These guys are unironically considered elite athletes in the US of A

>these guys are unironically considered elite athletes in the US of A

>Baltimore Raven's Defense
>Elite

nice try but you should probably choose a better defense when trying to troll just for future use. Ill give you a 2/10 for the attempt.

They play in the NFL, ergo, at the very least, one of the 32 best teams in the whole world

How isn't that elite?

the funny part is they are probably faster than op

weak attempt at banter
put more effort into it next time

he's speaking relative to the nfl u subhuman white

I can run a half marathon in decent time, they'd probably die after running 600 metres

You wouldn't get to 600m though, they'd have no trouble running your ass down in under 40 yards and thrashing you to death.

>touching men is a sport

i don't get this world
motherfuckers are gay as fuck

try to tackle one user

Two things with that
1. Don't fucking brag about running half of anything
2. I'd bet all the money I have on me right now each and every one of those guys has better stamina than you

>being fat means you aren't athletic
Has OP never seen a weightlifter or a shotputter?

Most of them drop like 80 pounds their first year out of the league. When you're doing as much physical activity as a professional athlete you don't stay that big unless you're eating an insane amount to keep the weight on. When these guys switch to a normal diet they usually look pretty normal unbelievably fast.
You would be very surprised at how fast these guys are and how good their endurance is.

JEW-ES-AI

for example

They are 100% all faster than Op and 99.9% of Sup Forums.

I played semi pro with a giga nigga who was 300lbs and could run a sub 5 40. He couldn't even make an arena football team.

those guys could probably dunk a basketball or rip both your arms off if they get inclined

they're literally only there to block your path

DUDE BUT DEANDRE NIGGERSON CAN RUN A 4.20 69 YARD DASH DESPITE BEING OBESE AND MUSHBRAINED YOU EUROKEK. BLACK ATHLETES ARE GOLDEN GODS.

>wearing purple
I'd call them all faggots to their fat fucking faces

lol I bet you think idiots are capable of playing this position too. (you'd be just as wrong) even the dumbest seeming brutish lineman has a top percentile memory, consisting of plays as well as techniques which are nuanced and constantly evolving for linemen.

>dunk a basketball
I doubt those fat pieces of shit could jump more than a foot without breaking their ankles

the best vertical jump for a d lineman at last year's combine was 41''

You are at the restaurant and this guy steals your dinner and slaps you in the butt. What do you do?

>Ravens
>elite

Meanwhile in sawker land this is considered elite

No, he's just laughing at you autistic subhuman NFLkneels for worshipping niggers but Im guessing the sarcasm flew over your CTE'd mush brain matter.

Reminder that after retirement linemen go from this....

to this

wtf

this

get the fuck out OP

Lets base my point about how unathletic murricans are exclusively around linemen that will show them!

There are many positions in football and they require VERY different body types, yes you do need large dudes to be in the line, and even being that big the explotion alone needed to be a linemen its a proof of how athletic this guys are, what you are doing is the equivalent to doubt howw fit messi is because he is a manlete

i thought that tattoo said homos

wtf i love mexico now

Bragging about the endurance you've built up, running through the dumpster fire that is your country in order to avoid the rape gangs is nothing to hang your hat on.

I played linemen from pop warner all the way to college, hate it when this faggots try to shit on us

>I played linemen from pop warner all the way to college

wtf i really love mexico now

>Steroid use isn't rampant in the NFL

Don't forget Hardwick

I don't think any realistic fans deny this. I think they should just stop testing and avoid a scandal.

>bench 375
>run a 4.8
Ya sounds elite to me

All of them have incredible endurance

Has anyone else noticed how foreigners on Sup Forums mainly post about American football?

Steroids dont add bodyfat

Thats insane

>mainly
that's a bit of a stretch but I do think some euros got into the NFL from Sup Forums