So now that the dust has settled, was he truly the best Beatle?

So now that the dust has settled, was he truly the best Beatle?

Attached: GH.jpg (920x584, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usGObvP42GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he does all my favorite songs he was the only one that had a real soul

interacial sexual intercourse
it needs to be brought into the light.
No more hiding it.

Well no. He would have had more songs on albums if such was the case. Def the most generic beatle sounding beatle though. Having 10 years of material in the can is why he had the solo career he did. Paul is leagues beyond its not even up for debate.

>Couldn't stand Yoko and John

Really stimulates my synapses.

No way. He was good and I really like him, but to claim that he was better than John/Paul is just plain wrong.

Yes. His solo diacograpy is better than john, paul.

George has fewer duds than McCartney and Lennon but thats only because they make more songs than him. But yeah, McCartney was the better Beatle though I think All Things Must Pass is the best solo Beatle album.

Musically that is debatable, he had some terrific songs and "Something" is god tier, but Lennon and McCartney are a bit better. Personality-wise, however, he is only just above Ringo and way above John and Paul.

Well like I said he is pretty generic. Got my mind set on you is just a typical 80s tune that culd have been anyone. Georges songs could have been sung by Jeff Lynne and no one would have noticed.

Why are you pairing Lennon and Mc Cartney? Lennon is closer to George than Paul. Paul carried the band for the later half of thier careers.

Every member of the Beatles was as crucial to their success and musical output as the next. In this regard, every Beatle was the best Beatle.

Marketing wise sure. Thats why they kept the facade of being in a band even thought they were a collection of solo artists from sgt peper onwards. If paul is playing drums, it aint the beatles. They lost thier sound. They became a studio project. George Martin was actually the best beatle. He had to take those messy idieas and turn them into songs.

Faul is the best

>He would have had more songs on albums if such was the case
John and Paul wouldn't allow it.

youtube.com/watch?v=usGObvP42GM

Best song on the album

Paul >>>>>>>>>> John = George

Ringo has the best personality of them all though.

This

Unrelated but why do so many British and Irish people look like they could be from Spain or just in general the Mediterranean?

Attached: 170px-ColinFarrell07TIFF.jpg (170x264, 13K)

That's how most of them looked like before the northern conquests

He doesn't look Med to me, unless you're counting brown hair and eyes as automatically being Med. He had pretty fair skin.

I like George's moodier guitar and world stylings a lot so sure why not.

Thats not run of the mill

because a lot of western and even some northern euros have dark brown hair/ brown eyes

Why bother with this matter when The Beatles were trash in general

This to be honest. They all were really good at what they did and it shows by how poor most of their solo albums were, with a few exceptions.

The reason George is my favorite is because his solo works are better than the others. As far as solo music goes, it's gotta be

George > Paul >>> John = Ringo

nice bait