KANGS FOOTBALL LEAGUE

twitter.com/diddy/status/917903094708690944

> NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell’s letter to all 32 teams addressing the national anthem issue says the league believes “that everyone should stand for the National Anthem,” and that “the controversy over the Anthem is a barrier to having honest conversations and making real progress on the underlying issues.”

> Reacting to the letter, Diddy responded, “I did have a dream to own a nfl team but after this post my DREAM IS TO OWN OUR OWN LEAGUE. WHERE YOU CAN BE YOURSELF. Have a retirement plan. Have the freedom to be a great human and protest for your people without being demonized for your beliefs as a KING!!!!!”

> He went on, “New dream alert!!!!! Sell me the NFL NOW!!!! #takedat AND FOR THE RECORD IM NOT EVEN MAD. ITS OUR FAULT FOR NOT HAVING THE COURAGE OUR ANCESTORS HAD!!!!! Maaaaaaan!!!! #TAKEDAT AGAIN

> While the verdict is out on how much support the Bad Boy founder will receive, Long Beach rapper Snoop Dogg has already pledged his support via Instagram.

people forget Snoop Dogg murdered a guy in the 90s

P Diddy and the senpai, who you know do it better?

they're gonna do it, they're gonna make Niggerball real

BTW does Diddy has enough money to buy a team? Foh real those guys can get that much money?

we all would appreciate it if you kept the racism off Sup Forumsorts please! :)

Its only a theme song

this is top tier gibs me dat

Desegregation was an absolutely abysmal mistake

>as a king
What did he mean by this?
>courage our ancestors had
>get enslaved for hundreds of years and literally do fuck all about it
>get treated like second class citizens for another few decades until white Democrats saved them for votes
Really made me think. Honestly blacks just sound like they want segregation, which is fine by me.

I don't think he has enough to buy a franchise 100% outright but he does have a lot of personal wealth and would probably be able to put together a group of investors.

>snoop bandwagons

color me suprisef

Not even close. At the very least you'll need over a billion to buy shit tier garbage like the Browns, he's worth $820 million. He has zero intention to buy a team, let alone run a league. It's just typical WE WUZ KANGZ nonsense for publicity.
No, slavery was. If it never happened, we wouldn't have to deal with these morons to begin with.

>nigger chimps out, claims he wuz kangz
More news at 11, honestly if a rap producer can put together his own league without evil whiteys help and it does well it will warm my racist little heart.

why the fuck did you have to post that nightmare fuel gif

Puff faggy had Biggie killed

>an entire league without a quarterback

imagine having no nigger slaves
only irish and asians
it would he like utah
except the whole country

how do we fix this

>league run by niggers
Folds in 5 years tops

WHEN NIGGAS THINK YOU DEAD AND YOU SHOW UP TO BREAKFAST EATING CORN FLAKES ON THEM NIGGAS

Marcus Garvey needs to be raised from the dead

Seeing the guy call all black men kings by default makes me cringe, I hate how entitled many black celebrities and athletes are. You get paid millions of dollars to play a game, albeit one that will severely impact your health, but a game all the same. The expectation should be while you're at work you abide by your organization's rules, I don't talk about my politics at my shitty ass job that doesn't pay me 1/100th of what they make, why is it racist when NFL owners don't want their players making political stands while representing their businesses?

These guys are always all talk anyway, boycott the Oscars but they don't give a fuck about the NAACP or Soul Train awards. Face it, they feel legitimized by an organization run by whites because it's generally the gold standard.

>years
>year
>months

kek
maybe 2 weeks tops before shutdown due to multiple
shootings in the audience
like any major black motion picture

it's backwards, he's watching a table tennis game

Who the fuck is going to watch?

Who the fuck do you think? Black people.

Shut up cracker.