Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o7zjhYKkOW0
nytimes.com/2010/06/06/magazine/06Soccer-t.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YANKEES!

>soccer
>worth giving a single fuck about

Pick one.

this, not going to the sissydive cup is a good thing so less people will care about it

Literally who gives a fuck about soccer

LETS GO YANKEES

i dont give a flying fuck about this guy..

go YANKEES did you watch the top of the 9th? single-turned-double two run scored on an error by lindor.. fucking a my dick..

MUH DICK!!!

>w-we don't care!!

hahaha i love you guys

He's right. There's no defending those niggers.

im being 100% honest when i say i didn't even know they were playing my dude

I'm the typical American who really doesn't care about soccer, but the one dude in the comments made a good point. How can we be so big and not be able to field a single amazing player. There must be one somewhere in this country.

if there is one, he's playing a real sport

We need to steal mexicans. Problem is they always get offered a call up to usa and Mexico and they choose mexico typically.

>our best athletes are playing other sports

>NFL
fat, big, tall niggers

>NBA
big, tall niggers

None of those make good soccer players

The French national team says otherwise.

>baseball
highly skilled, athletic, fast players

>football
also fast and highly skilled players. linemen sure, cb/wr/hb are fast as fuck.

nba I have no clue since i don't watch it

says the white man

Baseball has fast and strong players despite the occasional fatty

god even the analysts for this shitty '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''sport''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' are twinks

Twellman is right, but he is just too much of faggot.

>As of May 2015, over 24.4 million Americans play soccer in the United States

athleticism is not the USA's problem

the technical ability is awful and they play with no inspiration, with more blacks you will just be a shittier England

USA's two most talented players ever (Donovan and Pulisic) are twink manlets

saving this post for when france wins the world cup

and 20 million stop at age 13

It happens nigga. Teams go through shitty generations. Even the best countries in the world havr them. People need to chill. The US will never be GOAT tier but we are fully capable of producing solid players like Donovan and Dempsey

France hasn't been good since Zidane (white) retired

the point is anyone with "technical ability", I'm guessing coordination and skill is playing real sports like baseball

realistically around age 6

The problem isnt that people are chosing other sports, drawing talent away from soccer. Its the whole system of how players are developed in America needs to be revamped. The example is Pulisic. He developed under a pro German club instead of here in America. A typical young soccer player is playing for their high school team, trying to make sure they get into college teams. Not to mention, its expensive if you chose to play soccer

lol, the fuck do the skills of baseball have to do with the skills of football?

at most they would be good goalkeepers

and we'v e bullied all our possible GOAT twink manlets into either suicide or flaming homosexuality

so hopefully this #nobully movement will help inspire and cultivate future twink manlets with the confidence and natural talent to be able to succeed in our future soccer

It's a casual park sport or weekend activity for suburban mom and little Jimmy and Katelin.

I know you guys want us to "care," so the gloating on your side feels better, but we really don't. Soccer isn't in the "cultural DNA" here like it is there.

>speed
>coordination
>motor skills
do you really think athleticism doesn't cross over between sports? tim tebow is playing minor league baseball now

>24.4 million people not good enough for real sports

Also footwork. Especially when it comes to middle infielders.

reminder that Tata, the man who coached the shit out of barcelona and argentina nt would probably agree to coach the shitass usmnt

but usa suits will appoint some fat domestic retard who blows them well enough

id seriously argue that tim howard is the most talented us soccer team member

DA-DA-DADADA

France has a mix of different ACTUAL africans though, they have short niggas, skinny niggas, sand niggas and then white twink niggas. They're literally the embodiment of multicultural Europe.

Zidane ain’t white my nigga

This guy was on all day. Icant fault him for his logic

>zidane
>white

To be fair, you're not going to take Trea Turner, who has the perfect soccer build and athleticism (he would smoke Prissy Ronaldo in a footrace, for instance) and teach him soccer skills in a couple of years as much as you'll turn Messi into Jose Altuve. Those kids are basically kidnapped by academies at age 4 from favelas and engineered into soccer players, much like we do in baseball with the Dominicans.

Trea certainly has the natural athleticism and coordination to be a great soccer player if started out with the game at an early age.

That's not a good point and both you and him lack any sense in not already knowing the answer: professional soccer players here are lucky to make five figures, and it's generally seen as a sport for girls and queers by the time you reach middle school.

This is the faggotry I'd expect from Boston fans.

Ignore the retarded boreball posters ITT. They are massive faggots.

The USA shouldn't be losing to T&T in any sport.

ICE didn't catch you yet, Paco?

you're right, and we haven't lost in a real sport

I mean they lost to ateam consisting of ronaldo and a bunch of scrubs

Agreed. But it's not "embarrassing for us" as a country because soccer isn't a sport we care enough about that we always feel we SHOULD win against any and all underdogs, and if we don't, national heartbreak ensues. For 99% it's just a funny headline and then it's onto to the MLB playoffs and football.

Now the 2004 Basketball Olympic tournament, that was an embarrassment. We lost to Puerto Rico in one of the games by nearly 20, IIRC.

You shouldn't be losing to T&T even at poker. Saying it isn't a real sport only makes it worse

poker is more of a sport than sissydive bro, it's good that we lost, hopefully the gays talking about it

Nflcucks aren't allowed to call soccer gay anymore.

You're the only sport where players get down on their knees

it's a pay to play system and most kids never play football/soccer past the age of 11. No academies obviously for youth development and kids choose other sports.

Good rant.

Sure about that, Guadalupe?

reminded me abit of this
youtu.be/o7zjhYKkOW0
youtu.be/o7zjhYKkOW0

rip in piss soccer. I hope this is the death knell for the soccer movement in this country.

one and the same, my dude. yankees and sox fans arent that different

>Zidane
>white

kek there's probably a better chance of you being a spic considering probably half of the mlb is hispanic

He's attractive too bad he's autistic

if we look a year ago, wasn't he one of the people who wanted Klinsmann gone? I can't keep all these braindamaged soccer guys separate in my mind.

Boomerball/Boreball/Spicstickswing is not a real sport. No one cares.

You guys need to understand that Zidane would be the whitest guy to have ever walked in Argentina. It's all a matter of perspective.

Kill yourself you mass replying faggot

This man has been on a rampage the last 24 hours

Twellman looks like a pussy but acts like a man. Herculez Gomez, on the other hand.

>Those kids are basically kidnapped by academies at age 4 from favelas and engineered into soccer players, much like we do in baseball with the Dominicans.
>academies
you know, each day I think: "this post is it, americans can't say anything more retarded than THIS"... and each and every day you prove me wrong. You uneducated, fat, retarded niggers

Euros always reflexively posting against any and all American opinions (which are usually right) about their beloved divekick.

The rigor of the academy system is well known (of course I actually don't believe they literally kidnap children. Learn how to identify comic exaggeration).

>The first time I visited De Toekomst happened to coincide with the arrival of 21 new players — 7- and 8-year-olds, mainly, all from Amsterdam and its vicinity — who were spotted by scouts and identified as possible future professionals.

>Like other professional clubs in Europe and around the world, Ajax operates something similar to a big-league baseball team’s minor-league system — but one that reaches into early childhood.

nytimes.com/2010/06/06/magazine/06Soccer-t.html

I was making a point that American youth development is nothing like this. American youth soccer is kids strolling around the grass, picking daisies, and then getting juiceboxes from the team mom.

what did herc do?

>heheh YOU'RE FAT AAAAND DUMB GOTTEM BTFO AMERICANS
why are euros so cringe and autistic? you guys can't handle a conversation with shouting buzzwords. embarrassing

Just imagne if Lebron or Allen Iverson decided to play soccer. We'd dominate it as much as our women do.

YO FUCK THE YANKEES

t. Red Sox fan

I think people are being too harsh on the USNT, they just had a bad year, every team has them.

He's right
US players are shit and are a fucking disgrace

Not qualifying from Concacrap, the second easiest qualifiers ahead of Oceania means we are lower than garbage

>muh fast and athletic baseball players would dominate the sport if you teach them ''''''''soccer skills in a couple of years'''''''
the actual technique with your feet is the most important part of football and no american sport uses it other than punts and field goals in american football
also kidnapping kids and taking them for your academias isn't enough if you don't have those kids progressing in your league. With youth divisions, relegation/promotion and even regional leagues, the US would be a stable decent team in a couple of decades. But the US simply doesn't seem to care much about the sport as of right now

Then what the fuck are you doing in this thread?

>all these yanks claiming footy not important
Was in New York over the weekend. There were black guys in the park with United shirts playing it, a Dad and son having a kickabout near Wall Street, a pizzeria watching Belgium v Bosnia on Broadway.
I know Im basing it on one city and a weekend, but still have a point.

I wouldn't like having the US a friend. If anyone started giving me shit he'd probably say he never liked me anyway.

I-I BELIEVE THAT WE W-WILL WIN

kids
>Twellman is gay hehe can't understand him with a weiner in his mouth

adults
>Twellman is the only bastion of sanity in the world of soccer punditry.

>How can we be so big and not be able to field a single amazing player.

We do have one kid who's insanely talented and could easily be that player in a few years. But then you have to ask, how can a country this big only have one amazing player? "It's our 5th-most popular sport" is no excuse, hockey is only our 4th-most popular sport and the US national hockey team is consistently top 10, if not top 5. US soccer is like top 30 on a good day.

you should get your citizenship revoked if you chose another nation to play for

>t. butthurt divegrass fan

The USA damage control is truly incredible

I actually like soccer and I'm honestly more invested in Madrid vs Tottenham than I am in seeing the USMLGBTQWERTYNT muddle through some group stage games. The national team just isn't on the radar of most Americans who follow soccer. We're mostly latinos, and the rest are hipsters who hate America anyway.

>We need to steal mexicans.
Omar Gonzalez cost us the game. We don't need more Mexicans.

This, we don't lack for athleticism, we lack for real skill in soccer.

Actually the twink manlets end up playing other sports. Baseball, football, and even basketball have some incredibly quick, coordinated, intelligent manlets. Guys like Pedroia, Baez, Edelman, and Thomas.

YANKEES

lol we dont care