Three movies you think are absolutely disgusting

Three movies you think are absolutely disgusting.

>In Bruges
>Trainspotting
>Dazed and Confused

explain each

>disgusting
In what way?

How so?

>BvS
Do I really have to explain this? Zak Snyder is to blame for 90% of it. the other 8% for the writers and the last 2% for Henry Cavill's life-less superman.

>Amazing Spiderman 2
Atrocious writing, really killed any hope for Andrew Garfield as Spiderman. You could tell while watching it his heart wasn't in it. That entire epilogue scene with Rhino.

>Chappie

What the fuck were they thinking with this one? How much did Antworp whatever the fuck pay the studio to star in it?

>In Bruges
The Luck of the Irish arse motherfuckers
>Trainspotting
Urr durr I'm a drug addicto
>Dazed and Confused
C'mon babe sit on my cock because I'm cool

They shouldn't exist

no, but why were you disgusted by them
what caused that?

i can understand trainspotting, it has its moments, but in bruges?

>C'mon babe sit on my cock because I'm cool
wut

>Sausage Party
Crass retardation. I'll never understand how this skeezy piece of shit was accepted by both mainstream audiences and critics.
>Star Wars: Rogue One
Shallow meaningless political nonsense and badly executed action are my least favourite things in movies. This one is a prime example of both at the same time.
>Doctor Zhivago
So tolerably competent that it hurts. Pauline Kael was 100% right.

you don't have many friends do you

>posting a personally directed post without a quote

Don't care for le druggie movies, but I liked In Bruges. It might be the only Colin Ferrel movie I like.

He got distracted hanging out with all his friends.

>requiem for a dream
The pity olympics of the X generation reaches its apex with this shit story about awful people that end up badly because i'm so much more le depressed than you

>500 days of summer
Cartoon characters argue for an hour about a 15 year old idea of love: the mistake: the shit movie

>Batman v superman
Pretentious exercise in tedium that attempts to elevate itself through references to superior works of art and fails horribly

>nanny mcphee
>nanny mcphee 2
>human centipede 2 for the baby scene

Try those:
>Tigerland
>Hart's War
>Minority Report
>The Recruit
>Daredevil
>The Way Back

So wait, do we just name 3 movies people love and say we hate them? Wanna make sure I get this right.

Scott Pilgrim

I will never see the appeal the cult following has for it.

>Dazed and Confused

What the fuck are you talking about, mong?

you're a fucking retard

I don't think you've ever watched the movie to be honest.

typical tard, "people who fall into drug addictions are below me im so much better this is a movie about dumb people", trainspotting is a masterpiece