ITT

Post albums that for some reason have a special place in your heart and why

Attached: sVb0xIstIAanakbIDA7iRZqeJak.jpg (500x504, 31K)

Got my dick sucked for the first time while playing this album.

Attached: afteral.jpg (640x640, 76K)

It was the first album I really got into, started my musical journey

Attached: indestructeble.jpg (1600x1575, 423K)

One of the albums I listened to when I walked along an unpaved cliff next to a beach for five hours as the sun went down away from a tiny tourist town in Northern Western Australia. When this started playing, that euphoric spacey feeling you get from walking that long started kicking in.

Attached: 220px-Strawberry_jam_high_res_cover.jpg (220x220, 26K)

this is the first album I really fell in love with in high school
fond memories of being an edgy teen :)))

Attached: 81pHEVJH1DL._SL1425_.jpg (1425x1425, 450K)

Made me change a lot of my views on what's good in music, and overall - my music taste. Also, first album in my memory that I listened all the way through, from start to the end. And I enjoyed every second of it.

Attached: cover38.jpg (500x500, 79K)

reminds me of my dad

Attached: 1_8FkvzbSdSJ4HNxtuZo5kLg.jpg (1240x1240, 58K)

My dad passed away in 2013. This is his favourite album, and he's the one who got me off Top 40 music and into hard and classic rock. Got me to explore music more.

Attached: 220px-Acdc_Powerage.jpg (220x220, 12K)

same

>"wtf this sounds so weird"
>"i kinda like it though"
even though i dont listen to much noise, it got me into music because it made me realize how free you can really be with music

Attached: R-53116-1311477084.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 119K)

Genuinely started to believe in myself and others after listening. Gave me hope.

Attached: R-1418635-1344831507-9638.jpeg.jpg (600x579, 100K)

Back in college, I started dating a girl. She would put this album on all the time. It would always annoy the shit out of me, but she liked it, so I let her play it. A few years later she died in a car crash. Now I can barely listen to this album all the way through without bursting into tears.

Attached: IMG_3994.jpg (1000x992, 116K)

I'm sorry for your loss.

No, it's okay. This was, like, 11 years ago. But thank you anyway.

met a girl in high school when i was normie. met her at a party and we listened to this until she fell asleep on me. we never spoke after that night because i never had the balls to speak to her.

Attached: 31cb484d075a9aaf67568dd1305cd5c3.jpg (990x990, 226K)

based

holy shit, I'm so sorry user

I had a pretty serious nervous breakdown last year, mania with psychosis to be precise then depression came afterwards. Pic related especially among many other Bob Dylan albums greatly helped me through it.

It sounds really cheesy, but this album makes me feel loved and understood.

Attached: D2A28BD1-8D78-492D-858D-17A8D0083721.jpg (1500x1491, 306K)

>It sounds really cheesy, but this album makes me feel loved and understood.

To clarify, I mean my statement sounds cheesy, not the album itself. The album sounds fucking great, easily some of Dylan’s most ingenious songwriting.

this album reminds me of probably the most depressive period of my life. I hopelessly fell in love with a girl I'd met on the internet. I was spending the winter break visiting my cousins who lived in her town. we'd been chatting a lot, spending all nights talking and we finally decided to meet irl.
my heart was racing the entire night before and the entire night after our meeting, I spent both of them listening to pic related. it was the most beautiful experience of my entire life up until that point. the entire time we were together my bones trembled with excitement. we met as friends of course, she knew nothing about my feelings.
as happy as I was at that time, coming down from that high was devastating. I knew we could never be together for a number of reasons, number one being her plans to study abroad after high school. the next couple of months, nearly the entire year following the meeting I felt like utter shit. I couldn't motivate myself to do anything, nothing interested or amused me. all I did the entire time was laying in bed listening to gulag orkestar. I was really pathetic during that time but now I back look at that period with kind of a fondness. especially since it was when I met my fiancée.
I'm still in touch with that girl btw. we don't talk as much as back then but it's ok

Attached: R-696056-1167340049.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 103K)

10k for me