Hipster tryhard or misunderstood genius?

hipster tryhard or misunderstood genius?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZemwnFtfCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

e.) None of the above

What personality disorder does Shia have?

bipolar disorder

I think he has severe anger management issues from when he was diddled as a child actor

Who cares?

As long as he keeps triggering trumpkin nerds in their mom's attic.

Ascended Autism

Faggot

Misunderstood tryhard.

hipster tryhard

Jewish

you will not divide us

brilliant irl troll

donald trump tier troll

i love him

You can't handle the banter. No banter-handler, you. Bah! I deride your banter-handling abilities.
youtube.com/watch?v=jZemwnFtfCk

Whats if he's just focused and strong-minded?

Ever thought that?

You have to understand that he likely left school at a young age to pursue acting. This means he's likely fucked. Not to mention the relationship with his mother and father already being somewhat strange.

Then throw in the fact that he's been a celebrity since a young age and literally does not know the meaning of suffering. He's never suffered, therefore he can never produce great art. (Disagree all you want, but it's true)

He's living in a sheltered, detached bubble, and it just so happens that hanging a camera on a wall with a stupid mantra written on it, in Impact font, passes as "art"

He will fade into obscurity, but not before more desperate attempts to maintain relevancy and feign originality and integrity.

Judaism

Misunderstood Tryhard

What good is "misunderstood genius" if you're an actor?

You can tell very easily if an actor is good or bad. He's yet to prove that he's good by any typical standard. He has zero range and he lacks charisma.

It's obviously an act. After Transformers 3 Shia decided to rebrand himself as an eccentric maniac and started acting out.

People are dumb for taking it seriously.

c) Has intelligent publicist

You're a big guy Shia

he's autistic Andy Kaufman

t. failed and bitter "artist"

b-but he survived sway's five fingers of death freestyle challenge.