Anyone else sick of this this shit? It has gone too far. It took me a long time to realize it...

Anyone else sick of this this shit? It has gone too far. It took me a long time to realize it, but I'm done watching this feminazi travesty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoCEFLUqR44
meatspin.fr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally all of the things that happened this episode was predicted on Sup Forums
benioff and weiss are such uninspired pandering hacks it's not even funny
oh except for the benjen shit, not even Sup Forums could predict they would stoop that low

That's suppose to be her character though, an emotionless conqueror for herself and no one else.

This is their audience now:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoCEFLUqR44

Normalfags are cancer.

a "conqueror" that would have been raped, murdered, and dumped in the sewers under any scenario

this is exactly what i'm talking about man

the show was supposed to rise above, instead the marketing plan changed towards spoiled upper middle class white girls with an entitlement complex

>I hate slavery
>I AM YOUR QUEEN SHITLORDS

Explain to me how the above makes sense outside of delusional fantasies.

>Sansa running Winterfell
>Arya strong womyn
>Yara stronk queen of the Iron Islands
>Every man is relinquishing their power to a woman
>Based Ser Davos wants the Red Priestess executed then threatened to execute her himself.
>Be more like based Ser Davos

>SJW: The Series

you do realize that most of these characters will be killed in the next season? weak leaders are easily conquered.

>watching TV

GoT IS a delusional fantasy.
It's quite literally a fantasy show.

protip: got follows the war of the roses very closely, jon snow will sit on the iron throne in the end

>All the womyn in GoT gaining power
>Clinton is about to become the next president

It's like poetry

Notice how Dario says 'who can come after Danaerys?' and she responds with 'A great many women I imagine'

haha yeah bro this is why i'm done watching this brain cancer shit

Yeah there's definitely some feminist pandering but hey, at least Jon is king of the North and not Sansa.

Not only that but HBO has a strict rule on shit only going for 7 seasons, and guess what next season is.

Which means next season will just be a bunch of teleporting,story jumping pile of garbage to close it out.

jon is gonna die

Most people don't sit about speculating about this sort of shit on a Cantonese basket weaving enthusiasts forum so its not predictable to them

no hes literally going to marry daenerys and she will die soon after

Yeah, that's how this season played out. I think they've just overcompensated after the whole drama following the Sansa-get-raped episode.

No he's gonna die.

Who is he gonna marry? Arya the sis? Sansa the sis who wants to kill him? Daenerys the sis who wants to conquer westeros? Reek's sis whose name i don't even remember?

Jon is gonna die, Daenerys is gonna rule the iron throne like the good femininazi show it is. I would be surprised if it ends in a dyke relationship either. This is what hollywood has become. Boycott everything from now on, 2bh.

So, i think it's fair to say that none of this female stronk shit is in the books amirite? RR martin is probably looking at this thinking 'what have i done?'

oh and don't forget test dyke beats the best male knight i the 7 seven kingdoms

the amount of gurrl powa propaganda in this show will blue pill even the most blue pilled mangina

Although i must admit, i do like Queen of thorns.

>Who is he gonna marry?
>no hes literally going to marry daenerys
strong reading

He's not gonna marry anyone you dumb americunt, that was my point. And that's why he's gonna die. His character has no future.

but youre speculating, im 100% certain, have a read and dont forget to pay your debt: meatspin.fr

ITT: Exactly the same tier of outrage that followed the Sansa rape episode.

People getting their political panties twisted over the plot of a fictional TV show.

And I'm saying that's impossible. It makes no plot sense.

I don't know about you guys but I'm at least glad they killed off the coalburner with the humiliating tits.

Well you're greek, we don't exactly expect you to be a fast learner.

Careful Muhammad, you probably aren't in any position to poke fun at anyone.

Is anyone surprised that media has become like this? Do men and boys pay for anything anymore? I pirate everything.

Women still pay for TV.

>People getting their political panties twisted over the plot of a fictional TV show.

M I L L E N N I A L S

I'm very impressed by your English, Pablo.

Why the fuck are you retards still watching talmudvision?

Let's talk about whites then.

Wow, you sure got me there.

I don't have you, but your muslim conquerors do.

calm down faggot

You forgot that now Olena runs the Tyrells now
Sandsnakes stillrun Dorne

The only male leaders left of the Kingdoms are Jon, Littlefinger/Robyn, and Edmure, there is no a strong independent womxns majority.

That shot still make me laugh

> Show is made based upon books first published in 1996
> Show runs with a theme that is extremely prevalent in the books, confirmed by the author on many occasions, and has been since the first book
> OMG, what hacks

That doesn't make it any less of a feminist cringefest.

Why do mong aussies make better shots than elite US troops?

The only character I care for is the hound.

Devos is kinda cool too though.

I like Varies the yunick

Varys' is too boring for my taste, all he does is backstab people and talk.

eunuch, you retard

i hope the book comes out completely different with Stannis on the throne

Anyone who actually watched this shit from the start is a raging fucking homo to be honest

I hope the theory that hes actually a Faceless Man is true.

Its just too damn good.

sansa rape
>you can't show that on television!! this is traumatizing, :(( I have PTSD from being stare raped on the bus, fucking patriarchy, I am actually crying right now
this shit
hey guys have you noticed that these two jewish writers have taken this relatively respectably written work of medieval sociopolitical fantasy fiction in to a feminist power fantasy and have either killed off or flanderized the entirety of the male cast to the point of them being nothing but servants or advisers to their respective strong womyn? do you think it's just pandering or is there some kind of agenda here?

>hey bro you watch GoT?
>wtf is GoT?
>game of thrones---wtf bro---you living under a rock
>yeah pretty much but it's MY rock

I'm pretty sure that was leaks.
What happened to Benjen? I was watching a very choppy stream, I know he left Bran just outside the Wall, but nothing beyond that.

Hopefully GRRM does not do the same thing with the books, I stopped watching the show along time ago but for a different reason.

Except the song of Ice and Fire references nothing less than Jon and Danaerys coming together.

there's no fucking way, that's not PC

GRRM is not finishing the books. To hear him tell it, the show is how he would write the books if he would start writing them today.

That would actually be really nice and fit into the story really good as well.