Srsly tho, how the fuck will Americans ever be able to recover from this?

Srsly tho, how the fuck will Americans ever be able to recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0b7H5JswO24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>U.S. Sports history

Hold my beer.

>the biggest embarrassment in US sports history
Kek, what fucking idiot was paid to write this? Even if they're just talking about international sports, 2004 Olympic basketball was much, much worse.

Just stop playing soccer. You will never be good.

>Olympic apehoop

We're talking about sports that people actually care about, sweetie

I will tryout for the local usl team. Make this country great again

Just the fact that they rate their women's national team to the level where men's national team has to be specified covers how much recovery they have to do.

>how the fuck will Americans ever be able to recover from this?
Your country seemed to manage recovering from losing TWO world wars in the span of less than 30 years just fine. I'm sure we will survive this unfortunate set of circumstances.

By moving on with our lives

Their savior will arrive in about 5-6 years

He will make US football great aga-.....great.

But you're too fat to even do that

homosexuals all over are in tears

perfect example of the issues with pay to play.

>Olympic apehoop
Literally couldnt care less.

>*How will soccerfags ever be able to recover from this?

Nothing will top 18-1

> You gotta pay to be great in AMERICA!

>Srsly tho, how the fuck will Americans ever be able to recover from this?
Well I imagine the first step would be caring. As of right now I've suffered no injury or slight save mild frustration that Sup Forums thinks this non-news is worth spamming all over Sup Forums just to trigger a handful of numales and chicanos who care. Assuming of course, the Chicanos haven't already jumped ship to Mexico.

Hopefully he MAGA.
> Does what his retarded father will never do.

>18-1

What's that ?

It's not an embarrassment if nobody gives a shit.

This was so bad they even joked about it in Rush Hour. Losing to Argentina and Lithuania, finishing 3rd, that was humiliating. I'd also argue there was some cold era losses that were pretty humiliating, like the Soviets cheating to beat us in basketball in the 70s or Warsaw Pact teams pummeling the shit out of our hockey team.

>w-w-we don't care, guys! i mean it!

>biggest embarrassment in U.S. sports history

umm no sweetie

literally, 99% of sports fans in the us couldn't even name 2 players on the team

>what is the Dream Team? I am 15 years old

No embarrassment about losing to big strong and muscular argies m8

We really don't. Meanwhile, you still jack off furiously over 7-1 and big German cocks raping your tender boy-pussies.

I don't really give a shit. I didn't even know it happened until I looked at this thread. This is probably a good thing anyway. No soccer on TV when the World Cup happens.

>frogs
>can't into math

That's why Napoleon was too good for you.

this headline legitimately makes me laugh, fake or not

Mexico banned from 1990 wc cuz of some U20 cheating
England doesn't qualify in 1994
France collapses in 2010, the players refuse to practice

Shit happens, this is a good wake-up call for us to strip Bradley of the captaincy, get younger, and rebuild

lol this guy, get fucked

obviously this is a more fundamentally flawed performance, but england recovered after missing euros. Italy, Spain and France recovered after embarrassing group stages in recent WCs.

I'm sure we'll see memes about it forever a la 7-1

We really don't.

Honestly in hindsight I'm less mad about it because based Manu was the one to beat us.

Oh, yeah? Second biggest, then!

Most Americans don't even know there is a world cup next year, I think they will be okay

Well our youth teams like the U-17's and U-20's been doing good lately, so if we don't fuck up with them we should be good for the next cycle.

why is every third world country spamming this shit? literally no one except wannabe intellectual yuppie faggots care about soccer and even they dont actually watch it and just pretend to like it.
no one can name 3 people on the team, this was a 5min story and a side headline, there was more discussion and time devoted on sports programs about ben mcadoo losing his job than this. if we lose in basketball or even lose the world baseball classic or something then shitpost about it but literally no one fucking cares about povertydive

I know there's a kid whos supposed to be good on the team but I don't have his or anybody on the teams name memorized. ESPN and sports shows rarely rarely talk about soccer.

>but w-we don't care!

You are still by far the biggest first world nation. Iceland, which has one per mille of your population, had to compete against vastly superior competition while all you had to do was to beat Trinidad-fucking-Tobago.

There are no excuses.

You have never qualified for a major football tournament, ever.

how much would you care if iceland wasn't good at baseball?

Your point?

You're far better than us at this sport. What's your excuse for being less than shit at it? Ours is that we've never been good at soccer.

No, Finland is one of the worst first world countries in this sport.

You're still way better than the US. We have no definite historical experience with this sport, nor any cultural investment in it. As one of the sudaca spics here calls it, "cultura futbolistica". There is none of that here.

>Finland
>first world
Woah there Finland

No, we aren't. Hockey is the most popular sport here so what kind of cultural investment do we have in this sport?

>>but w-we don't care!
We do care, but it's very transient. You'll see a lot of news stories by US media outlets for the next few weeks, and then every American who isn't soccer fan will promptly forget that this ever happened.

It's similar to the Olympics, it's a fun thing to pay attention to for a few weeks before we get back on with our lives. Unlike yuropoors we don't base our entire existence around it.

and soccer is a niche (but growing) sport here.

And you have a huge population, money and Mexicans.

Relax Olewale Babatunde

>Mexicans
Chicanos suck at soccer

>money and population
But no unified and compelling national interest. Why is this such an elusive notion to you?

Guise we beat the USA!!!!
>in wealth, power, or influence?
no in soccer

You don't need national interest when you have a huge population. US has more soccer players than a good deal of the qualified countries have inhabitants.

LONDON
L
O
N
D
O
N
DONIVAN
Messi

>w-we dont care
>scroll this thread, 75% of posts are americans

remember guys. flags, opinions, trash

maybe this will kill our delusions

Jesus christ you mongols are dense.

Going by this argument, China, Bangladesh, India, Russia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Indonesia should be legitimate top 10 powerhouses by now.

Literally every qualified country bar Iceland has +1m people, does the US really have +1m male players? I don't think even we are anywhere close from that.

You idiot, are you really comparing third world countries to yours?

They do.

We are a third world country. You know that this situation is dire when even the Sudaca orangutan better understands this than you

tell us the story of that old man, I donĀ“t have no idea who he is.

Sandusky bows down to Mootdusky is all you need to know

ignore the Finnish retard you autist. His entire argument is nothing more than a "you should care about soccer because i say so" shitpost so there is no way of arguing with his delusions

kek
This wasn't even on television and 99% of Americans aren't even aware what you're talking about. Don't know how many more times it needs to be said before you retards stop making threads.

When have I said that Americans should care about soccer? You are really a country full of illiterate fatsos.

He's not saying that at all you dumbshit

You're probably right. I just didn't think that it be so difficult for any one person to understand how undertrained soccer players are here.

Post the author so I can literally kill him

And you a country of shitskins

Stop sucking Euro cock for a second and lose weight.

The entire basis of his shitpost session is the odd insistence that people i this country should have some sort of obligation to try and improve our soccer ability. It's bizarrely obsessive desu, but i guess the jokes on us for engaging some retarded Asian on a Calabi-Yau manifold analysis webzine.

>And you a country of shitskins
That's rich coming from a Mr. 38%.

I guess Mr. 0% here should be authority on this matter.

how the fuck does trinidad and tobago even have a team

yes I know Canadas team is shit

When memes become reality.

>implying there is a biggest embarrassment in United States sports history than 18-1

I thought the biggest embarrassment in US sports history was a bunch of millionaire crybabies throwing a tantrum at Trump

>m-muh memes tho
>posts Sup Forums meme
LMAO you literally can't make this up

Why is that rancid Finn sitting on the poor American onlooker's flag?

>Your country seemed to manage recovering from losing TWO world wars in the span of less than 30 years just fine
Wtf are you talking about
Germans have been dead on the inside ever since
They even let their women get raped by refugees to prove their good guys

>he's kneeling

Oh boy here we go again...

tell me more, discount spain.

>be the US National Team
>have a ton of shit players
>Klinsmann manages to make them look almost good, knockout stages in the World Cup, Gold Cup champions, semifinalists at the Copa America
>they regress back to their normal level eventually, lose at the Gold Cup
>they lose to Mexico and Costa Rica, two teams which are on paper better than the US
>"why is Klinsmann failing so hard with this talented squad?"
>bring in an even worse coach
>things get worse

I love it. The US Soccer Federation somehow deluded itself into thinking we had good players held back by Klinsmann. All along we had shit players who Klinsmann barely managed to push into being good.

If not getting into a tournament that nobody here cares about in a sport nobody here cares about is the worst moment in US sports history, we're doing OK.

Then how come I've never heard of this sport?

>sport that less than 5% of the adult population cares about
>biggest embarrassment

How can it be a big embarrassment if most people don't care?

YANKEES WON WOOOOOOOOOO NDNDNDBDGSUERKDLSIDBE

When the Bulls beat the Senators in the NFL 2016 world series

[RHYTHMIC SLAPPING INTENSIFIES]

>biggest embarrassment
How is this anywhere close to the 2004 Olympics?

I feel so bad for Pele, Hope Solo and David Beckham. They're the only players I know. Are they on our team?

wait what, you have to qualify for the world cup? I thought they just invite us every year

nobody even knows this happened

Since everyone else gave you meme answers, he (Jerry Sandusky) was the long tenured Defensive Coordinator at Penn State University. He was under the "legendary" Joe Paterno who was the head coach. Sandusky had a charity to help at risk youth. This charity basically turned out to be a front so he could rape children. There are rumors that it was used by high profile Pedos throughout the northeast.

An assistant coach walked in on Sandusky raping one of those boys and told Paterno who promptly did nothing. Paterno and the president of the school covered it up and kept it secret for many years. Eventually the Feds caught wind and blew the whole thing open.

Penn State fans still defend Paterno to this day, their university escaped the death penalty which is the highest punishment that can be handed down in college sports which is a complete ceasing of all athletic operations. They should have gotten it.

>thread made by a german

i fucking love flags

Is that Hope "Arby's Roast Beef" Solo?

youtube.com/watch?v=0b7H5JswO24

98% of us won't even notice, 2% of us are depressed. I know this is a Chinese comic forum but I am really sad Hans

DON'T DO IT