LAK: Lonzo Ball (ankle) doesn't practice Wednesday
LAC: Pat Beverley (sore knee) won't play Thursday
LAC: Danilo Gallinari doubtful to play on Thursday
POR: Zach Collins will start on Wednesday night
CLE: LeBron James (ankle) ruled out for Friday
MIN: Andrew Wiggins, Wolves agree on extension
PHI: Markelle Fultz (knee, shoulder) out Wednesday
HOU: Chris Paul (shoulder) will play on Wednesday

Celtics really need the Lakers to be bad enough for that 2-5 pick. Snag Ayton or Bamba and be set for the next 10 years in the frontcourt.

>LAK: Lonzo Ball (ankle) doesn't practice Wednesday

>thinks we care about the casual season

who comfy here

EMBIID THE GOAT

>Lonzo won't be a bust, I swear

GET THE FUCKING COTTON CANDY OFFSCREEN

and into my mouth

Not me. Watching the Nets get raped irl.

Simmons is a fucking bust

the fuck was that Simmons

Why didn't Phils just let Embiid become restricted FA and match? They are already paying max ffs.

first for my wizziekins

wall mvp btw

Simmons fucking sucks at finishing. But the switching on defense looks good.

No other team would have the same injury provision. Or frontload the shit out of the contract.

It's happening.

because then the contract wouldn't have all the injury stipulations the Sixers want

Thank you based Brett Brown.

Sent a DM to Embiid on twitter with a link to the LD application form.

I hope he fills it and passes the test. He's gonna be elite as fuck.

>No other team would have the same injury provision
Then let him walk and become someone else's problem.

saric a cute

Dario is so fucking good, man.

sup

that's retarded because he's a once in a generation type of talent. Philly made the best deal they could possibly get. If he stays hurt they're only on the hook for a few years and that money wasn't going anywhere else anyway. If he's healthy they get a beast of a player

Hinkie should take over Charlotte. Then maybe they stop drafting white boy centers and draft injury prone black centers.

hinkie should take over philly you dirty slut

>he's a once in a generation type of talent
He put up 20-10 on 45% shooting for 31 games and suddenly he's a once in a generation type talent?

>drafting any whites that aren't spot up shooters

Please don't let Philly get good. They're insufferable as it is.

>Kyrie playing like an MVP

why the fuck couldnt he play like this in cleveland bros?

>drafting any whites at all
gtfo cracka

My Celties are looking good

EMBIID CAN'T STOP GOATING

DON'T FUCKING INJURE EMBIID YOU SNITCH

while being a defensive anchor and making Philly look like a playoff team until his season ending injury. He has a massive impact on the court and a rare skillset

lmao i forgot dangelo was even on the nets

what a bum

He shared the court with a ball hog.

BALL DONT LIE

>making Philly look like a playoff team
Philly lost 18 of 31 with Embiid in the line-up. In what universe do you make the playoffs winning barely 40% of your games?

DIRK EMBIID

eastern conference baby

The yearly delusion of Philly fans is so satisfying to read. Just tell me more about how you're building a winner and you'll be a playoff team this season. I want to hear it. It's funny.

Heat were 41-41 and missed the playoffs

So are there still people believing LeBron is going to stay? If they don't push the Warriors to to at least 6, he's gone. And that Nets pick is probably going to fall around 7 or 8.

embiid cannot be stopped
what the fuck

T. Buttblasted Nets Fan

>My Celties

>18/31
>winning rate is barely over 40

all we have left is delusion after the past 5 seasons

>Steven Adams
>white

Eat shit faggot.

>making Philly look like a playoff team

he has nowhere to go

>muh lakers
>muh clippers
>muh spurs

dont make me laugh

to be fair all philly delusions hinge on "if healthy." It's still a lot more tolerable than lakerfags

>he's a once in a generation type of talent
Shaq took an expansion team to the finals in his 3rd season. Jordan scored 30+ ppg. Bird won a championship before his 3rd season. LeBron scored 30+ and took his team within 1 game of the ECF. Embiid, meanwhile, made thousands of tweets and led his team to the #3 pick. Sad!

Nets have 76ers right where they want them. Let them score 70+ in the first half and win by 10 at the end.

>Isaiah Thomas says he still has mostly positive feelings for Boston, with the exception of his view on Celtics executive Danny Ainge, who dealt Thomas to the Cleveland Cavaliers this summer. "Boston is going to be all love," Thomas told Sports Illustrated. "I might not ever talk to Danny again. That might not happen. I'll talk to everybody else. But what he did, knowing everything I went through, you don't do that, bro. That's not right. I'm not saying eff you. But every team in this situation comes out a year or two later and says, 'We made a mistake.' That's what they'll say, too."

AINGE YOU SNAKE celtics not making playoffs confirmed snake bitches get stitches

Kiss the rings, losers. GO WARRIORS. Proud Pinoy here.

Embiid looking like Harden out there

kek

why does Cody Zeller look like he was 50 years old?

>16 FTA in the first half

TEEJ

>bust
This word is being thrown lightly around here.
Anthony Bennett is a bust

bbq chicken all day ernie

KYRIE MVP 2K18

CALLING IT NOW

>Ginobili
>white

Sorry, Stauskas. You're either going to get cut or be 3rd string, at best. Still a part of one of the greatest fleecings in the world.

>Carl Landry, Jason Thompson, Stauskas and and a first in exchange for Euro stash players just to sign Rondo

can you not read?

wh*Te genes

I don't understand why being posterized is such a bad thing

I mean what are you supposed to do, just let the guy go up for a free bucket?

makes no sense to me

john wall is going to win MVP 100%

Block the shot

>picture about white players
>see image of ginobili
reading is for faggots tho

it's associated with doing a poor defensive efford or just getting too outplayed by the opponent

>implying anyone will pay a manlet pg with hip issues a max
delusion

>john wall is going to win MVP 100%

Will Monk win the RoY?

>it's associated with doing a poor defensive efford or just getting too outplayed by the opponent

I understand that, but it seems like either you go up and get posterized and made fun of, or just give up and let your guy score.

I would rather have a teammate get posterized every play and make an attempt to play defense than just not do anything because hes scared to get posterized

baby wall

>I understand that, but it seems like either you go up and get posterized and made fun of, or just give up and let your guy score.
You could, you know, play good defense.

Did Marcus Smart just jump up with the ball and toss it randomly at an opponent?

In defense of the kings, they were trying to put a playoff team behind cousins, and it was before the salary cap spiked

fox will

no shot

so you get shamed for trying to play good defense even if you get out played?

just seems dumb.

t. lakertard

enjoy le can't shoot or play defence man

I kind of want Ainge to extend Smart just for being such an up-and-down player.

New Jackie Chan movie's gonna be dope

>just seems dumb.
it is dumb. it's also why the charge is so rare now, bitch niggas would rather give up 2 points than make a stand on defense

On a minutes restriction too.

>make a stand on defense

fuck that noise. Nobody remembers the guy that got blew by but everybody recognizes the guy on the poster

which one

best dunku ever

woah thats some nasty dunk

ain't it a bit dumb to go so phisically tho? you could get injured and that basket is 2 points just like any other

what a shit webm

Where Pierce Brosnan and his cronies kill his daughter and Jackie gets revenger: The Foreigner.

it's an alpha male dominance thing

that dunk was worth much more than 2 points

>that dunk was worth much more than 2 points
mmm, no just 2 points

I can't take this. Not even a philly and my heart stops every time Embiid hits the ground