What's the rarest flag you've seen, Sup Forums?

Self explanatory title.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/
s.4cdn.org/image/flags.6.png
s.4cdn.org/css/flags.653.css
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably would be Vatican if the one dude didn't post here like every other day.

I'm going to go with the stealth rares like BVI or Cook Islands. Flags that look like commons but are actually uncommon but nobody notices them.

Bottom flags make no sense as nobody would have a server physically in those places, it's just idiots playing fuckabout on earth.

Be interested to see a Bortoria flag.

Where in Europe do you have to be to get the "Europe" flag?

Brussels I'm guessing?

NZ aparently, we're not in ops image.

>not capping whole post

How do I know you aren't a liar?

Is Taiwan really that uncommon?

>Philippines right at the surface

RAR- no, it's not.

I went was on vacation in Rarotonga in 2004. I've always wanted to go back there. If I ever do, I'll have to remember to shitpost on Sup Forums.

Burkina is rarest I have.

saw it in the EU Referendum megathread

only time i've had it was on a proximus landline in brussels

Here I made an updated version
The one you posted is kinda outdated and has fake flags in it

Useful, but they ought to be named.

That goes in the loo until you put names on it. If you can find the loo that is.

Literally impossible to get Bouvet Island as there's no computers there at all. Even if somebody somehow did post from there, nobody would notice because it would just look like a Norwegian flag.

Having trouble finding pic related on OP's pic. There was one anguillafag on vacation 3 days ago.

posting for the hope of seeying any of those

I could tell you the names of any flags that you want
Main issue is that fitting the names for every one of the flags would be kinda difficult but I could do it if you want me to

Not just computers
Its uninhabited and has no ISP's of its own

I don't know why I do this to myself. I have a real person job, a qt gf, and I'm physically fit. For all intents and purposes im normal, but for some reason whenever I see me a rare flag. I need it.

Should unknown really be that far down?

I've seen the Marshall Islands and Sandwich isalnds. They appear sometimes

look closer faget

The unknown '?' flag.

>putting as Australians as impossible
Sounds about right, especially when our internet is controlled by Indians overseas.

us*

Fug.

Have a Uganda flag from earlier today actually and the guy "proved" no proxy with a plane ticket

What the fuck is Portoia?

Getting Bouvett Island, Heard Island and McDonald Island and Western Sahara are impossible to obtain
The rest have posted a couple of times but they haven't posted after mid-2015 IIRC

Unknown was very rare at one point, some proxyfags have figured out how to post via them which is why we have had an influx of unknown posters, but apart from that they're not that uncommon

That's actually Heard and McDonald island
I was planning on putting Palestine on the "defunct" category but then I changed my mind

>No sealand flag

Fake flag
There are lots of fake flags in the OP pic desu

Hello.

I made it mom !

The vatican city one but was probs a proxy fag

hi proxyfag

Where do you need to be located at for the unknown flag?

Is there actually an ISIS flag?

It's unknown

here take Christmas islands it came 3 months ago

cheers

yes, but you're not getting mine

I happenes when mods move a thread from int to pol

You don't

Unknown flag shows up when a post is moved from a board that doesn't have flags to a board that has one

For example, if someone posted a thread related to politics on /k/ and it got moved to Sup Forums, the thread would have the unknown flag

However, its also possible to post using the flag if you screw around with proxies
Ask PK, he does it a lot of times

Officially?
No
There are a lot of meme/fake flags in the OP picture

protip: there is no such thing as a rare flag as anyone can type in the country name in the flag picture url to save it.

also someone was looking for eu i have it too

no Russia kun only made ones

You dare question my Gorkhali-ness?

Bitch. I've already got you.

Angola but it was on Sup Forums

Seen that a couple times

Got one too from the EU Referendum sticky.

>fake flags
Are flag designs fake too?

Angola posted on Sup Forums a week or so ago

>I took a picture of this card so I have it in my collection

Also god damn please someone that isn't PK post/proxy from Wallis and Futuna.

Is there a list anywhere of all territories registered by Sup Forums's flag system?

you wanna flag battle matey

I think there's cook island in an Sup Forums thread right now

>Jew giving anything free
there is a trick into this

Would the International Airspace Flag, International Waters, or the Outer Space Flag appear if you post from the ISS?

Being an IANA employee and using one of the IP ranges not registered to anyone.

Statistically, this is the rarest flag to post on the site within the timeframe that the tracker works.

and it was posted by fucking PK so I can't color it in the same as the other flags on my map.

Found whatever this is

>mfw when other Tunisians embarrass me with their religion crap

You can make any flag and pretend its real desu
Officially Sup Forums only supports all the country flags, a few overseas island flags, a couple of autonomous territories and 4 other flags (Anonymous Proxy, Satellite Provider, Unknown and Asia Pacific)

You can find a list of the official flags on Sup Forums over here : archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/

Every other flag that you see is either a regional or a fake flag

I also have Saint Pierre, Guinea, the Vatican Congo, Fiji (Which isn't really THAT rare, I see it every once and awhile)

They won't ever appear because the person that made them took them away. They were only possible when you were already fucking with a proxy to make yourself "Unknown" (or Timor-Leste) and decided to add something to spice up the shitposting.

got this but forget the name

why is western sahara impossible?

can north Korea even post here? Has it ever been seen or saved before? Also why is western Sahara impossible to get?

................. here take my hati

No, because they aren't official flags that are used on Sup Forums

Outer Space Flag, Pluto, Moon and Ceres were extra flags / regionals for the Unknown flag
They were taken down when v2.0 of extra flags was released

Northern Mariana Islands and Antarctica were shitposting in the Brexit sticky.

antarctica

>all these faggots with no screencaps

Has anybody every seen a New Caledonia?

Its Nepal. It's north of India and south of China, smack in the Himalayas.

I also have Nepal.

>You can make any flag and pretend its real desu
Of course. It's just that Portoia flag seems familiar to me.

Kim Jong un posts here every now and then

take it

Northern Mariana Islands and Marshall Islands have less posts in Sup Forums though

Tokelau I think

It's Nepal, dumbass. Not that rare.

Here you go Mr poo in loo. Have an ultra-rare for your collection

Western Sahara is impossible to get because all their ISPs are directed from Morocco
So, even if someone actually posts from Western Sahara, the flag displayed on Sup Forums will be the Moroccan flag not the Western Saharan flag

There are quite a few North Korean proxyfags
There was one legit poster from NK though, he was a tourist visiting and somehow the WiFi was working
Took a timestamped pic of his passport or something IIRC

there are proxies in north korean libraries im guessing, maybe old windows 98 pc's. Just venturing a guess.

Antarctica would have to be some bored researcher right?

Is wonder if there is one for the international space station..

why are you in angola

You can get it directly from site as well, the flag image file is here:
s.4cdn.org/image/flags.6.png
And the corresponding 2-letter country codes can be got from here:
s.4cdn.org/css/flags.653.css

Doesn't have the full country name, though; that's probably generated server-side.

saved

I have no idea

imma rare right?

Considering the Brexit petition for a second referendum had a few thousand signatures coming from British Antarctic Territory, my guess was a proxy.

Chad has been posting on pol recently, although not many people really noticed

Holy shit that was me

Im the British army poster posted in Brunei, im back in the UK on leave right now

nepal in polandball thread was funny

look closelyer