Post NBA teams that have blown a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Thunder

is this how you cope? sad

>all this shitposting against The Land
>trying to damage control the greatest championship run in sports history
Can't mess with DA LAND

3-1? You mean the lead the "Windians" had in the WS?

Not only that, they blew the title "best team ever".

What a cuckolded team.

when did they play the finals?

Damage control

Cleveland sports fans in full damage control mode

Only difference between the Indians and the Warriors is that the Warriors went on to when the championship the next season and the Indians......well......

>tfw you can't tell false flags from ironic shitposting

the memoirs had the 3-1 lead first, also they were a historically great team.

Imagine being 15 and caring about boreball

i know its right next to illinois (da bears)
but is it DA because you all have that same accent out in those states
or is it ebonics

i've always wondered

>shookland

embarrassing m8

What does that have to do with the Warriors blowing a 3-1 lead in the NBA finals with the unanimous MVP

>73 WINS AND NO RING
>IT WAS 3-1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SEETHING

Don't let the Warriors blowing a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals distract you from the fact that the Indians blew a 3-1 lead in the World Series distract you from the fact that the Indians blew a 2-0 lead in the ALDS

nba finals =/= western conference finals

/nba/ poster here. These posts and any bandwagoning the Cavs are actually a false-flag from memeoir fans. It's literally a mentally ill asian spammer that always false-flags to shitpost his team. Just go to /nba/ and ask about harry/larry and they can tell you all about it. His posting pattern is easily identifiable.

Imagine not having a father.

LeBron didn't. And look how he did. He came back from a 3-1 deficit to win the NBA finals vs a 73 win team who had the unanimous MVP

m8, I'm just a baseball fan laughing at the choking ass Indians. Are you mentally ill? the other posts, Idk, you could be right. But the Indians are a fucking joke and have been for 7 decades straight, there's no denying it

You underestimate the autism this guy has. He literally spams and pretends to be fans of other teams to try and make the gsw look less bad. Trust me, I know you all want to shit on cleveland but you are all falling for a bait thread. Just look at the replies, he's trying to steer it by making it seem that the Cavs are good. He's using reverse psychology so that all the posters on Sup Forums can further shitpost on cleveland, and specifically the Cavs because that's how he gets his entertainment.

Guess who else blew a 3-1 lead

Your mom

If what you're saying is true, then /NBA/ must be a horrible fucking place. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

The ______ blew a 3-1 lead in the 2016 NBA Finals

They unironically started "broships" in the offseason a few years ago. Everyone is mentally ill.

All the good posters left and all that's left is just a few people and the aforementioned autist with his proxies. It's gotten so bad that we as a community created a pastebin filter that works with 4chanx, which specifically filters certain phrases and images he uses with md5 filtering. There's even a locked discord group for the former posters. Honestly if it wasn't for that, we'd probably just leave it out to die, but what's worse is that the fucking autist still finds a way to create his own pasta and bypass the filters set in place.

It's just awful honestly, and the rest of Sup Forums needs to know about it so they don't fall for it.

Severe autism
Still better than /hoc/ though

surprisingly there aren't any larrold posters in /hoc/
i guess we're just too autistic desu

No it isn't. Don't fucking spread lies.

Warrior fans were such poor winners this year too. Fuck those faggots.

>not the first post from this IP
nice false flag

>Are you mentally ill?
Yup its go zoloft. Ask /nba/ and theyll tell you all about his pill popping escapades.