TRUMP GENERAL - AMERICA FIRST EDITION

>Friday Wrap-Up: Top 50 Facts About Hillary Clinton From Trump 'Stakes Of The Election' Address
assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important crisis updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES AND PRESS CONFERENCES
>Trump at Turnberry Scotland 6/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2gYfXxen3-s
>Trump Anti-Hillary "I'm With You" Speech 6/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo

INTERVIEWS
>Manafort on Meet the Press 6/25/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0ju71GUrzSg
>Stone on Infowars 6/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zEoe6p8bS8U
>Lewandowski on CNN 6/23/16
youtube.com/watch?v=6iNhQfQcuC0
>Trump on Hannity 6/23/16
youtube.com/watch?v=uHW6dizsn7U

ENTERTAINMENT
>A Message for Bernie Supporters | #NeverHillary
youtube.com/watch?v=VW-7KXgEOZ0
>Donald Trump Makes America Again
youtube.com/watch?v=QJUIzfmJvfs
>The Red, Trump, and Blue
youtube.com/watch?v=J_DvhBz7GIY
>YCSTT XXVII (You Can't Barrage the Farage)
youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY
>Molyneux Reacts to Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA
>10 Legenday Lies of Hillary Clinton #1
youtu.be/mhMKAlWEITk

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf
Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/26/exclusive-feelthebyrne-trailer-highlights-secret-service-agents-imminent-book-exposing-hillary-clinton/
talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=c6928550cb0f5c5dded45a0f45211af7
youtube.com/watch?v=zzSfeLBqkWY
youtube.com/watch?v=MFAEnixx4AI
breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/26/graphic-executions-dismembered-corpses-terrorize-mexico-near-texas-border/
talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=f36c65d3d85d3bcccf174cb2263f6d9d
amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/APPROVED_POORFAG_GUNS
reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/4q12ss/anyone_care_to_explain_this_pure_coincidence/
hiddenamericans.com/politics/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/
abc.net.au/news/2016-02-14/conservative-us-supreme-court-justice-antonin-scalia-found-dead/7166472
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
cbsnews.com/news/chinese-company-pledged-2-million-to-clinton-foundation-in-2013/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/23/chinese-donor-linked-to-terry-mcauliffe-probe-also-caused-trouble-for-hillary.html
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-06-22/chinese-billionaire-fan-of-clinton-sees-friendly-presidency
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3248116/Chinese-billionaire-tied-1990s-Clinton-fundraising-scandal-arrested-lying-used-4-5MILLION-cash-brought-U-S-aboard-private-jets.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CK0RLLZFOyA&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hillary is a garbage candidate. She's owned by special interests, pushes trade deals that cost us millions of jobs, and makes the worst foreign policy decisions. Bad for the American people, bad for the economy, bad for our security.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/26/exclusive-feelthebyrne-trailer-highlights-secret-service-agents-imminent-book-exposing-hillary-clinton/

For those supporters concerned with polling:

Manafort has taken control, and Trump hasn't had a bad news cycle since. The messaging will work. The messaging is working. The polls always lag behind public support, and the MSM/pollsters have a vested interest in pushing "Trump losing" story.

> Trust the message. Trust the messenger.

Can someone do a Nate Silver version of this showing Trump winning the primaries?

LYING CROOKED HILLARY OR THIS?

MAGA

> Phase 1: Define the race as Trump (American Interest) vs Clinton (Special Interest)...Timetable: Now until Conventions

> Phase 2: Conventions. Raise favorables by using free coverage of tightly scripted branding during conventions. Cast Trump as uniquely qualified candidate. Overtly positive.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

We're currently in Phase One. "American Interest vs Special Interest"

I like Trump.
MAGA MAGA MAGA

What about the comments about the Judge?

I haven't followed the presidential race since Friday. Anything new happened?

IS 1 NOT ENOUGH?

ALL BERNIE SUPPORTERS ACCEPTED
COME GET YOUR FREE BABE

>Manafort has taken control, and Trump hasn't had a bad news cycle since.

Hasn't that only been one news cycle though? I thought you said Manafort took over on June 20th.

Nothing happens on the weekend. Candidates don't bother doing anything until the start of the week.

That was before he took over

>Hillary is a garbage candidate. She's owned by special interests, pushes trade deals that cost us millions of jobs, and makes the worst foreign policy decisions. Bad for the American people, bad for the economy, bad for our security.

I agree with this post

while i doubt VA will go red this year, it's pretty interesting looking at the polls from january to present. he started off around 30-35% and now trump is upwards of 48% in VA.

again, i fuckin doubt VA will go red

Not really. Some shill polls came out along with one fair poll.

>Can someone attack me please?

Michael Caputo

>it's out tomorrow

Oh, I thought he was mostly in control even with Corey still around. What kind of stuff can we expect with Manafort at the helm?

why are those bimbos holding veterans signs? I mean I appreciate the sentiment, but god damn they're dumb

I'd much rather post
MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN

Trump can win without VA, but keep a close eye. If he wins VA, it'll be a landslide in the EC because of how the messaging resonates with that demographic.

At rallies, they pass out those Veteran signs, the blue Trump sign she's holding, and a white one as well
They probably just got shafted with the veteran one

who has sound for this

This is not exactly thread related, but can anyone give me an idea of what guns I can get at 20 in Texas and what legal stuff I have to go through? With all the shit thats going down I want to get armed fast

no way is that real

Can't stump the Trump

Get a FAMAS

>a republican has to win every swing state because of large cuck states like new york and california

I feel like this is the last election we might have. If Hillary wins she'll flood it with Mexicans and Syrians to turn every swing state blue and red states to swing states.

the funny thing is Remain had a 10 point lead over Leave according to polls up until the last month. then it had a 5 point lead. Leave had a lead for a day or so and it was tied at the end.

If i didn't know better I'd say the polls were being rigged the entire time and they just let leave get better at the end so it didn't look as fishy.

Guys

I want to redpill my gf on Trump

How do?

She's a former Bernie supporter turned undecided/reluctant and might not even vote in this election, much less register to vote

Daily reminder polls conducted by media companies are universally shit and if it isn't conducted by a bipartisan firm, to practice suspicion.

Case in point, ABC/WaPo vs NBC/WSJ.

NBC/WSJ
>Trusted more by Manafort, PPP and other pollsters
>Conducted by two pollsters, one democrat and one republican
>shows +5 in a two way race, lead is only +1 with #FeelTheJohnson and Stein added
>polling advantage is D+4

ABC/WaPo
>sub-1000 sample size
>not bipartisan
>shows some horseshit like +12 Clinton
>Polling advantage is D+12
>PPP says to trust NBC/WSJ more with the work they are doing

AHAHAHAHAH Typical liberal just like a child. I'm mad we're not doing what I want to do so I'm going to break my own stuff.

cant stump the trump!

More disciplined Trump, more focused campaigning. He'll probably start airing ads soon with the money he's raising through small dollar.

Rallies will still exist but I think they'll also be a lot more diverse campaign events like town halls.

Trump is going to win in a landslide. Don't worry about it. If it doesn't happen California will split into two states, and New York will want to split also.

Probably shotguns and rifles until youre 21 and can get a handgun, which I hope you do. Don't have to take my word on it though, I live in commiefornia and they're trying to ban everything here. Wish it was as easy to move to a white American area as it was for a rapefugee under onigger's policies. At least I'd contribute to society and vote red, but I'm stuck here. Maybe when he brings back jobs, I can move to a free state.

Hey Donald guess what? I’m not going to support you until you get your act together. You’re acting like a bush league loser, you’re acting like a racist, you’re acting like a bigot, until you come back to the table and get on the other side of the table and prove to me that you’re not a bigot and prove to me that you’re not gonna take my party down in the ditch, you don’t have my endorsement.

I was deeply disturbed throughout the Republican primaries to see the high number of Republicans who supported Trump's Muslim ban.

Is this how the party of Lincoln ends?

talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=c6928550cb0f5c5dded45a0f45211af7

Why is this site such comedy gold Sup Forums?

One week without a gaff is pretty amazing desu

who is he and why is he relevant?

I know I shouldn't doubt Trump and Manafort I'm just worried about how A. Biased the media is and B. Dirty tricks Hillary might pull (see the sit in)

>Is this how the party of Lincoln ends?
NO, it's how it rises from its ashes to unparalleled glory.

just think about how poorly ALL of the media companies treated Trump in the Primary debates. To think these same people wouldn't rig polls against him is naive.

its com-pole-etly amazing

t. Morning Cuck.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=zzSfeLBqkWY

youtube.com/watch?v=MFAEnixx4AI

A month without one and he will be up by 5%..Three months and he will win in a landslide

Redhill her on how welfare just keeps minority people down and Trump wants to bring back jobs for them. He talked about helping the inner cities recently. When she gets that, then show her how the media is just shilling. If she can't take the redpill, dump her for being controlled by the media/establishment.

The GOP hasn't been the "Party of Lincoln" since the Civil Rights Act passed

Nice trips tho

>U mad Hilldawg?

breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/26/graphic-executions-dismembered-corpses-terrorize-mexico-near-texas-border/

Fucking beaners in charge of ever fixing their shitty country full of subhumans......

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that you can stump the Trump. You can't stump the Trump!

Anyone have that angry awoo with awoo girl snarling at Hillary?? pic looks similar to this.

>trump wins by keeping his mouth shut..
>Hillary is actually that bad

sounds like an excellent strategy

talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=f36c65d3d85d3bcccf174cb2263f6d9d

Why tf is Beggin' Megyn under right wing, she's quite liberal.

you! you are shitposting ever where

If you're looking to buy cheap guns fast, here's your guide, but at your age, shotguns and rifles are your only bet.
amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/APPROVED_POORFAG_GUNS

They just want to fuck up the polling averages, also for those who don't visit RCP constantly or look at literally every single poll ever conducted, you might hear this on the news

>HOLY FUCK TRUMP DOWN 12 POINTS IN NEW NATIONAL POLL CAN HE EVEN RECOVER?

It's just like

>TRUMP DOWN 8 POINTS IN FLORIDA IN NEW POLL, CAN HE WIN WITHOUT FLORIDA?

Ignoring the other polls that show that poll to be horseshit. If the poll isn't conducted by a bipartsian firm, there might be a bias. RCP tries to expose some of these with (R) or (D) next to their name. But ironic enough, PPP is a (D) firm but they show WAY tighter races than other shit polls, and have Trump up 1 in Florida.

Saved.
Planning on buying a huge flag to fly on the 4th. That will be mfw. Feeling patriotic as fuck right now.

Seems to me she's just under whatever wing's comfiest.

hrmm

reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/4q12ss/anyone_care_to_explain_this_pure_coincidence/

hiddenamericans.com/politics/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/

abc.net.au/news/2016-02-14/conservative-us-supreme-court-justice-antonin-scalia-found-dead/7166472

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

cbsnews.com/news/chinese-company-pledged-2-million-to-clinton-foundation-in-2013/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/23/chinese-donor-linked-to-terry-mcauliffe-probe-also-caused-trouble-for-hillary.html

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-06-22/chinese-billionaire-fan-of-clinton-sees-friendly-presidency

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3248116/Chinese-billionaire-tied-1990s-Clinton-fundraising-scandal-arrested-lying-used-4-5MILLION-cash-brought-U-S-aboard-private-jets.html

Hey Hawaii, sorry to hear about the gun owner database law.
You're welcome to come over to the Midwest for lax gun laws.

the sit in has made democrats look retarded to the public. the dems are their own worst enemies right now.

Remember: Pillow "on Scalia's head".

I would love to see Trump blow the lid off this shit and drag Hillary into her coffin.

She has plenty of dead men's bones all lined up for her.

Do you guys think this whole Brexit thing is good for Trump? I think it seems good for him.

nice dubs
HOLY SHIT I KNEW THEY WERE UP TO SOMETHING BUT COMEON

It's hard enough as it is to get a gun here.

>tfw Dubya not campaigning in this state was a mistake
>tfw red only twice since statehood
>tfw Trump will probably never EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER visit this state

I already have one. Complete with bald eagle gold ornament. Best believe I'm gonna be flying it high.

Also I was actually the user to originally ask that pic to be used for OC. Here's the original.

Really makes u think

"gentle persuasion"

>persuasion
have some OC lads

Is Joe mad because Donald Cucked him with Mika?

Hawaii honest to god shouldn't even be a state
>travel fare is too expensive
>always in constant turmoil
>blue as fuck
>moving laws are retarded as well
Just fucking let it be it's own entitiy, do what said and split Cali so we still hit 50 states
50 is too good of a number.
and

oh shit

>gina raimondo
get her out of here, send help

He has to after Mahalo Donald Trump guy. He has to hold a rally in Hawaii

youtube.com/watch?v=CK0RLLZFOyA&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg

> Phase 2: Conventions. Raise favorables
> Raise Favorables

>I’m not going to support you...until you come back to the table ... and prove to me that you’re not a bigot

Joe is Joe

>Kikington Post
>Commie News Network
>CNBC
>Kikeberg
>CBS
>NBC
basically all of the agencies they average are left biased.
PPP seems to strategically bias their polls when they want to, instead of 100% of the time. but they still do it egregiously.

That oughta land him on the no fly list

he looks like a total pussy

>Trump announces his VP

>No one knows who he is
>he looks like pic related

wat do

Yeah

I like Clinton News Network more

Maybe the queen will make sure he's on one of those (((Egypt))) flights

Trump will win.