This is overrated just because it was made by Radiohead. I mean, come on

This is overrated just because it was made by Radiohead. I mean, come on...

Attached: Radiohead_-_Hail_to_the_Thief_-_album_cover.jpg (316x315, 39K)

you mean underrated?

Wrong. It's their heaviest, most Alternative album to date. It perfectly encapsulates the true meaning of Alternative Rock: a reflection of a rejection of reality.

Radiohead are an alt rock band that became famous for making a radical change of going electronic. But this album is the best of the both worlds, it perfectly melds their alternative rock roots with electronic elements.

Is it overrated if even the band themselves don't even like the album? And most fans consider it and TKOL to be the weakest of the Post-OKC albums.

Maybe not when compared with band's other releases, but it is often listed as the best album of 2003 when it is clearly not.

>inb4 the "alternative track list" that cuts half the tracks

Unironically their best album

Attached: hail to the seals.png (1200x1200, 2.13M)

>Rainbows
>OkC
>Kid A
>Moon
>Bends
>Amnesiac
>Hail
>TKoL
>Pablo

/thread

I agree, and I think Pablo gets too much shit

>Kid A
>OKC
>AMSP
>Amnesiac
>Bends
>HTTF
>In Rainbows
>Pablo Honey

>Fuck you, Bush.
>What were you even doing in Iran in the first place, Bush?
>You didn't even get properly elected, Bush.
>Are you happy now, Bush?
>Fuck you, Bush.

>There There
>Backdrifts
>Scatterbrain
>Myxomatosis
>Wolf at the Door
>Where I End You Begin
>The Gloaming
all good or great tracks

Attached: 1496774130204.gif (500x500, 994K)

the best song on here is 2+2=5 every other song is decent to bad

Agreed.

Best vid. Nails everything except for IR

All Reddithead albums are severely overrated. This is their only listenable one, at least when their shit guitarrist isn't playing.

it is my favorite of theirs. the recording process for HttT was much more conventional and actually played as a band moreso than the collaborative approach of OKC, Kid A and Amnesiac, while finding a very digestible balance between rock and electronic influences. myxomatosis is what made this click for me

Attached: 4FDE25E8-5064-462D-89DF-F246B3692E70.jpg (1440x900, 194K)

AND THE RAIN DROPS

PENETRATION

cool wet grass, cool wet grass

how dare you call jonny a shit guitarrist

FLAN
IN
THE
FACE

Literally the other way around retard, it's a great album with a lot of bangers but just because it's Radiohead it gets underrated because for their discography it's a middle of the pack album

I THOUGHT I KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING WITH MY LIFE
BUT I HAVEN'T GOT A FUCKING CLUE

I feel like, every day, quite a big part of me dies, forever
>yeah, still, welcome to the real world Jeremy
yeah, you keep saying that

DANCE YOU FUCKER DANCE YOU FUCKER

You posted the wrong one, In Rainbows is the mediocre and overrated Radiohead album.

No, in fact it's quite underrated in comparison to other Radiohead albums. I think it's their best.

came here to post this

OVER MY DEEEEEEEEEEAD BOOOOOOOOOOODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HOLY SHIT THIS. All other Radiohead albums after and including OK Computer are far more interesting listens. In Rainbows is an exhausted band settling down to write fairly unambitious indie pop after making the 3 most creative albums of their career. In comparison, IR doesn't have much of an identity and can actually get a bit boring at times. Disk 2 is pretty good tho

everything is overrated just because it was made by radiohead

SOOOOOMETHING FOR THE RAG AND BONE MAAAAN

Eh, it's my favorite. Summarizes the band's sound up to that point and it's probably their dreariest record to date which I'm into. Even AMSP, while more depressing, has a more airy feel to it than HTTT's unrelenting neuroticism.

>Sit Down Stand Up
>Sail to the Moon
>Myxomatosis
>Scatterbrain

It's not Kid A but I'd say it's a pretty great album nonetheless.

Amnesiac > KA > AMSP > OKC > IR > TKOL > HTTT > TB > PH