Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZjmAT4BK98
youtube.com/watch?v=LorCy02uK8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST

He's a big guy.

He made everyone look tiny.

Does he think he is a bumble bee?

My best friend Nick Rochefort died in a car sale accident four years ago, he's dead and gone. America's his favorite place, I'm gonna shoot up a skatepark.

You don't have to be a jelqing connoisseur to be a power lifter, Joe Rogan's a power lifter

My other best friend, Charles Carrol, is addicted to red pills again. He's back at rehab for his sixteenth time, good luck with that one.

Sick of the bullshit, sick of all the shit, I don't go out anymore, can't even afford health care. Six years I wasted, smokin on pipes, chasing some bitch from college to college. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit, not gonna take any shit from anybody.

I know what's going on, I got set up, Heidecker you cunt, thank god Andrew wasn't there to listen to me get my fucking ass cucked on his radio show, just know i'm going to end up with a black tranny who probably went to jail. She has a big mouth

I live for this shit, I love it. Bring it the fuck on, payback's a bitch motherfuc-
DOOTDOODOOOT DOOT DOO DOOOOOOOOOO

*bullies john*

GIVE ME MY FUCKING JOB BACK

I wish I were part of his crew :/

I was there today. After dark, the police put up a border and forced us to wait in line to get in. This took out all the fun like you see in the videos. When that happened, around 30 goys followed Sam Hyde, Youcis, Baked Alaska and others to a park where we congregated for awhile.

why is charls videos so kino

youtube.com/watch?v=KZjmAT4BK98

'T AINT WHAT THE MOON DID

Best moment here

American basement t living seems so comfy. Why is it used as an insult? Its like a big ass studio apartment and probably always warm and cosy.

>TFW potato nigger with no basement living

Based Sam

He's only 6'3-6'4 and he looked like an NBA power forward.

NY is a city of manlets.

GOT WHAT I PAAID FOR NOOW

That's a very nice "finished basement".

Most basement are cinder block walls and concrete floors with a washer and dryer in the corner.

I'd definitely live in Charls' basement. They stay super cold during the Summer, I loved it growing up.

*leans back*

Their accents are pure kino. When he dropped the Chelsea handler line I shat my pants

Oh my this is great.

>WASTED AND WOUNDED