Is this guy satanic or some shit? He's really growing on me

Is this guy satanic or some shit? He's really growing on me...

Attached: IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Tyler-5.jpg (500x500, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/saZkaReS1I4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're too late to a party

he's a walking paradox... but also no he's not

I don't want to listen to antichrist stuff... I'm extremely religious
Why do the cool musicians have to go and to that

More like a rebel I think. He was young then

who dis boi ?
who him is ?

Attached: 1511358626272.gif (450x450, 426K)

Also shock value is real.

That's good to hear.
He's also raised by a single mother like me, so I kinda understand doing dumb shit while you're young

Everyone did dumbshit when they were young

He even says on the album that he doesn't fuck with religion.
The satanic imagery is probably used for distancing himself from religious doctrine.

yes but stuff like this is on a different level

nope

I miss OFWGKTA

>Jesus called, he said he's sick of the disses
>I told him to quit bitchin
>this isn't a fucking hotline
I always wish I could tell Tyler how Jesus would never get tired of his disses. Jesus fucking loves you Tyler/mu/, keep them coming because it doesn't change how much He cares

Kids raised by single mothers do more of that shit for compensation

Hahahahaha what the fuck is this

nah he's just edgy

my dude, musicians use antichrist's signs and shit because they feel like they're doing something bad or are feeling like a bad person

Didn't know that.

but he is right
God's love is unconditional and eternal

>Upside down cross
>Satanic
??
Is this american education at work again

The black eyes, hand signs and wearing an Alleister Crowler tee shirt add to that too. And upside-down crosses do mean an affront to the Lord. If you didn't visit reddit so much you'd be a little less sceptic

>Aleister Crowler tee
Where?

They actually don't you pathetic larper. An upside down cross is the symbol of Saint Peter, but american christians are never concerned with accuracy

This guy gets it. Imagine if there was a generation that used it as a symbol of humility the same way Peter did

OO DAH BWAH
OO EM EZ

just google it it's an easy find

Well that changes everything

Maybe he did it so he could look edgy too? Nothing would be more disgusting than learning he actually supported that filth

dubs

yeah you'll end up in hell

all music past the 1999 is satanic

>aleister crowley is filth
that's on the same level as thinking the upside down cross is anti-religious

If you like Tyler check out Devon Hendryx's Joechillworld

youtu.be/saZkaReS1I4

Attached: devon-hendryx-joechillworld-cover.png (360x350, 154K)

can't you just call him JPEGMAFIA instead

No because it's not jpegmafia, it's devon hendryx. Same dude sure, but entirely different style projects.

nah he's just a larping homo

Nah, just gay

Damn 2011 Sup Forums is back. Where’s the tourist?

When you're having fun...

sounds pretty samey to me

WOLF was way better,GOBLIN is a masterpiece but WOLF has less edge and more passion in the production and lyric work

ehhhh...nah. but okay.

maybe if you got his dick out your ear you could hear more clearly

Bastard and Flower Boy are better than both

Alright, you fucking retards. Saint Peter used this symbol. Sure.
You're still completely ignoring that inverting a symbol means the reverse, a good part of the time.

They're all on same tier level but with flower boy you could hear that the production cost and quality was better

>I can change symbols because my shitty corporate hacks crafted image relies on it
>Fuck history

Actual satanic cross for people that care.

Attached: 801B3A00-5B35-429D-B10F-490C7D2CBEAD.jpg (850x1200, 57K)

Looks like a dick.

That's not how it works. I don't even like Tyler the Creator. You're ignoring history by claiming that flipping an image whether horizontally or vertically can't mean the opposite or at least something a good deal different.
Here's a few examples already present in religion:
A pentacle pointed upwards represents the divine masculine, but a pentacle pointed downwards represents the divine feminine because it's the inverse. Algiz, a rune representing life represents death when flipped upside-down. A right-facing swastika often represents the Vedic path, whereas a right-facing swastika often represents the Tantric path, which is often seen as a superior path.

Meant to say left-facing represents Tantric. I retyped that.

ITT: 2011

tee bee 8tch a lot of tyler's old stuff doesn't hold up going back to it. flower boy is his only consistently good work