Who /hcp/ here?

who /hcp/ here?

Attached: 1521849153850.png (341x265, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cT-RYupyIlA
letterboxd.com/animechief1982/list/anime-80s-90s-non-mecha-mystery-sci-fi-and/
saintvitusbar.com/calendar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah op I hoard cp too

die

Attached: 1520643203802.jpg (420x410, 17K)

> "/hcp/"
> not /hxc/
faggot

This. Listen to something that isn't from Cali op

you die too

I do, besides cali punk I like emo/ screamo

Attached: wickedcity.gif (414x311, 1.12M)

>I do, besides cali punk I like emo/ screamo
S O Y

>besides cali punk I like emo/ screamo

Attached: 1499638775989.gif (480x266, 2.31M)

> inadvertently revealing that you don't listen to any hardcore from outside of California

oh geez

Ok I should have put hardcore

punk sucks for the most part political preaching is bullshit, emo/screamo is superior anyway

Attached: giphy.gif (499x350, 1005K)

>punk sucks for the most part political preaching is bullshit, emo/screamo is superior anyway
Kys my man

I like skramz, but you sound like a gigantic faggot, and with every attempted defense you reveal yourself to be an even bigger faggot than we all previously thought possible.

You're a regard if you think all punk is political. Theres an endless amount of bands in punk, hardcore, and the subgenres that have nothing to do with politics. Many of them are the best the genres have to offer as usually the bands are more focused on the music and provide more experimentation with the genres, or occupy a hyper-niche, but you won't know about them and won't have them to fall back on when you inevitably grow out of emo/screamo.

Ok go join the anti-fa/anti-trump movement. Its fucking dumb

die

Attached: 1520478614899.gif (500x450, 25K)

I don't like scramz, but otherwise I absolutely agree with this. OP is definitely a fag in this case.
Also, nice digits.

Attached: 1520655897487.gif (200x200, 2.44M)

I already grew out of punk, most of it is political I've been listening to it for years, hardcore saved my interest in it. Most punk is simple music with stupid lyrics.

Attached: 303ctLrah1uqrdeoo1_500.gif (500x370, 1012K)

For actual discussion, what's everyone's quarter year favorites and what are you looking forward to? Any shows coming up?

I would like to see mizery play with backtrack even though I don't like backtrack. Local show tonight. Would like to finally see street sects in a few weeks, machine girl will be here in april

New harms way was good, didn't care for the new turnstile much. Rolo Tomassi was alright, a little let down. Kind of an inconsistent album

>Ok go join the anti-fa/anti-trump movement. Its fucking dumb
You've just revealed yourself to be a 14 year old Kekistani

You're still in your teens and grew out of anti flag and nofx, not the stuff I'm talking about

So is there a proper term for the 80s throwback hardcore scene yet?

Yeah, old school

>hurr if you're not against trump you're a Sup Forums memer

>Many of them are the best the genres have to offer as usually the bands are more focused on the music and provide more experimentation with the genres

List some? I've probably heard it

Attached: ojt8ycYdoj1umk4ogo1_400.gif (350x268, 1.98M)

Me
>pic related
Little gem from Japan, 1984

Attached: ggas.jpg (278x300, 21K)

Are these anime any good or just aesthetically good for reaction images?

I'm not gonna waste my time going through my library for someone to shoot it down. If you wanted them to genuinely listen to I would make the effort, but I'm not doing it for the sake of an argument where you've already said you don't like it

Yeah they are good if you like 80s horror/cyber punk anime.

Did I seem in genuine about anything so far? I described my interests, if you think there are some good bands that stay apolitical for the most part and you want me to hear them, list them. I like music that deals with emotions and society as a whole, not political stuff.

Attached: cyber.gif (720x480, 2.4M)

Also experimentation/noise rock is a huge plus

Also guys notice the oc i made says enough of that feel.

Not, enough of that president.

I know the worlds got problems.. but I got problems of my own

Attached: octjrLIzY1s6n9sqo1_500.gif (500x376, 968K)

Ill post the bands but can you tell me the anime? I recognize the spider girl but can't remember.

Bridge and tunnel, o pioneers!!!, new bruises, after the fall, fellow project, thingy, hum, bomb the music industry, husker du, mission of Burma, daughters, mindforce, east beast self titled 7 inch and demo, living laser, media limits, blame god, street sects, the emotron, pegasuses-xl, the coltranes, iron chic, get bent, pachangacha, chalk talk, my heart to joy, Thousandaires, we versus the shark, summer vacation, winter break, the fucking cops, plastic, big dick, bloody gears, machine girl, no cash, multiplebirdstrikes, cheap girls, hard girls, creative adult, wiccans, mizery, fucking invincible, fuck the facts, cloud rat, japanther, ausmuteants, higher power, leeway, open city, drug church.

I'm at work so I could only do off the top of my head so there ya go

Thanks for listing

Check out Wicked city, Demon City Shinjuku, Cyber City oedo, Goku midnight eye.

Good scene

youtube.com/watch?v=cT-RYupyIlA

Here is a link for more letterboxd.com/animechief1982/list/anime-80s-90s-non-mecha-mystery-sci-fi-and/

Attached: B4G0o7.gif (320x180, 830K)

Thanks man, this is great.

No problem. Found the tape for a buck at the flea market. Great find

Ah cyber city odeo 808 was the one I think. I actually already follow that one on letterboxd, love that site. If you want film recs add me on there, Eli shukman

It's not cyber city its wicked city and alright

Attached: 302ctLkah1uqrdeeo1_900.gif (300x225, 886K)

Which show would you recommend?

saintvitusbar.com/calendar/

The primitive man show would be a good one, but I'd rec the show with pink mass. They're a grind band that plays in full bdsm gear and my buddy drums for them and he's extremely talented. The lillingtons is members of teenage bottle rocket if you like them, Midwest punk that's not heavy like those other 2 shows. Deject is cool, the full of hell and gatecreeper show id rec the most out of their upcoming shows

Why listen to hcp when you can listen to phc?

NOT THE KIND THAT CAN BE SOLVED WITH AN

ATOM BOMB

Thanks bro, I'm also trying to start a band. How hard is it to play a gig at st vitus?

Idk I don't think that hard. My friends have played there before (opening) and they're very small

Is this a supergroup from the members of g-zet and gas? either way, awesome stuff.

Alright thanks

I don't know, but that would make sense. There's not a whole lot of information on it

Good luck

Attached: tip.png (1335x634, 346K)

Why are they considered hardcore?

Attached: dk.jpg (1440x1080, 76K)

Attached: 1485210170872.jpg (480x853, 18K)

They're not