I never thought about it this way, but she's right

I never thought about it this way, but she's right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then why is she such warmonger?

you can see the evil on her face in this image

all that men lose is their lives
but they respawn next round

>"Childbirth still hurts more", she said to the male necklacing victim

>Men have always been the victims of war.
>They lose their own lives.
>They lose their sons.
>They lose their brothers.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

>men can't lose their husbands
fucking homophobe i swear

Ok so we send women to war. No men just women. Will that make her happy?

lesser evil was bernie and you faggots destroyed him

>Bernie was a "real" candidate
>any of this shit is real, not just passing the blame for everything onto the opposite side for a while

Yes and the men literally fucking die. You can get over a death, you can't get over being blown to tiny pieces.

Ironic, because women are the #1 cause of war. Men wouldn't give a shit about gaining shit through conquest if they didn't have to provide for women and they wouldn't go to war to protect anything if they didn't have to protect women.

>primary

I'm a #cruzmissile now.

Holy fuck :/

Really makes you think.

for real. its a little scary to be honest. like seeing a biblical demon in the flesh. if only i had a flaming sword....

>Women lose their cash cows
>daddy's money
>pensions in combat

Get over you privileged white piece of shit.

Good post, OP. One question though, my shill money hasn't gone into my account and it was meant to clear at 12am today. Who do I message to get it into my account?

*Get over it

God you pissed me off so much that I couldn't even type correctly. You have no idea what I go through every day. You have no idea what it's like to be a woman. Fucking idiot bigot male.

Relly mabs u dink

>ohhh noe i lost my husband/money/dick i am the primary victim not my death husband!!
Damn she is stupid

>Greek
>supports Bernie
kek

Nice.

Post tits for my paki cock

>POOR WIMMINZ SUFFER MORE IN CIVVY STREET THAN MEN AT WAR
Women are the reason men go to war in the first place.

You've never thought about anything. You've never had a single thought in your entire life.

Wow...she's gorgeous.

What is the point of threads like this? OP is obviously trolling, and yet he will get a ton of (You)'s and this thread will be 100+ posts long.

The fuck is the point?

You are lying you piece of shit. Only white pigs act the way that you're acting right now. Islam is peaceful and it doesn't matter how much your racist ass tries to slander them.

Sure do. It's preferable than dealing with their bullshit.

What are you some kind of transphobic shitlord who doesn't think I can wake up every other day with the brain of a woman?

>Men have always been the primary victims of rape. Men lose their daughters' sanity, purity, innocence in alleyways.

>Normal people have always been the victims of mental illness. Normal people lose their mentally ill friends, family, and acquaintances in insane asylums.

etc.

So, does it literally means "If you get killed - you win"?

B8 anyway but why punish free speech? Lefties are the ones with all this muuh ban hate speech and not trump.

Pay debts faggot. Obviously you'd live Bernie, looking for more handouts

I have seen this before, do you know the source?

I hope she pays dearly for the things shes done and said

>said bill as he ran to any other woman in the room

>implying bernie isn't preferable over hillary

>Yes and the men literally fucking die.
You know, the absurd thing isn't that she's saying womens feelings matter more than mens lives. It's disgusting, sure, but it's entirely normal for a politician to say, in various ways, "my voters matter more than the other guys."

The absurd thing is that she bases the whole thing on the nonsensical premise that men do not have male relatives; that ONLY women are affected when a man dies. Don't men have sons and brothers? And what does it mean when hillary clinton imagines that they dont?

Unlike the calculated assertion that mens lives count for nothing, there's just no sane train of thought behind it. It can't even be excused as an oversight, because it's the entire premise behind the statement. It's what's being held up as an important distinction between men and women. It's on the level of someone weighing in on the transgender toilet debate to point out that girls don't poop.

come on, son

nope

For the same reason Russia and China does which is mainly to protect government and it's officials from any criticism or harm so they can continue to do whatever they want without having to take any responsibility from their actions. Without censorship North Korea, China and maybe even Russia would've had revolution or civil war already because a lot more people would actually know whats going on in their government and the world in general..

Womens feelings are more important than the expendable men who watch their friends get blown to pieces all around them until they themselves die a painful and horrific death. Fuck Hillary I hope she gets assasinated