Its another era where the Dodgers and Yankees dominate the MLB

>Its another era where the Dodgers and Yankees dominate the MLB
Fuck this semen slurping sport.
t. Marlins fan

SMALL MARKETS BTFO
IT'S A NEW AGE FOR THE BIG BOYS!

Dodgers been "dominating" for years now buddy

This is gonna result in literally no one watching baseball. Parity was one of the reasons baseball's popularity plummeted. The NBA is already a fucking joke. Dont make baseball a joke again.

>Well run teams tend to win a lot

And in other news, the sky is blue

Oh my God I know right? I hate that! I remember how obnoxious that was the last time this happened. Back in 1981. Yep, those were some dark times for baseball. I remember watching and thinking there would be no end to that single year the Dodgers and Yankees faced each other in the WS.
Now which of you boys would like to go for a ride in my van, hmmmm?

Im sorry but did the cubs lose?

>The teams that make the most money can offer players the most money and get the best players
>And therefore win

How got are you that you couldn't work that out on your own?

Fuck off mordecai

4 of the top 5 yankees players are homegrown and the other one was acquired in a trade that at the time many fans didn't like the player they got

Dude baseball is sick honestly

False

How?

>marlins fan

Oof.

Fuck the yankees tho.

I live in LA and I cant name a single boreball spic player on the Doyers team. I only know of one guy (Keshawn? Krayton?) on the team who is supposedly good.

We dont care about boreball.

Fuck off Jose, grassfoul threads are plentiful enough for you to shit up. You have to go back

Im whiter than you, nigger. LA doesnt give a shit about boreball which is just a tourist fad here.

>aaron judge-yankees draft pick
>luis severino-yankees amateur free agent (making $550,975 a year)
>gary sanchez-yankees amateur free agent (making $557,900 a year)
>brett gardner-yankees draft pick

"THE YANKEES ARE BUYING THEIR WAY TO A CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN"

Trips confirmed that luckswing is a joke sport for kikes.

All these pre world series collapse damage . W-we don't even care about baseball!

>implying that los angeles gives a shit about any sport

Who gives you the authority to speak for 18 MILLION people?

I know you have a couple hundred nieces and nephews, but don't make such wild claims, unless you do it while mowing me lawn so i don't have to hear or read your ignorant shit opinions

They're right though. Californians are fairweather as fuck so it's not hard to believe them if they say they dont care about baseball.

don't forget

>Dellin Betances - draft pick (fuck him)
>Chad Green - trade
>Aaron Hicks - trade
>David Robertson- draft pick, reacquired by trade
>Tommy Kahnle- draft pick, reacquired by trade
>Greg Bird- draft pick

This team is good due to smart drafting and trades. All of the big money players besides Sabathia (tanaka, ellsbury, chapman) sucked dick for the majority of the regular season and were a big reason why we lost the division. The player who got us here were all homegrown or trades

>18 MILLION people
>Doyer faggot
Lol, this fucking nigger. Do you honestly believe we give a shit about boreball? We're not a flyover shithole like Anaheim and we have tons of entertainment options here. Go ask someone walking around downtown if they can name a boreball Doyer player and they will laugh at you.

Blue Jays dynasty starts in 2020 with mini Bichette and Guerrero II

cap this post

>calling anyone a spic while rooting for the Doyers
Really, just how retarded can you be?

True

It must be impossible for you to think outside of generalizations.
When you get older your brain continues to develop, and you obtain the ability to use critical thinking.

Have fun in High school. We pay taxes for you to attend there, so be good

>y-you're just young!
Of course I am. Thank god I wasnt born a faggot boomer who was forcefed such a garbage autistic sport for overweight losers as a kid growing up in west LA lol

So fucking butt mad that Baseball makes more revenue and has more fans than soccer in the U.S.

>basebore makes more money than divegrass
Lol. This nigger just keeps reaching and reaching for something that we don't care about other than spics (who like soccer and boreball ironically enough)

You're not from LA. Dodgers have always been popular along with the Lakers. The only time it was in the slumps was when fans were protesting McCourt.

3 generations all from LA. Always loved baseball. Know many many baseball and dodger fans.

It's just people making up agendas online.

>You're not from LA
Lol. All the people who show up for Doyer games are literally tourists, a couple fairweather fans busy taking selfies and flyover faggots from the counties surrounding LA coming by car or by Amtrak at Union station. We care about basketball and UCLA/USC football than some faggot wood stick swing sport.

LA is definitely a baseball town, don't know why someone would try to argue otherwise unless they were in denial

Keep lying to yourself boreball faggots.

Woah i can feel reality distorting! Please user, stop re-writing the world!

>LA is definitely a baseball town
No it's not. It only likes teams who win and the only sports that remain avidly popular are college football and basketball.