Really makes you think, eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/M6Bvn
youtube.com/watch?v=VHQBgOZKk6k
youtube.com/watch?v=JwCbbMgp3Lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's already backtracking

which one is the racist here?

It's like the most cucked reply you can make and yet he's still getting crucified for it

>appropriating our music and culture

HAAHAHHAHAHA Niggers are sub-human.

I still cannot believe that Wigger Manlet had a successful career

To me he's a fucking joke. I don't get it.

Cucks never learn.

MUHH PRIVILEGE

MUUHH APPROPRIATION

Funny how I never heard this shit from whites when Tiger Wolf played golf.

>appropriating our music and culture
It's the equivalent of saying "STOP COPYING ME!!!!"

>ruined Janet Jackson's career
Can these people really not take any responsibility for anything that happens to them.. wow

If any of that music is made with electricity, then those blacks culturally appropriated it.

or stringed instruments

They're still talking about this?

Were Justin's people enslaved? Then how can they be the same?

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

lmao that Janet shit was so staged, it's fucking retarded obvious. They're talking about the super-ball nipple right? or something else

I've a dozen tweets with hundreds of favs literally still talking about that shit lol.

Fuck they are an annoying bunch of whingers. I just wish Justin wasn't a cuck and instead unloaded on those dumb basketball americans.

>people actually think this wasnt staged

I hope those dumb coons successfully run JT out of the music industry. At that point I hope he becomes so bitter and red pilled that he can finally lead the 4th reich.

It's trending on Twitter. Everyone's adding their two cents. Some sides saying everyone commenting are "fake woke black people", some preaching the usual white guilt rhetoric, some defending say JT is the best (he kinda is).

Public outrage was pretty huge because of that tit though. She shouldn't have been wearing something that ridiculous in the first place. No reason to ban her or have her pay fines for exposing a breast in public. On top of that, im-fucking-plying she would've been successful after this incident.

That's fucking it! I've had it!

I'm stealing these niggers bikes and VCRS TONIGHT

>Super Bowl coming to Houston again

Will Kek will it again?

based as fuck

From this article:

archive.is/M6Bvn

> Grey’s Anatomy star and activist Jesse Williams delivered a moving, monumental speech about how much Black Lives Matter, and how black lives have been exploited for years by popular culture.

EXPLOITED?

My god. When blacks are absurdly overrepresented in (((popular culture))), it's exploitation. When they are underrepresented in ANYTHING, it's "erasure".

We cannot share a civilization with these things.

>super-ball

you just outed yourself as not a real american

>Hip Hop and Rap

>Based on a musical form known as Skeltonic Verse

>Skeltonic Verse invented by English Whites in 15th century.

>"STOP APPROPRIATED OUR STUFF!"

wat

I'm convinced that this was the beginning of PC culture.
After this there was a censorship crackdown on tv.
Everything had to be child friendly.
Everything became PG and family friendly
It warped people's minds
Everything had to be as inoffensive as possible
And it just snowballed from there into every aspect of life.

purely a typo, fellow american

Niggers using audio recording and playback technology are appropriating white culture.

>he hasn't listened to JT's pop albums
>he doesn't realize JT is actually a comedic genius
>probably liked backstreet boys more, or worse 98 degrees

Guys, the nipple-pop was completely staged and planned. The year it happened, it was MTV's first time running the half-time show. It was also their last.

In the week running up to it MTV kept saying it was going to "break all the rules", "do something nobody would ever forget", and "you won't stop talking about it for weeks".

Then when the nipple popped out and people didn't respond the way MTV wanted, they quickly changed their story and covered everything up. MTV never did a halftime again.

And I was sitting next to my pastor and his wife when it happened, in a room with about 40 church people.

PC culture dates back to the Frankfurt School kikes at Columbia University.

Timberlake is pretty cool though. I gotta give the guy props for some of the shit he's done.

And yes, he has done this song in concert:
youtube.com/watch?v=VHQBgOZKk6k

>I'm convinced that this was the beginning of PC culture.

Lolwat. America has been prude and PC for decades now. Nipplegate was a confirmation of that. Being offended in the US actually seems to give people certain rights and privileges.

>w.youtube.com/watch?v=VHQB
Shit. Why the fuck was that the top selection on JewTube? A parody? fuck them.

Apparently the video isn't allowed on JewTube, so have this slavic upload instead: youtube.com/watch?v=JwCbbMgp3Lw

Speaking of which, the word "slave" is appropriated from slavs.

>>Skeltonic
Sk-Skelton???????

>cultural appropriation

it is unreal to me how this meme has stuck in the west

>stick to culturally white music/technology
OH MY GOD SO WHITEWASHED WHERE IS THE DIVERSITY
>use a fusion of cultures or one outside your own
HOW DARE YOU APPROPRIATE THEIR CULTURE

I mean, unless you literally step down and do nothing, you can be accused of racism for one reason or another

Came here to post this.

>JT almost singlehandedly made white men a target of black women
>women shit on him

KEK

>fivehead+fivehead=
TENHEAD

He gets to wreck Jessica Biel daily, nightly and oh so rightly
>Ywn be as based as JT

MTV tried to challenge the censors but weren't willing to go all out when it became clear their initial plan didn't work.

fuck off faggot, justin timberlake is great

also,

>1 post by this ID

hello slide thread

Holy fuck, niggers are seriously the worst.

"""""our music and culture""""""

But we are racist.
What is so hard to understand about it?
All white people are racist because the empires ruled Europe for so long, they killed off those who weren't loyal to them.

That means all the people with conscience.

Therefore whites are genetically incapable of tolerance and acceptance and therefore the only way to transcend imperialism is to slowly breed ourselves out of the existence.

Sup Forums ENOUGH I AM TIRED OF THESE FALSE FLAGS

This is exactly why I'll never hire a single nigger employee to work for my future business unless it's cleaning the toilets or managing the garbage.

Regardless, wouldn't I be "appropriating" his hard work while I soak in all the profit from my evil white man business? That would be racist.

Petty pieces of subhuman garbage. By far the most hypocritical, truly racist fucks on the planet.