You now remember Steve Nash

you now remember Steve Nash

Well, you're wrong.

Of course I do.

he owes kobe and shaq a MVP each

>kobe

>shaq

Why because a white man did it better for a few seasons?

He deserve his first mvp. The second one is mind-baffling

seeing shaq get so anally devasted over this on open court was hilarious. legitimate chimpout and refused to put him in the top 60 nba players ever

>Shaq

what is the context of this gif? anybody know?

the Canadians couldn't get it up at the Olympic Opening Ceremony

i'm pretty sure he was surrounded by nigs shucking and jiving during all star weekend

Has there been anyone more anti-Laker? (no Celtics allowed)
>eliminates them in the playoffs
>steals one of their MVPs (2 if you're a delusional kobrfag)
>helps make Dantoni a thing, who is hired by the lelkers despite having the absolute worst roster for his system
>joins them and then immediately jumps off a cliff so his spine is shattered and he just eats their money and the trade involved fucks them for 5 years

He gets a shoutout in "Promiscuous Girl." Always thought it was weird for a white athlete to get a hip-hop reference.

pretty sure an American was fat near him

It helps that both he and Nelly Furtadp are Canadian I think
They were actually both here

Holy shit, I always thought that was Michael Bay

He single handedly made the NBA fun to watch again, so he's fully deserving of his two MVPs

Mommy, what's a Canadian?"
"It's an unarmed American with healthcare"

He was finna light the olympic cauldron but one of the things wouldn’t go up, so he and some other Canadians literally stood around for about 5 minutes unaware of what to do. This was waaaaay back in 2010.

>muh 35ppg chuckfest

>kobe
the obsession with this big man babby chucker never fails to amuse me

One of the most overrated players of all time.
>literally stole MVP awards because he was white
>didn't even become good until the second half of his career
>no rings
>no defense

nikki minaj was giving him a lapdance

keeeek

How could I forget the Two-Time MVP Steve Nash?

He deserves both and would have been MVP again in 2007 had he not won twice in a row beforehand. 2007 was even superior to both his MVP years.

carried a trash team instead of under-perform of a supposed big team

Remember when he played with only one eye and was still shooting just as well? Has anyone else done that?

if steve nash could play defense he would have won a championship every year of his career

Shaq + Kobe + CP3 + Kidd + Harden + Wilkins + Drexler + Pierce = 2 MVPs

Steve Nash = 2 MVPs

Among this list, only Shaq and Kobe are objectively superior to Nash. And if they were so spectacularly better, they should have won MVPs over Nash, which they didn't.

And well, considering that Pierce has been a legitimate MVP candidate at some point in his career is just utterly ridiculous.

Always the GOAT for looking like a surfer dad who smokes pot with his kids while low-key being pete maravich

you now remember Kevin Nash