A P O L O G I Z E

DO IT RIGHT NOW.. APOLOGIZE..

>REBUILDING
>HISTORICAL STRIKEOUT RECORD BY JUDGE
>LE TOO YOUNG TO COMPETE

THIS GROUP JUST BEAT SHITLAND AT SHITLANDS OWN GAME: UMPBALL

A P O L O G I Z E

Soooo sorry new york yankee and girardi san.

Preese forgive for doubting.

>too young to compete

this is still correct, you have 2 more full series to win

No lmao

i dont like the stankees but i like rooting for the woman beater
halp

>implying anyone in Japan was rooting against Tanaka-san and the yankees

no way they are beating the stros

houston cake walks into WS in 5 games.

see you in the world series
it's time for the historical greats to meet again

are we talking about chapman? who cares about that shit, it wasnt proven to be true, and the highly feminist culture of shitago made it seem as if he was the muhammed ali of beating women

>boreball

How do Yankee fans view Mets fans? Are they like their little brother or do they even acknowledge them?

honestly, i dont even think about them.. i know spiderman was a mets fan, though..

Not hard when Indians choke the series away....like they tend to do.

They're like amusingly retarded cousins.

>beat consensus WS favorites

ufookinwotm8

Inferior team who owes its existence due to its predecessors not being able to afford to stay in NY

Their colors are literally Dodger blue and Giants orange.

It's like appeasing a crying child with candy.

A few of you faggots need to apologise to Joe. He better get a standing ovation in game 3 of the alcs

My Mom is a Mets fan so I have to like them.

FWIW I think Citi Field is a little more fun than Yankee Stadium. Going to Yankee Stadium has almost become a religious experience, the place is basically a Chapel.

yeah but shea stadium was pretty tight.. i dont think they shouldve replaced it

No he can suck a dick, he deserved what he got.

He's lucky we didn't lose the series and send 4 guys called Frankie wearing Paul O'Neil jerseys down to 161st to beat his ass

The same way Sup Forums views the_donald

Yankee Stadium (old) > Citi Field > Yanke Stadium (new) >>>>>>>> Shea Stadium

“Rebuilding”

$200 million dollar payroll.

>tfw Otani and Harper are SOON

Pretty much. They're like little brother. I don't think much about them and even don't mind seeing them succeed (as long as it's not a the expense of the Yankees) since they share the same color scheme as my favorite hockey team.

ummm

You don't have to be poor as fuck to rebuild, peasant. We're speaking relative terms, not terms your bitch boy mentality is able to understand.

your cousin that wants to play with your toys and you have to throw mike piazza in their faces to get them to fuck off.

If the Astros can eliminate the Sox and Yanks in one postseason, do they forever become /ourguys/

No, and it won't un-gay your shit, either.

Man, rebuilding must be hard with that $200 million payroll you guys have there.

Astros in 4.

>yanks upset the indians
>everyone immediately so sure theyre gonna get trashed by the 'stros
We'lll see...

I hurt myself, today...

I'd be insecure as fuck watching this Yankees team, too. They're not even close to peaking yet.

AND LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT THOSE GOLDEN SOMBREROS JUDGE HAS THE PRIVILEGE OF KEEPING THROUGH THEIR SHORT PLAYOFF TENURE--

Judge leads the ALL TIME playoff record for MOST STRIKEOUTS in a series

does anyone aside from CC sabathia look like theyre seriously eating into the 200M payroll?

'17 Blow 2-0 lead to Yankees DS
'16 Blow 3-1 lead to Cubs WS
'13 Shutout by Rays WC
'07 Blow 3-1 lead to Red Sox CS
'01 Blow 2-1 lead to Mariners DS
'99 Blow 2-0 lead to Red Sox DS
'98 Blow 2-1 lead to Yankees CS
'97 Blown save in G7 of WS

That was in 2015, when they still had ARod on the payroll.

$168M active payroll, 220+ total payroll in 2017

Stop having a poor guy mentality and maybe you'll stop being poor

They are like that kid who sits in the corner all recess playing by himself. That kid that never makes a sound in class and you don't even realize he is there. You have been in the the same class every year through high school and he actually lives in the same neighborhood, but you don't even know his name.

>mfw

Sabathia is a drunk

most teams have high payroll nowaday. don't fall for the high payroll meme.

>assmad bluejays cuck

To be fair a LOT of that money went to A Rod and Tex.

Lets go Nationals! Am I right guys?

This desu

UNDERATED

I kind of like them and have mildly rooted for them with Met fan friends
That said they can be really annoying and are the only side of the "rivalry" that actually cares
Pretty pathetic really when the same Mets fans I know bandwagon the Indians because Jay Bruce is on their team and act all "fuck the Yankees"

*kneels*