So what team should we clap for now?

So what team should we clap for now?

There are a few options. You could be a heritagefag, you could root for the teams that eliminated yours (so the pain isn't as bad as a result of losing to a truly formidable opponent), or you could just root for the team whose player(s) you like and want to see succeed.

Well you have the Astros as a good underdog story. Otherwise I'd go with the Indians.

England, because we've been extremely sympathetic towards you after you failed to qualify.

>german
I guess ill clap for germany

Fuck that go Germany

Shut the fuck up Nigel, the only flags worse to us have been Brazil and Germany

>Germany
A safe bet

>Brazil
A bandwagoners favorite

>England
I would but I can smell their breath through the TV

>Argentina
We support our African brothers

Just root for Russia for contrarianism's sake and call it a day.

Iceland and England, both scrappy underdogs. Anyone pulling for the eternal kraut or uma delicia should be shamed.

Heritagefags are pathetic
Panama went through on refball
M*xico lost on purpose
Honduras is playing our abo brothers

Honestly, might have to go for Russia for the memes or rooland if they make it

>implying bandwagoning Germany is bad

I wanna see more 8 - 0 brutalization of underdog teams, and the Scatlanders are the only one who put on such shows.

Why not your oldest ally? We have a semi decent chance to create an upset but are not the clear favorites. I say it's a fair compromise.

bandwagoning winning teams is pathetic, you're obligated to pick an underdog country like our oldest ally

my ancestors came from ireland, northern ireland, england, scotland, and wales. i could root for northern ireland because that's where my last name originates from. i could root for england and have guaranteed heritagefag status

I don't support Senegalese teams.

As long is its Griezmann doing most of the work I’d be cool with you Frogs. I have an irrational hated of Pogba.

edgy

You think you’re being clever or funny but you really are just stupid.

he's both our best scorer and passer from the qualifiers, reckoned by our press and mostly everyone I know as the face of the team

you're good buddy

Go tell it to the nigger convention currently happening in your mom's room

this, mexico lost on purpose to either fuck with us or usa

Go tell it to Sup Forums you fucking delusional, mentally disturbed faggot.

>watching divegrass

solid kek

With the usmnt out of the competition, will it even he profitable to broadcast the world cup in the states?, Im guessing only for the spanish speaking companies like Telemundo and shit?

yea it sucks in all the muh heritage people

ICELAND

Well, I'm German and Sicilian and was raised with greater emphasis on the German side, so i'm rooting for Germany first, Italy second, then I guess France third just to avenge Napoleon in Russia.

>I'm German and Sicilian

Don't be jelly.

you're american

Argentina...so Penaldo offs himself afterwards.

That's not a German flag in your post.

>muh heritage

haha my wifes bringing home some trinidad and tobago haha never ate it before haha hope its good

Right, my mother is the daughter of german immigrants. My dad's family is Danish or something, but I don't think they qualified

>be white american male
>doesn't root for England

shall you anger our queen? shall you not take pride in the motherland? dark skins please go

For me, it's france or italy

Chile

>watching poorball instead of comfy summer baseball

Spotted the smelly immigrants

>anglos white

your team is literally congolese

haha it's funny because all baseball players are immigrants

is this not referring to the all blacks? i'd have to imagine it is.