Brit/pol/ GabeN edition

Johnson vows EU cooperation after referendum result: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36637037

Update on the petition: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36634407

Scotland everybody: youtube.com/watch?v=UaTxBPmikRY

More on Scotland: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660320/NON-EU-slaps-Sturgeon-SNP-leader-dramatically-announces-wants-immediate-discussions-STAY-EU-humiliated-Brussels-says-No-s-not-works.html

Nigels speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=ma3SAUqnUMA

Morality man: youtube.com/watch?v=LnCvl2T_o5o

Davey's resignation speech: youtube.com/watch?v=uMXWNtXfCoc

By popular demand: youtube.com/watch?v=4XYBIUGJvzs&app=desktop

Feels: youtubedoubler.com/?video1=85tiHNpywY0&start1=0&video2=87Xkr8z3lEo&start2=0&authorName=Nigel Farage the Brave

Thread themes: youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU

youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4

We did it for him, lads: youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs

Memes: youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY

Breakdown of voting results: lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/#more-14746
IN OTHER NEWS:
>David Cameron has resigned
>Corbyn in the middle of a coup, battling against Blairites
>Irish PM calls for calm in N.I., torpedoes Sinn Fein hopes
>Spain hopes for 'co-sovereignty' over Gibraltar
>the EU is pressing for quick and immediate negotiations
>Nicolas Sturgeon has called for a second Independence referendum
>The pound has rallied, so has the FTSE (for context, we never dipped below last monday)
>Social Media and the guardian literally on suicide watch
>Malaysia, of all places has proposed a free trade agreement already
>scratch that, Ghana has literally already begun bilateral trade talks

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/commentisfree/2016/jun/26/second-referendum-consequences-brexit-grave
theguardian.com/world/video/2016/jun/26/police-officer-proposes-to-boyfriend-at-londons-pride-parade-video
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36637037
youtube.com/watch?v=5NXMqdiZbes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Second referendum incoming,it will be a massive REMAIN result.

You don't fuck with the United Fascist States of Bureaucratic Europistan

Steam sale is shit this year.

Boris will accept freedom of movement as apart of whatever deal that the UK signs with the EU.

>Second referendum incoming

Fact time!
There will be no second referendum.
You are a cunt.

Checked. We need Andrew Neil in Westminster now.

I truly fear that with the illusion of democracy not working in the NWO's favor that they are soon going to act more overtly and exert their will on the people in a more direct manner, starting by telling the people of the UK straight up that democracy only counts when its the results they favor.

I worry lads.

Wow just check Andrew Neil's twitter, never knew he was so based.

Labour on suicide watch, based agent Corbyn

>>Spain hopes for 'co-sovereignty' over Gibraltar

They should consult with the Argentinians first.

So what is going on with you guys ? I still want you to leave to crash this fucking union. But Boris seems hesitant. I don't like this.

We can't back down without causing a massive shitstorm among voters. It would prove our democracy is dead.

It's all up in the air atm

Lmao Topkek

Not if Lammy has anything to say about it..

theguardian.com/politics/commentisfree/2016/jun/26/second-referendum-consequences-brexit-grave

We can't back down without causing a massive shitstorm among voters. It would prove our democracy is dead.

Argh, fucking phone

FTSE 250 DECLINE FINALLY STABILISES

Looks fine to me

In other news, our filth force think this is appropriate.

theguardian.com/world/video/2016/jun/26/police-officer-proposes-to-boyfriend-at-londons-pride-parade-video

We can't back down without causing a massive shitstorm among voters. It would prove our democracy is dead

We can't back down without causing a massive shitstorm among voters. It would prove our democracy is dead

Andrew Neil was clearly pleased Brexit happened, he had a huge smile on his face the entire time during news coverage.

New meme? I'm not a pro EU shill of that's what you are implying.

GBPtoUSD ON SUICIDE WATCH

I accidentally double posted, not intending to meme

Fucking hell I hate the Beebs stacked panels.

Is there more racism now? Let's ask a paki, a paki, a Romanian and a lefty "anti fascist"

>Is there more racism now? Let's ask a paki, a paki, a Romanian and a lefty "anti fascist"

It's the same when they ask if immigration is good for the country.

Tom Watson telling Corbyn to go

Corbyn will dig his heels in even more

>Johnson vows EU cooperation after referendum result: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36637037

so where's that punishment budget, Gideon?

Lying piece of shit cuck.

Shitstorm certainly. But it wouldn't prove democracy is dead. If they, for what ever reason, do a vote in the commons about this it would be democratic as we elected them as representatives. The nature of a parlimentry democracy is that they don't have to represent the views of the people.

down 1 cent

wow it's fucking nothing

So is Corbyn going or what?

What would the unions do?

TOM WATSON TELLS COMRADE CORBYN TO QUIT

TOP KEK, PREPARE TO GET PURGED

Which one? Watson or Agent Corbyn?

watson is going to get purged by commisar corbynov

Based

It'd destroy the conservative party, and I can't see them doing that intentionally.

>keksimusmaximus.jpg

Labour are dead anyway, the conservatives could do literally anything and still win

kek

I got a new meme for you phams

Is Corbyn dead yet?

Is your body ready for the tyranny of Bojo?

Is David Cameron dead?

...delusional. I'd rather make my country a 3rd world shit hole then let these cucks into God's country.

His career is.

As long as the Moggmonster is deputy. I imagine they're like Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant. When they do stuff together its great as Steve can reel in Ricky when he goes to far. A cabinet without Mogg will be like a UK version of Derek.

Liam Fox just said we should not join the Single Market.

Liam Fox just said we should not join the Single Market.

We need to push this forward.

Farage has him locked in a cage with angry liberals.

Who's Karl Pilkington?

Where and when?

>Angela Eagle and other key members of the Shadow Cabinet are demanding a meeting with Jeremy Corbyn to urge him to step down as Labour leader.

Have to feel a bit sorry for him.

By Great Kek's beard, the digits are with us, boyz

Daily Politics and just now.

He said we have to stay out of it in order to avoid having freedom of movement.

Right now on DP

...too true. We have won a great victory, much better than any amount of money!

They're all going to go to parliament in a bit and ask the civil service to dust off some fucking plans and see if they've actually done any work whatsoever in coming up with a plan. Details soon to follow.

I dont get labour at all. just when you think they can't be any more retarded they keep on going.

Cheers lads, I actually really like Liam Fox

He's too bloody minded to do that.

Angela Eagle is just the worst sort of human you can ever be in contact with.

does anyone have an updated shadow cabinet bingo card

Liam Fox seems based.

Also, he just made a great point about why they've still let in shitloads of non-EU migrants.

Angela Eagle is a cunt.

He is based tbqhwy

I hate Emma Reynolds.

It doesn't even say anywhere on the bus about a "promise". I read that as a suggestion.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

dianne abbot is our shadow health secretary may god save our souls

Does anyone else think Neil browses Sup Forums?

Liam Fox on the Daily Politics just now said that we have to stay out of the single market so that we can avoid having freedom of movement. He also said we need to bring down non-EU migration massively. He also said Britain would be fine out of the single market.

We need to push him against Boris and Hannan. We need someone like him to run for the leadership against Boris.

>That shadow cabinet now

They will never win another election

I completely agree with this.

>Leech nation hopes for second referendum so he can keep his gibsmedat
nope.

Chris Grayling?

Shadow Fried Chicken Secretary

Of course we shouldn't, we voted to leave. All this talk of some watered down arrangement can't be allowed. Leave means leave, no more single market, no more free movement of people, no more EU courts having jurisdiction in UK.

It's a disaster, I love it

I want Corbychev to win the power struggle because Blairite Eurocucks can get fucked, but it's getting to the stage where there'll be literally no-one left to form the Shadow Cabinet.

Last night I was convinced he'd survive. No longer.

If the Blairites take Labour back, that's a good portion of the Happening un-Happened.

i saw him with nigel at a grassroots out rally. very impressive

>Cat Smith
my literal sides

Emily Thornberry embodies what I hate about Labour.

youtube.com/watch?v=5NXMqdiZbes

>That SOS ringtone

Appropriate

I actually said last government when Liam Fox was defence minister that he should run for PM.

He honestly is a good man and has good policies when it comes to leaving the EU.

The thing is people like Hannan are pushing for a Norway style deal, and people like Boris are going for something in between that and completely out. We need out means out.

This.

Liam Fox is the Sup Forums candidate for Conservative leader.

There is an active effort being made by Boris et al. to keep us in the EEA and do nothing about freedom of movement.

As we speak there is a plot being hatched by Carswell and Evans to oust Farage as leader of UKIP to ensure that they are finished as an electoral force and cannot hold the government to account with regards to immigration.

>in under a year pm boris and potus trump will be doing a press conference together and they will play with each others hair

this will happen screencap this

is secret agent corbyn the greatest thing to happen to british politics this century

She's also so fucking ugly, I mean she really does need some surgery. Like really needs it.

Who the ACTUAL FUCK are Momentum?