be too expensive, despite the ÖFB jewing the common fan with outrageous ticket prices and having several millions in reserve. The people calling the shots don't even have a football background, most of them are mayors in the middle of nowhere, don't get paid for being a part of the executive committee and see the entirety of Austrian football as a playground for their political games. As long as the buffets remain well-stocked the NT could be outside the top 100, they don't give a fuck.

I hope the entire FA crashes and burns, it's the only way to reform the bloody thing, even if it means fucking up the next qualifiers as well. Come on you faggots, bring in Andi Herzog, I fucking dare you, it will be the last thing you colossal shitheads will ever do.

>Andi Herzog
As a technical director right? Because him and Klinsmann were abysmal as tacticians for us

No, there are genuinely people inside the FA that are lobbying for him to take over the team. The fact that he's even in contention for anything shows just how fucked the state of the ÖFB is.

I guess I might have heard something like that... hehehe those guys suck

>I don't even give a shit about not qualifying
But >we did qualify though

I like you guys. Uruguay is always funny to watch and what Suarez did against the Niggers in 2010 was something a superhero would do

>wanna laugh at someone that truly deserves it?
>Here
ok

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA U SUCK

you guys are so bad nowadays that I really feel bad laughing about you :D It was funny back in 2002 because the Dutch team was decent back then, but it's just sad in 2016 and 2018. Good luck in 2020, you have to get your asses handed to you by >us

To everyone else:
>pic related
you 'mirin?