They must regret cutting out all his scenes, right...

They must regret cutting out all his scenes, right? The only reason the movie is successful is because people bought tickets for the Joker. Only fangirls praise the movie and that's because they self-insert as Joker's girltoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQmoGxJ5xks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yet the most criticized part of the movie is Leto's Joker and the extended cut didn't help at all.

See, you think that they cut the scenes to spite Leto or something like that but the truth is that they left what little seemed to work in the movie, Leto was a terrible terrible casting choice and him going mental and full method meme didn't help

>Only fangirls praise the movie and that's because they self-insert as Joker's girltoy.

I wish I could but everyone thinks she's hot so it automatically makes me hate her.

Did you see the crap they left in? He was an embarrassment. I bet they'll have to recast if they make a solo Batman movie.

>the extended cut didn't help at all.
The extended cut only added an additional 60 seconds of the Joker.

People say Black Widow is hot, yet she doesn't put asses in seats. I am sure the Gotham City Sirens movie will do well, but it's not because Margot is a bombshell. The masses just love Batman/Joker.

Not this Joker, Affleck was okay.

Well yes this Joker. They payed money to see what this Joker was all about. They were robbed when all they got was Will Smith and Margot Robbie.

I think they regret everything they decided to do with the character and would go a more traditional route if they could do it over

Time for another reboot!

We can only hope

You mean the critics and bloggers calling SS the Donald Trump of movies and imploring the audience to not watching it again? They can suck Marvel's cock as much as they want, they don't represent the general audience.

>b-b-b-b-b-b-but Disney
Fuck off retard

Huh? Comic book movies do not exist in a vacuum.

So everyone disliking this movie is a paid shill? You are the one that exists in a vacuum, a fucking echochamber telling yourself that this crap was good and everyone was wrong and it's disney's fault

>HONKA HONKA

What did he mean by this?

All the Joker scenes would have been great to see as well as them being better edited
youtube.com/watch?v=nQmoGxJ5xks

>You mean the critics and bloggers calling SS the Donald Trump...

???? don't know what you're ranting about everyone hated Leto's joker

I hope Jared comes back and they do a Killing Joke adaption. Seeing the whole origin story would be brilliant

Not with him hamming it up and acting like a distracted retard. Literally any other approach would have been better. Not that the editing wasn't abysmal, but he looked like he didn't know what to do with the lines.

Daily reminder we share a board with people who thing Jared Leto joker was good and they want to see more of it

>So everyone disliking this movie is a paid shill?
No, I just don't pretend 1 company doesn't effect the other.

They don't, not honestly. It's just the trendy thing to do around here, pretending terrible means good and begging for hipster cred.

The extended and full Arkham scene would have worked so much better instead of the way they cut it

Rebooting a series so soon is obviously stupid.

But I feel that The Joker is someone who could be recast every movie, if they don't find someone that really works. It could add to the choose your own adventure past he has.

Shut the fuck up WB shill.

Jared was great in the chemicals scene

How can you not believe that this is some of the best make up ever done?

I am so happy this film got an Oscar for best make up because Jared truly looks amazing in the club scene.

yes they do you underestimate the tasteless new faggs

The Joker shouldn't have been in it at all.
WB/DC are so inept that they are unaware that they have a massive catalogue on villains to choose from yet they keep shoehorning the Joker into everything.
They should have saved him up, kept him operating in the shadows and finally you see him in a Batman sequel.

That scene suffered from the lack of Arkham scenes. I'd understand his hesitation better seeing the torments Arkham Asylum put him through.

He's hardly acting at all in that scene. Sort yourself out.
Sure, but not thanks to Leto. Again, the editing was a bigger problem, but I suspect he never had to read any lines to get the role.

what? no lines no nothing just act eddgy and jump
kek even my autistic dog can be great in scene like this

>makeup
That has nothing to do with his terrible performance.

You have it wrong. They should have done a separate Joker and Harley movie first before doing Suicide Squad instead of cramming so much into 1 movie just like they did with BvS.

>I'd understand his hesitation better seeing the torments Arkham Asylum put him through.
This such as the scenes of Harley electric shocking him since he tells her that affected him

Be honest with yourself, Leto as the lead in a joker movie would have bombed something fierce.

Leto and and Harley
>we da bad guys
this shit would have bombed harder than hiroshima

I am one who loved the make up and look of his Joker.

He needed to wear more of that red shirt and silver suit in the movie and go on some missions with his gang members.

Not Harley and Joker going all romantic for a 2 hour movie, have Joker and his henchmen doing lots of stuff and getting into trouble.

Think like the Penguin from the Gotham tv show but have the Joker in there.

So The Dark Knight without Batman sort of thing.

A standalone Joker movie could have potential

Before the movie even came out everyone agrees that Joker and his gang should've been the antagonist. No idea who thought it was a good idea to make generic wizards the bad guys.

LETO JOKER HAVE 0 POTENTIAL
>Deal with it

>I am one who loved the make up and look of his Joker.
The makeup has nothing to do with his performance, you obtuse cunt. It's just whiteface and green hair anyway, for fuck's sake.

Oh yeah, they should totally be aping that show for a feature film.

could you imagine having to be around him while he pretends to stay in character

Which storyline is this from?

killing joke

Best Joker. And I'm not even a DCuck, I love me some Iron Man, Cap, and Daredevil.

Topmost pic looks like Eddie Redmayne in that space flick which starred the lead female in Bad Moms and the lead from Magic Mike

Karen Fukuhara´s career is dead so she is going back to karate.

>hurr i'm crazy

Her character died? I don't remember that. Did it happen in the """Extended""" Edition?

which one is better joker in film?
ledger's joker or leto's?

Career user. Career.

Imagine being Margo in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jared Leto, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your pallid maggot-flesh and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another Will Smith in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Margo and not only sit in that chair while Jared Leto flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable makeup barely concealing his girly features, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that laugh. Not only having to tolerate his fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL A SERIOUS ACTOR and DAMN, JARED LETO ACTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his femme fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of surfers and soap actors and later alleged DiCaprios for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Australia. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "picturesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal makeup artists in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Margo. You're not going to lose your future spin-off franchise over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

jesus christ, autistic aspies detected

Remember those stupid fucking tattoos the twitter people did?

It's Margot. Not Margo.

Reminder that this pathetic, retarded Joker somehow killed Robin.

Meh. I also missed a gendered pronoun.

Either way I would have hated to be on that set. It's almost a pity they didn't get Bale back, if he went off the deep end because a lighting guy was fucking around too much you can only imagine what he'd have done to Leto.

Misreading 1 word is a sign of autism? JESUS CHRIST!

That's retarded, why would this even be a debate?