Poland initiates creation of Assembly for Visegrad Four, Romania and Ukraine

uatoday.tv/politics/poland-initiates-creation-of-assembly-for-visegrad-four-romania-and-ukraine-679865.html
At least we will have a back-up plan if EU goes to hell.

Also I remember u faggots who said this would never happen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ukraine
No such thing

Also
>no croatia

Gypsies will steal the treaty draft.

Why are unions and treaties good if ones involving more nations, fail? Wouldn't the back up plan be simply independence?

VISIGOTH STRONK

ALEMANII GET OUT

Are you worrying about Gypsania sending their town rapists?

I hear they never send their best.

>teaming up with that corpse called Ukraine

JUST

Why involve shitholes like Ukraine and Romania?

They keep their best for themselves, they are nationalistic like that.

hah, well this time Austria will stay cuck and be on the side of the USA aka winners

Came to the thread to as precisely this.
Don't Croatia and Slovenia want to join the Visegrad group?

How about a Visegrad-Baltic bloc within or ideally instead of the EU?
The Balkans should fuck off, honestly.

>The comments are all about Britain for some reason

> Polan

no such thing

nice source

trolling slavs is so ca$h

standing on each others shoulders we will reach the starts and .... into space!

Lol now that Britain is out Poland doesn't need the EU anymore.

>involving Ukraine
lmao, just invade my shit up senpai

>The Balkans should fuck off, honestly.

>t. guy who got fucked up by a gypsy and has a stereo because muh education and muh pic related

You can do it lads. We'll form a new block against the globalist wiggers in Brussels.

No Bulgaria ?
But we wuz kangz n shiet

yea you would have been better than ukraine to be honest

That's amazing. I hope we'll get annexed by Romania soon so that we'll be part of such a cool alliance too.

Only v4+2? Just reveal your power level already god damn it

damn, haven't seen any Moldovan posters in ages.

Guys, can I come help build Visegrad? I'm white conservative Christian, skilled, speak English and am willing to learn the language of the host country and assimilate. No bully pls.

way too much asians, gypsies and muslims in that map to work.

Balts are ok, east is dead direction, sount you have to be careful.
There are some based and euro clay but at the same time there is albania and greece.

If you really wanted to you wouldn't even have to ask tbqhf

>How to create a money blackhole.png

Why is Poland so based?

This is how Europe should operate anyway, small unions made up of three to four nation states.

Yes, you're welcome here

why the fuck would they let dirty gypsies in? were all those jokes about how dumb poles are actually real?

T-thanks guys.

East is where you can make easy money and make investments. Albania is grayed out Greece yeah kinda dunno with their attitude to everything

> Greece
> Belarus
> Austria lol!

They're going for girth first. Then length.

I`m totally ok with this.

Whats wrong with Belarus and Austria?

Yeah I have the same opinion,bro.
Why would the let Hungary in? Croatia would've been better t b h.

we got some space in zoo i think.

That why we trade with them, with strong borders. Never trust ruskies lapdogs.

Im not sure about all other clay, like Macedonia, bulgaria, moldawia, romania....lots of dogy players imo and not exacly white..but that I can live with, we do bisnes not mariage.

B. is Russian, A. is German

>That why we trade with them, with strong borders. Never trust ruskies lapdogs.
The thing is we actually don't do it. We didnt even have ANY relations at all with Belarus until like few months ago. Easy trades and investments would profite all of us

> we do bisnes not mariage.
exactly every country is still the same country just with easier trades going on

>we do bisnes not mariage.
Should be the official motto.

Belarus is russia proxy and thus asians.

Austria arent slav, and is pro-lib. But thats only my guess.

So tell me user why don't you want to trade with them?

There were gypsies living in Poland, Hungary and Slovakia to begin with you fucking chink.

ROMANIa is literally named after gypsies

Fuck off, jungle monkey.

Belarus changes directions to whomever gives them better deals. If we can offer them something nice I doubt they would remain with Russia

Austria is based lately. They almost elected right wing Hoffer into president. I believe they dislike German-French dictatorship in EU as much as we do

it's derived from the Latin word for citizens of Rome

Interesting thread thanks for the read. Note to others, this a thread with something in it... not a Sup Forums btfo out preteen abortion.

Romanians are based, I knew a few Romanians, good people

your country is very poor, especially the countryside

I hope not all Poles measure people with regard to their wealth

romania = land of the romani

It literally isn't you fucking idiot.
>The name of Romania (România) comes from the Romanian Român, which is a derivative of the Latin adjective Romanus (Roman).
In romanian gypsy is "țigan" it's the retarded english language that named them "romani"

The thing is we need some more tight coalition than just trading in case of ruskies.
So I guess we could do 2-3 steps of this union.
1 would be trade only
2 some military agreements and help
3 common foreign politics and working together for eu/usa/russia deals so we arent screw in any way.

but there are not many gypsies here and alot of the ones i see dont speak polish

>doesn't invite Russia
come on guys, don't be like that

this, anglos are ignorant idiots.

gypsies literally be all WE WUZ

I agree. I would add some trade deals with China to that too. The famous Silk Road 2.0 would be amazing

those are propably gypsies

I imagine this is how would a real life spurdo look like :DD

ya and im saying there are not a lot of them in Poland

>we finally got into the EU and are now efficiently leeching money from the entire western europe

>but wait, what if we COMPLETELY abandon that for 0 reason, make ourselves a rival to germany and russia again (because a history of a couple of centuries doing that just wasn't enough) and pretend we're rich when the entire relevant capital has fled to germany or france
>yeah, that will sure show those goddamn european kikes!

they are everywere...they are kind of split family of turks(roaches).

Stay mad you hungayrian gypsy cunt

>gypsies
>voice
you know that outside some literaly dying segments of our entertainment industry they are treated like the dogs they are right?
also why the fuck is it always a fucking leaf screaming "gypsies gypsie omg omg !" , shouldn't you be looking for a brown person to service to fill your daily diversity quota?

kebab removal team soon?

Even Soros abandoned the EU.
Leech it until we can.

>>we finally got into the EU and are now efficiently leeching money from the entire western europe

You make it sound like it was some sort of achievement on our part that we got in the EU, they let us in so they could exploit us economically and keep us on a tight leash.

really what part of Poland I live in Krakow and I don't see many and I lived in Kielce for a while my wife's parents are from there and I never saw any there.

meme it to reality guys

Yes, Croats would love to join. Unfortunately our corrupt elite do not allows it.

Instead the former PM ruined all relationships with Hungary. While the current one promised the banks to not do this.

PLEASE JUST FUCKING ANNEX US AND KILL THOSE FUCKIN JEWS IN OUR GOVERNMENT!!

>that pic
>Austria in the same union with Belarus und Ukraine

Ok that's it, not nice.
Polakbro, cancel the plan. We don't need rude people

im from Generalna Gubernia, lots of them moved to EU since we joined and those who remain tend to keep low prifile. But I have whole street in my town with those ugly gypsy houses.

just kick out Romania they are trash anyway

ITT: German economic colonies discuss their independence and wild dreams.

Face it, if you leave you will be so economically fucked that it wouldn't be worth it. Not only this but the moment you start to form your own little alliance NATO would shut you down in an instance, unless they leave and sell you to Russia that is.

Actually Romania used to be Dacia until back in 106AD was conquered by the Romans.
200 years later when the Roman Empire fell, Dacia divided into 3 countries, Transylvania, Moldova and The Romanian Land, better known as "Wallahia". There were no gipsies back in 300AD so obviously, the country is made after the Roman Empire and Gypsies are made after the country.

Also
a fucking leaf
>the most cucked country in history

pls don't bully John
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

>leech money off EU
>tell them to eat shit and die when they want us to take in shitskins
>join Visegrad

imagine just for a moment

IF These Nations teamed up
Romania
Israel
Brazil
Switzerland

Axis of Gypsey Merchants.

Wait.. what if they already have and Turkey is also involved.

I do not see a way to make any kind of agreement with Ukraina as long as they are denying slaughtering 100k poles and buliding monument for people responsible for mass murder fo women and childrens

Make referendum, revolt or vote them out.
With Sup Forums magic we can do it.

I want to visit and drink some of that godly wine of yours.

Come on guys dont fight each other, we got enough enemies even without internal fighting

>he thinks modern ROMANIans have any relation to based dacians

LITERALLY WE WUZ

Fuck off curva poasta

if you send all your gypsies to sweden gdp/capita will double

Funny thing is those shitskins are living a better life than you. Meanwhile your new leadership is making concessions to the EU and stealing wealth like no tomorrow before they once again crawl back to Moscow.

ITT: delusional hordes of Poles

I don't think also Chechia want us

nah...we dont need that, just pay with Lwów and we are done.

Not Cuckada for long

true.
But at least we won't be outbreeded by shitskins
I'd rather live my simple upper-mid class life, than deal with this
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU

And it's not just that. Your people are dying in the thousands because the EU wanted to play around for little with Ukraine.

>Funny thing is those shitskins are living a better life than you.
>t. ahmad khan

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

More than 50% pakis are inbred. Great life. Have your penis chopped off, pray five times a day to a desert god and then fuck your cousin.

/thread

Also true. But again, I'd rather live poor in Visegrad, where I can fight with Polish hooligans and drink beer with Slovaks, than have my mother being raped by brown people.

I made this months ago.

The only thing that maybe needs to be changed is the Scottish alignment.

>Canada
LITERALLY WE KEKS

>UA