God bless those Yankees. When will we (New Yorkers) rise in the NBA? Flyovers are getting a bit too comfortable there...

God bless those Yankees. When will we (New Yorkers) rise in the NBA? Flyovers are getting a bit too comfortable there..we have to continue our conquest and rightful claim to sports superiority.

I have 0 confidence this team will do anything in the next decade. Dolan will always keep them down

Just give up on the Knicks and embrace the slightly better Nets already.

No

>NY
>Rightful claim to basketball superiority
>Only two championships, both prior to merger

Porzingis is a bust. Trade him for Tatum then draft either Bagley or Porter this year

FUCK the NBA

And yet the knicks are the most profitible/valuable team in the entire nba

>911

I WILL BE NICE ONLY ONCE

>muh money
you know american teams aren't non-profits organizations, right? if you make more money it just means the owner becomes richer, that money doesn't go back to the team

Knicks/Yankees/Devils is the patrician choice

Only because of minorities who don't know any better

Fuck the Rangers

Also fuck the Ducks

>non-american/non-newyorker
Who told you you can speak?

>boreball
>apehoop

I have family in New York, my grandparents got divided when came form italy, some to argentina and some to new york

You forget that the main reason why the Knicks are shit because they have the arguably worst owner in the NBA (the Pakhan who owns the Nets could contend). We would need at least 2 All-Star level and 1-Semi-All-Star talent to even compete, much less win. No free agent will want to come here. Especially after Melo and they can't develop players for shit either. And the last decent coach the Knisck had was fucking JVG. DO YOU FORGET HOW LONG AGO WAS THAT? No quality coaches would come here either.

Until Dolan is ousted and replaced by an owner who know he knows shit about basketball but willing to surround himself with people who can build a team, the Knicks won't do shit. Just have to sit it out for another 10 years at the very least.

Just worry about Isiah come back into power. It seems like now Phil's gone, that possibility shot right up. Plus unlike Stern, Silver had give less than two shits what happens to his franchise and is not willing to antagonize Dolan.

Why the Steinbrenners couldn't own the Knicks too. ;_;

If you want to build a quality team, you will have to spend money. Cheap-o owners won't net good teams unless they are extremely lucky.

Again, who told you you can speak?

Dolan is an atrocious owner, but at the very least he is willing to spend money. So it could be worse.

No one cares what you think, Amerishart basement dwelling subhuman.

Is Dolan on the court playing ball? Every player that goes to the knicks is reverted into a lazy piece of shit.

what does the knicks gm do with all that money then? if they are so profitable they should turn good some day

You forgot your proxy you dumb nigger

Goes into Mr. Dolan's pockets

>apehoop

Queens Astoria here.
The Knicks will take at least 3 years to be competitive. Depending on Ntilikina's development and on how good next years draft pick will be.

Unfortunately, you need a good front office as well and the Knicks has consistently good one since the early 00s before Dolan and MUH LOYALTY scared them off.

So they give loaded contracts to average to shitty players most of the time.

The Bargnani trade is a exemplary example of this. Even the Melo trade would not have been bad if Dolan didn't randomly added Mosgov and a 2nd rounder for NO FUCKING REASON.

Where in astoria? I used to live on Steinway

Oh fucking please, when your team is badly constructed with a mediocre-to-shit coaches, you won't put full effort either.

see that's what I meant, being profitable is irrelevant

*makes you 0-4*

What "dominance"? You have two or more teams in every sport and if it weren't for the Yankees you'd be the 3rd worse sports city in America ahead of only Cleveland and Washington.

Knocks will never be good
Rags still have a window at least
>Giants

Bro we are rebuilding, top 3 pick next year, top 3 pick the year after that, in 2019 or 2020 we will be back

Near Ditmars boulevard.

>>No Titles for 50 years
>>Brings up one title a dominant major city in sports hasn't won in 20 years
>>Had to have a league script the win so their golden boy wouldn't have as many losses as his idol has rings
>>TFW at Loseland's salt

Literally kill yourself New Jewsey

nigga what

Lets not get carried away Jew York. Knicks are the laughingstock of the NBA.

too lazy to copy and paste again

tldr all cleveland bandwagon posts are false flags from a gsw spammer

t. /nba/