Winter

Everyone all ready for a cozy winter? What does your cunt look like in the winter?

Pic related. I live in Michigan, it's like this practically every year.

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skate_(längdskidåkning)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>winter
>cozy

Snowniggers are weird creatures.
Thanks god I live in a tropical country.
Enjoy being buried under 1 meter/3 ft of snow.

central european cities look 10x better during winter

>1 cm snow
>anglo traffic stops, catastrophic consequences, martial law issued

This wasn't a traffic stop. IT was due to an accident if i recall correctly.
Thanks i will. Enjoy being a spic.
Very true, looks really cozy.

Pretty much this

As someone who loves to Ice Skate this would be a dream.

Dutch "winters" are a joke for the most part

Very cold air
NO SNOW
maybe rain

Winter in Canada is lovely

I live near this place

That famous picture was taken in Niigata Japan, not Canada and mfw I actually unironically fucking live in the hell cursed prefecture

Hey it's nothing

You're right sorry, you really can't trust the internet.

still too hot here so I want some snow asap

too much snow

comfy snow

I haven't had snow since 4 or 5 years now

t. southeast

>tfw almost summer
>tfw soon mosquitos will hatch

winter is shit

It depends, if we're lucky we'll get a cold one and it'll look like pic related

Otherwise it'll look like this

I'm ready for a cozy summer to be honest
winter sucks balls a lazy summer afternoon is where it's at niggers

It's cool first two days of snowing but then it's boring

I was surprised we actually took off that day and it was October

fuck no.
commuting on a bike in winter is absolute terror.
I slipped and fell 2 times last year and rammed one car with MAXIMUM SPEED but luckily it was her fault not mine so lol.

Fuck winter, gimme constant 30°C pls

Winter sux
Only good thing about it is skiing

I swear this will be the winter I learn to ski. I've been putting it off for like 5 years now.

It's not hard, just put them on and glide, don't know why foreigners are so bad at it, people here do it when they're 4 years old.

How can you be over 10 and not know how to ski

He probably means this sv.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skate_(längdskidåkning) (we call it "horse style" or "horse step").
I'd been learning it for 4 years untill I kinda could do it properly.

I moved to Northern Finland. I am curious how the winter will be. Im sure it will be dark, but also Northern lights and I want to learn XC skiing.

And drift on frozen lakes ofcourse.

Not really that hard either, although harder than just going straight sure.
If you've tried iceskates it's basically the same technique, only with longer "blades"

Northern and southern Finland are pretty much the same.

The thing is not many people can do ice skating either

Did I say I moved from South Finland? I came from The Netherlands, with practically no winters to speak of.

I hate danish winters, cold as fuck but with freezing cold rain instead of snow. can't wait to leave this hell hole of a country and move up north.

North is not better, where I live there's barely daylight for a couple of months during winter, the lack of vitamin D makes you depressed.

It's not that hard.

My body is ready.

Finland is so cozy. I'm moving there in a few months.

Looks cozy as fuck

going fishing

Why does Russia still use commie housing?

I personally prefer spring, the good in-between weather of about 5 C where it's comfy to dress lightly but not awfully hot. It's a shame it doesn't last long.

>tfw 14 C today at 95% humidity

My nuts are sticking to the sides of my legs and I'm not enjoying it. I'm ready for cooler temperatures.

Same winters here pretty much. We'll get a few days of snow if that, but mostly it's biting winds and rain. Wish we'd have a proper winter.

Its cheap. Many resourses spends to warming in winter.

Maximum cosy

14C isn't hot though

It's hot for anglos

I like snowy night

Ice rain.

It's an alright temp, a little on the warm side for me. The humidity is what makes it so uncomfortable.

Also this. True Anglos are not designed to function properly in anything about 12 C.

Glad I live on the coast, holy fuck.
I've experienced -40C but that's very rare thankfully, your snot freezes in your nose when you breathe when it's like that.

I live in New Jersey. This area of the country gets more rain in the winter than snow.

Steppen fox (korsak)

this was my Christmas tree

poor Santa

Do Ruskis drive with spikey tires?

I want to see cute girls in short skirts and knee high socks in this snow!

Flat roofs looks good, but have to be cleaned of snow.

>Do Ruskis drive with spikey tires?

Yes of couse.

It's comfy for about 12 hours after snow falls, then everything starts to melt.

melting snow in April

why do people always have such a massive misunderstanding of humidity? humidity is not some magical property that makes everything feel warm and sticky. humidity literally only matters at higher temperatures, anything room temperature or below and humidity has virtually no effect on perceived temperature.

this

Thanks to the climate change, we don't have proper winters here anymore. Sure, we get snow, but most of it melts away in a day or two. The little that remains turns into a deep layer of slush that wets your shoes and pants. It then freezes into slippery shit that's very difficult to walk on. A few days later it snows again. Most of it melts, the remaining slush freezes. Repeat. The ice cover gets thicker and thicker.

The end result is that the ground is covered in extremely slippery ice, with *nothing* to use for traction (don't bother spreading salt/sand/gravel on it, it disappears in the slush after a day or two). Now of course something like this has always happened, but usually the temperature stayed below zero for weeks/months (and when it went above zero, it was brief), so the roads became usable when it snowed. But now the snow/thaw/freeze cycle happens so fast the roads are practically always unusable. It's fucked. And it's not going to get any better.

Kids born after 2000/2001 (or so) don't know what a good winter looks like.

forest is beautiful after it snowed

We have snowiest city.

depends on where you are, winter is short and periodic by the coasts but still long and cold in the highlands and far north.

in my cunt only falls snow in small towns of third world

It doesn't fucking snow in this shithole called france

Fuck you, there's nothing "cozy" about 5-month winter. I hate winter. If your ''''''winter'''''' is 1cm of snow for christmas and then it's prolonged autumn till March then it's not winter. Consider yourself lucky. And fuck you again

Sour Canadian detected.