/brit/

Sophie edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_organizations_designated_by_the_Southern_Poverty_Law_Center_as_hate_groups
youtube.com/watch?v=BqzTFDPQUP0
youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs
itv.com/presscentre/press-releases/bromans-arrive-itv2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maisie

ol' 'cide

put 4 fingers up her round the back of the ikea in southampton

r/ukpolitics is BASED

need to lick her armpits

Homosexuals can’t swim, they attract enemy radar, they attract sharks, they insist on being placed on the captain’s table, they get up late, they nudge people while they’re shooting, they muck about. Imagine the fear of knowing you have a gay man aboard a boat

Milton Keynes

had 2
enjoyed it for a while, got bored and sabotaged both relationships

FONT

hmmmmmmmmmm

FONT

i want to lick her feet and pits, drink her piss and eat her hot steamy logs.

anyone else?

bit like welwyn garden city but done wrong instead of right

I AM NOT a normie, don't lump me in with those wretches

feet licking is disgusting

>it ain't me starts playing

too many people doing menial office work
they should be out in the field doing farming

we wouldn't need unskilled immigrants if our own workers were doing the jobs they should be doing

>had 2 gfs
>got bored
>I AM NOT a normie

You arrive in Southampton

Think I'd rather just put my willy in her stink?

Are you affiliated with a hate group? The answer may surprise you

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_organizations_designated_by_the_Southern_Poverty_Law_Center_as_hate_groups

oh what a world we live in
the more I think about it the more I dislike it

we're stuck in a bad system with no way out

Went a bit overboard in MS Paint lads. Think I might be autistic.

Some paki is slagging off r paul

Who /Abingdon/ here?

you could not sound more like a normie if you tried

Stacy woke up, still hung over and encrusted in sperm, alcohol and glitter from last nights party. She saw a strange guy in her bed, and immediately became furious at him for raping her - but it turned out to be a Chad, and Stacy felt a wave of relief. Quickly she got of bed, did her makeup, got back into bad, and snapped a "candid" selfie with the Chad's unconscious, non consenting body, adding the caption "last nights fuccboi

made this just now

fuck off

don't care about reddit hugboxes

After having spent an hour not paying the slightest attention to her professor (Stacy dares that old cishet white male to give her less than a 4.0, besides, male teachers have been giving Stacy A's ever since her tits started growing) Stacy went to women's studies class, and proceeded to write an essay about toxic masculinity and how social media and dating apps are oppressing young women. Stacy had a nice cathartic tirade with her pals from class about the rape epidemic sweeping through campuses, shortly before they all agreed on what booze soaked frat party to go to that night. Stacy was pissed off that her friends wanted to go to the party that Cheri suggested and not her.
Ugh, why did life have to be so fucking hard? Stacy honestly wished she had been born male, so she wouldn't have to face these kinds of problems. Every day she had to contend with crushing oppression and unfair societal standards, it was so much work. "If a male had to live even an hour as me, he'd probably kill himself" Stacy thought, thinking back to the lecture on male fragility she'd just listened to.

welwyn garden city is shit

>designated_by_the_Southern_Poverty_Law_Center
Ah yes, can't wait to hear how I'm the world's most dangerous nazi for having posted on /brit/.

Anglo Supremacy Worldwide

there is no problem

I hope this mick is using copypasta

>anti LGBT
>holocaust deniers
Why aren't muslims on the list then? Serious question.

what can I say to prove im not normie
you are probs more normie than me, I don't even have facebook

easily fixable

>menial agricultural work is better than menial office work
Really gets the old noggin joggin

Because then they would have to list themselves as a hate group

love kush simple as

youtube.com/watch?v=BqzTFDPQUP0

fuck me just please leave

It's for US based organisations

looks too bright and colorful to be southampton

i'd fuck her

going to ironically dye my hair blue, infiltrate sjw cliques and foster friendships until they start to think i'm one of them, and them bam! i'll hit them with a one-two punch of reason and logic

why
im abnormie as they come
I'm just beautiful so girls always come at me

t. paki

Just woke up

OKAY GANG, THIS ONE IS A PUZZLE GAME, WHICH ONE OF YOU WANTS TO PLAY?

wonder what that hair feels like to touch

outdoors work is better than being cooped up in some grim office

good post

jessice williams is peng

fuck and stay on your board

Nappy

>gif
fuck off

HAHAHAHA DUDE I CANT EVEN OMFG LOL MY OCD IS GOING CRAAAAAAZZZZYYYYY xDDDDDDD

reddit

proper want a dominos but it isnt worth the week of self hatred ill feel afterwards

looks like it's tuna, brown rice and black coffee for me again wahey

>gif
fuck off

better?

anyone remember the cuckio meme

Racism is bad

you can easily spice up the tuna and rice to make it taste nice.

Maybe if it's something fun like fishing guide
Farm work is hot, back breaking and mind numbing

and you stay in your county, you paki freak

better?

me in the grey

Eight 21st century lads are to be transported back to the Roman Empire to see if they can cut it as gladiators. Bromans is a brand new 8 x 60 reality game show from Electric Ray which will be broadcast on ITV2 later this year.

The handsome boys will fight it out with help from their loving girlfriends. They may have the muscles but do these lads have what it takes to go down in history? Cameras will follow eight modern day couples as they're transported to an ancient world where they'll live and fight like gladiators did 2000 years ago.

Along the way there’ll be blood, sweat and tears. However, only the very best will make it through to the Emperor's Games where one of them will emerge victorious and take home the Emperor's gold (which today works out at ‘approximately' £10,000!).

The boys will be trained by the fearsome "Doctore", played by David McIntosh, and take part in daily, physical tasks, leading up to a grand final where they’ll battle it out in a colosseum in front of a baying crowd. Those who don't cut it will be banished from the city.

Acting as the eyes and ears of the elusive Emperor is the Emperor's Assistant, "Dominus", played by Tom Bell.

The boy’s girlfriends will join them on their journey, helping to train and prepare them for the Games as well as immersing themselves in ancient Roman tasks - from wine making to sculpting.

Whilst living in ‘ancient Rome’, the couples will wear the attire of the day - sandals, leather loin cloths and gold lamé pants, whilst sharing a living space inside a Roman palace. But will these modern men survive in an ancient world, and more importantly, who will triumph in the Emperor’s Games?

Tried putting husk in my skyr this morning, but I threw up when I tried to chug it

Got banned from posting so had to move flats
All set up again now

racist

youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs

better

FUCKING HATE NORMIES

did an anal wank for the first time in like 4 months yesterdal

was good fun but i slightly went too hard and now my bum hurts

being so tight has its downsides
:c

Haha Aussies are so quirky and crazy lol

truths hurt the most lol

body hooks
learn how to use them, they might save your life

what would you suggest? I usually put something like pepper or chilli powder one it

any based black man in

doing a povo tea

google tuna marinades and/or sauces. there are hundreds.

do the same for rice.

which is?

I've got a very good bodyhook for someone who weighs as much as a woman. Even big cunts don't hit like I do

Birdseye chicken chips and beans

still makes me cringe to this day. the tranny is especially disturbing.

Thought this was a great piece of satire.

Nope.

itv.com/presscentre/press-releases/bromans-arrive-itv2

do brits say aunt or auntie

good lad, your average citizen has no idea how shattering a nice clean punch to the organs can be, they will focus on striking the head only, where it is easy to break ones hands in a bare knuckle encounter

the left body hook is especially important due to the damage caused to the liver