What’s his objective best?

What’s his objective best?

Magnolia, closely followed by There Will Be Blood.

first x-men movie

what

The Master>Magnolia>There Will be Blood>Boogie Nights>Punch Drunk Love>Inherent Vice>Hard Eight

TWBB>The Master>Boogie Nights>Hard Eight>Magnolia>Punch-Drunk Love>Inherent Vice

There Will Be Blood. It will be the one people will remember him by

itt: financial flops

There Will Be Blood and The Master

kek

Most people know Boogie Nights better.

>Hard Eight in 4th place
>Being a big enough fan of his obviously worst movie and yet not knowing its actual title
>Hard Eight in 4th place seriously what the fuck?

mortal kombat

Magnolia > Punch Drunk Love > Inherent Vice > Boogie Nights > The Master > There Will Be Blood

canon truth, better come to terms with it

Punch-Drunk Love > There Will Be Blood = The Master > Boogie Nights > Inherent Vice = Magnolia > That One I Haven't Seen

What’s your beef with TWBB?

Why the love for PDL?

and?

Event Horizon

Boogie Nights and Blood raked in a shit ton of benjamins.

There Will be Blood

It's already in the top 100 of most director's lists

Fantastic Mr Fox

>Why the love for PDL?

It's a very unique film that doesn't overstay its welcome.

>people ranking Magnolia and PDL over TWBB and The Master

le funnaeh contrarian final boss maymay i heard so much about haha!!

...Excuse me?

Inherent Vice by a decent margin

This tbqh
I've seen the master and twbb twice and still cant remember a single scene from them

There will be Blood is only as good as it is because of Daniel Day-Lewis and Paul Dano's acting.

I think it has merit to rate some of his other movies higher when talking about PTA as a director.

boogie nights

I believe the user is making a Wolverine "joke".

Inherent Vice grows on you. I can't really explain it. I hated the first time I watched but I keep going back to it.

This.
I watched the movie after reading the book and it was refreshing approaching the plot knowing is not a mere puzzle to be solved, yet being able to grasp some more pieces and make them match.

magnolia>twbb>the master>boogie nights>inherent vice>punch drunk love>hard eight

idk how some people can't get over themselves and admit romantic comedy is a genre that can reach the highest heights of artistry.

I guess some of you are too cynical to recognize what a masterpiece Punch-Drunk Love is.