seeing commies turned into pincushions made my evening

A local reporter beaten by antifa?

I've hit worst desu familia

>when she spreads her ass and vagoo

Skinny fag

I-isn't it male?

No, it does not make me think at all.

First time it's tasted kike blood in 71 years:

Absolutely sickening. I wish someone would throw a beehive into those crowds.

That's fucking badass. Those guys are legends for fucking up those antifags.

Anti whites BTFO.

The funny part is that the nationalist dude grab the knife he got stabbed with and stabbed all of them

Just some dude live streaming
This is how they treated reporters
twitter.com/abc10frances/status/747253218221031424

>FUCKING NIGGERS ARE VIOLENT SAVAGES LEAVE WYTE WIMMIN ALONE
>lol lets stab these cunce it'll be funny
the cognitive dissonance is doing my head in

Nazism is an ideology of peace

(((⭐️)))

ANTIFA are known for violently attacking anyone they deem "fascists", though. It's not really cognitive dissonance as such, it's just violent thugs attacking other violent thugs.

These guys are the front line of the SA. Every movement needs thugs and brutes.

SeeThe nationalist got attacked and stabbed
Took the knife from his attacker and stabbed his attacker and the others trying to jump him

They were stabbed WITH THEIR OWN KNIVES
Yes
The Antifa were armed and attacked unarmed lawful people and got their shit kicked in by their own weapons

What the hell does counter-protester mean in this world we live in?

I hate those antifa fucks they are the biggest hypocrites out there. They are undermining democracy and have nothing better to do bu go to an event to promote violence. Who cares if you don't agree with these Nationalist it doesn't give them the right to attack them in the streets. This shit makes me hate what has become of the west. These faggots cover their faces and destroy property and attack people in the streets. We need to start bringing rational thought back into the mainstream.

every single time

100 good russian hooligans and these pussies would for their life.

Is this true? Where's the report? Badass if this is.

I fucking hate Nazi's but a man who gets stabbed and takes the knife and stabs the people who stabbed him is worthy of respect.

If it's true.

>violent thugs attacking other violent thugs
I agree, I just hate this double standard on Sup Forums where whites are held on a pedestal as being peaceful, 'civilised' and non-violent in opposition to other 'savage' races yet these nerds salivate at any fucking hint of a biffo and a bit of blood. Being right-wing is inherently being violent, you are essentially trying to force your beliefs on other people, so don't be disingenuous about it.

really beside the point, I am referring to the celebration of violence occurring in this thread

Sup Forums is a board of peace

lel i love seeing these little commie queers get beat.

(((Stern)))

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

>Openly planning to attack people looking for literally any reason to legally destroy you
What the fuck were they thinking was going to happen

Gonna need a source on that. Its hard to believe that anyone can be that bad.

(((Stern)))

A loss on all fronts for these faggots today

More like 1.
youtube.com/watch?v=aYIiNbhMBPQ

>Being right-wing is inherently being violent
No it's not, you dingus. Right is about freedom, left is about equality.

What needs to be done is make the general public aware of ANTIFA, force media coverage of their bullshit. Sup Forums is the only place where their faces are shown and that's not right. These people need to be publicly shamed by the mainstream.

>Celebrating the self defense in this thread
Fixed that for you

>Prople defend themselves against anti-facists
>Get called Nazis, even though Islamist are literally doing what the Nazis had done
>It's all Trump's fault, And every white person too.

I think we need another civil war.

I'm not sure how many he stabbed but it seems to be true

If anyone wants to go to the next rally in brissy im up for it

Shit poster. These fucking Nazis had a permit to exercise their right to free speech in America. The leftists showed up to incite violence.

The reporter was white CLEARLY he was one of the nazis.

>nazis go on wild stabbing spree
fucking good

SJWLIST.COM is a good place to start - contribute whatever you discover on these degenerates.

>turn up looking for a fight
>get just that
>need to be protected by the police
wew lad

mainstream like twitter, facebook, and youtube? sorry, mainstream already has a lock on internet normies. but please, I insist on trying.

aahahaha

Good job Heimbach.

RIGHT WING STABBING SQUADS

how about this Xheila?

Why do you hate nazis?
Nazis are your friends

dont forget to top the Sacramento Antifa online fundraiser:

Look out, we have a badass punk over here!

Why don't US people demand Antifa be listed as a terrorist group? They do not have any apparent purpose besides politically motivated violence.

If they want to run a commie party and try and get elected that is fine, but forming a group purely focused on attacking others and depriving them of their constitutional rights is not politics.

I need links with proof before I'll believe it.

Definitely fucking worthy of respect if he did. Out numbered, stabbed and he still managed to turn the tables and stab those motherfuckers.

WITNESSED!

The nationalist had a permit to speak and didn't bring weapons.

The antifa faggots came looking for a fight because they were allowed to speak and brought weapons

It's their fault they didn't protest peacefully and got their shit kicked in by the nationalist when they fought back.
That's why the police didn't change any of the nationalist because it was determined they did it in self defense

Again, what Nazi party was there? The only group I've been informed of so far is Traditionalist Workers Party.

This one is already listed as one.

BAMN
By Any Means Necessary

>Really makes you think, huh pol?

Yeah, I'm a #fascistabarista now.

Anything right of Bernie Sanders is a nazi

There was also "GSS", the local chapter of TWP.

>workers rights

So is this just a cover story? What is she? Anarchist, gommie? Cultural Marxist?

redice.tv/news/leftist-extremists-attack-nationalists-multiple-people-stabbed

The AltRight organisation mentioned in the above RedIce news item :

tradworker.org

This is a classic shitpost! Oh Australia, you always bring out the best chuckleworthy content!

Holy shit aids skrillex grew out his hair!

Oh boy...i'll show this to any one who isn't clear on whose fault this whole incident was

Remember: always carry when going to protests
A knife can defend you from few, but a pistol can stop a charging mob in their tracks. Permanently.

holy kek why did the thought of this happening make me laugh so hard. somebody make this happen

LOL

What a bunch of pussies

youtube.com/watch?v=iqtSPGEyfEk&feature=youtu.be

"Battle of Sacramento"

I know some Anti-Fa guys. Would stab 10/10 in a fight. Don't be imitated by their black hoodies and facemasks. They're really spoiled middle-class sjw in disguise.

There are bad men in the world, corner one of these men and put their life on the line, you would be surprised how many he can take down.

I feel sorry for her, when she should have stayed home, watch anime or eat some instant noodles.

I bet she does not even know the meaning of the word "fascist"

No they aren't. They would have classed me as a subhuman for my Samoan blood, even though the Germans fucking controlled some of Samoa in the 1800s. They would have stamped their bootheel down on the necks of freedom loving people everywhere and enslaved us to their Reich.

Fuck those Nazis.

But I can respect a man for his fighting deeds, regardless of whether I hate him for his political beliefs or not. If it's true that he got stabbed and took the knife and stabbed the guy and others of those Antifa faggots I can respect that.

its code for niggers who violently attack those who choose to use their constitutional right to peacefully assemble.

intimidated*

this too.

redwatch.net/index2.html

i bet you you'll just get called out as a Nazi for saying anything against ANTIFA-Sama.

I second this idea, you guys use everpedia? Its a really good resource to collect all viable data on a person and centralize it.

Loosers vs butthurt fag of "muh white herretige" geez I wonder who could win.
While most of the Antifa fags cry in the corner he is stabbing everyone to death probably because he is insecure about the lack of bitches on his dick.

(((You)))

>fishmouth

I don't understand what this is.

>
What part are you confused about friend

> stabbing in self defense
> stabbing to steal shoes

One is niggers, the other is what happened.

list needs a spreadsheet so you can sort via location, ideology/political allegiance, etc.

Got any vidya footage?