The US of A lost to a country that has cricket as the main sport and a population of 1 million

>The US of A lost to a country that has cricket as the main sport and a population of 1 million.
Made me think

don't forget that it was their Z team also

Good.

hey remember sete-um?

I remember Brazil having more WC titles than Germany.

I thought the world cup was next year?

yeah the 60s were a good time for you guys right?

Was kenwyne jones even playing?

please stop bullying

sure is, enjoy the threads

how did we lose already then

lol we won our fifth title in 2002 against you guys.

There's too many white people on the USA team, how do you expect Americans to pay attention to them?

I'm so fucking glad, the less sawker faggotry I have to hear about, the better.

lmoa post the roast

You guys needed to draw against trinidad & tobago to qualify and unfortunately you lost 2-1. You won't be in the WC.

oh, I thought we usually go to it

Yeah this is the first time you won't go since 198-and-something

haha where can i find these two strapping young bucks, trinidad and this tobago haha not for me ha my wife is asking haha

my dude, let me put this all in perspective for you
>brazil
>hosts world cup
>second time in 50 years
>lose the first time to Uruguay (fucking KEK)
>win 5 more
>most recent in 2002

so now that ive set the stage

>stadiums werent ready for the world cup
>massive pieces of the stadiums closed
>people from other countries robbed by natives
>brazil tie against mexico
>brazil go to FUCKING PENALTIES with chile
>continue to germany
>7/8/2014 never forget.
>7 (seven) to 1 (one)

and thats not all
>LOSE 3 to ZERO against the netherlands.

My dude, i dont think ANY host nation has been THAT embarassed in the history of any sport, olympics included.. america losing against T&T means nothing, but losing the way you did to germany and then the netherlands right after that..

b-but muh neymar. no fair!

You’ll never be free of 7-1

>lose the first time to Uruguay (fucking KEK)
At that moment Uruguay was 3 times world champion and pretty much like US is in Basketball

Yes, the 7-1 was embarrassing but in the context of the guy who matter. We lost to Germany which has 4 WC titles in a semi-final. You guys couldn't qualify out of the fucking CONCACAF playing farmers from Trinidad & Tobago. You're at a level that you shouldn't be losing to these guys.

I concede your point, but allow me to put this thought forward

>7-1

nice digits

anyone think losing like this is funny as fuck?

i never got the point of being sad your team lost in spectacular fashion. i fuckin think it's hilarious. i dont get the salt shit cracks me up

my Koolakamba friend..

brazil should never lose against any team 7-1, much less as a host nation.. i tried to think of an analogy for this to explain it, but I cant.. I was going to say its like russia losing to usa in moskow in a hockey game, but that wouldnt even come close to the same embarrassment because its just hockey. I bet you could make a case that it was like a lake placid victory.

but even so, brazil is synonymous with soccer.. i cant think of another sport so pervasive in modern society than soccer.. ronaldino, ronaldo, rivaldo, kaka.. who the fuck do you have now? its like the classic ticky tacky soccer brazil was known for is gone.. now you have who? neymar? thiago silva?

cmon dude, america has never been a serious competitor in soccer.. at least we dont get fucked in the ass by germany at our own game(s)

"soccer" is germany's game too
We have Neymar, Dani Alves, Marcelo, Coutinho, Casemiro
and contrary to foreigner's beliefs soccer isn't the only thing we have won titles in.

As much as it hurts to say, this. I’d rather just not deal with it. I think we need to publically agree it’s a kids sport in the US and it leave it at that.

I mean.. its embarrassing. LOL.

lel