Why are Americans so retarded?

Why are Americans so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc2news.com/news/national/virginia-eclipse-watchers-treated-after-putting-sunscreen-on-eyeballs-report-says
krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/how-to-recognize-symptoms-of-retina-damage-from-eclipse-viewing/609860699
nytimes.com/2014/07/27/magazine/why-do-americans-stink-at-math.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&version=HpSumSmallMediaHigh&module=second-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19294424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats a britsharia

I don't know, must be a genetic thing.

Come on, this can't be real. I refuse to believe someone would be so clueless like that

Who knows?

it was on our news and you can google for same news in different media worldwide.

WTF is volvic? Also I refuse to believe someone over the age of 5 and an IQ of 70 would do this.

Obviously Americans don't have an IQ over 70

They get their penises chopped in half when they are born, this causes a painful trauma that damages the mind in outstanding ways concluding in severe retardation and autism when they grow older
It also doesn't help that they have genes from all over the place

>not actual size
damn

>It was on our news

Why is Spanish news Dr Phil-tier?

They clarify it just in case

>I don't know, must be a genetic thing.
CA was a former Spanish colony so it must be genetic.

>They clarify it just in case
Thanks for clarifying that just in case.

chicano

To be honest, many Brazilians believe that using 2 times a sunblock factor 30, they will get a 60.

You really do have to spell it out for Americans. These signs are up everywhere in border areas or Americans will assume the speed limit it 110mph (180kph)

California is basically its own country. Also, here's some related links.

abc2news.com/news/national/virginia-eclipse-watchers-treated-after-putting-sunscreen-on-eyeballs-report-says

krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/how-to-recognize-symptoms-of-retina-damage-from-eclipse-viewing/609860699

>flavoured
Nice try Ahmed.

I didn't know americans had Volvic

I refuse to believe this

>walk into American shop
>pick up an item that is labelled $1
>walk up to the counter and hand them a dollar bill
>cashier tells me I don't have enough money

>it was on our news
what does that tell me about your cunt and you personally? that you are fucking retarded to believe this shit

thought this was a meme

>spell it for americans in french
kys dumbass

kek

Believe it

nah, everything posted on here is true

even Japs with bad eyes don't try doing it.

This is fake, I hope you know that.

>American education

who the fuck can read roman numerals anyway up to that high

this shit was on snopes. also fake. it was some kind of a contest.
lmao what a bunch of retards ITT

what about it, asswipe?

>American
>Education

While you might not be aware that all signs here are required by law to be printed in both French and English, you probably should know that the US state of Maine, which borders New Brunswick, has the highest percentage of Francophones per capita in the USA.

lmao

well, if they're doing it, that's probably because someone sued them already

i know that dumbass. and that obviously contradicts your statement that the sign was specifically meant for americans.

ahahahha

MMXIV simple as that lol

No, those signs placed only beside border crossings were obviously meant for all the other foriegn tourists arriving to Canada by road via the USA.

wtf how do i enroll in this class

>British education

2015, not 2014.

yeah and it is fucking important to duplicate in the frog language. hey foreign shits, the speed limit is in km/h and we are telling you this in french. the absolute state of your cucked country. should have added innuit for good measure lmao

On a similar note, why is everyone who ain't me stupid?

You are right, if it was aimed at Americans it should have been in Spanish

>American education

>I didn't know americans had Volvic
We really don't. It's all Dasani and Evian.
Pretty sure the OP pic is of a Brit

exactly. would have made more sense than ze fucking canadian joual french

It's genetic. The average American is painfully stupid. That being said, the average IQ is only a couple points higher for most of Europe, it's even lower in a few countries.

I think a big part of the perception that everyone in the US is a moron just comes from how many people we have here.

Even if the average American IQ was 115 then statistically we would still have more idiots living here than then there are people living in the stupidest twelve countries in Europe put together.

In reality though, we don't have an average IQ of 115, it's 98 (only two points below Austria for refrence). So when you figure that along with the facts that we're about half the size of Europe by population (inb4 some nerd starts whining that "It's axtually 43%"), that most people have internet access and have social media, and that stupid people love to unwittingly broadcast how fucking stupid they are online, of course it's going to make us all look like idiots.

tl;dr
We just have so many people living here that we have more stupid people than you have people living in your country. It's probably the same reason that China looks so fucking stupid despite having an average IQ of 105 (which even when you consider the endemic culture of cheating in that country probably wouldn't be much lower than 95)

>all these butthurt yanks ITT defending their retardation

>serious typing this in a bait thread
Right, you are a good example

that is correct, because that warning usually appears on boxes of smaller items of food, such as a cracker. a law was passed against misrepresenting the size of food on packaging/adverts (aren't Europeans supposed to love regulation that protects consumers?) yet apparently it was broad enough to cover dumb-as-fuck billboard style ads of food too within a supermarket.

I wonder if it's broad enough to apply to an actual outside billboard that one drives by

>bait thread
There's no bait dude. Were just making fun of americans. We would make fun of you regardless of whether you enter the thread or not.

A FUCKING FATTY
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A FATTY!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....FAT....AMERICAN....ON.....A......MOBILITY....CART....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….HEALTHCARE....WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..AMERICAN!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….FAT........AMERICAN!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY…."""""""COUNTRY""""""…UP!!!!!!!!

>find a picture of a dumb person
>claim he's american without evidence
what next, you gonna post the "german bathplug in outdoor pool" one or is that too old and stale?

I wonder if Canada's next election is going to be swamped by fake news since apparently you're as naive as us

I just like making serious replies to shitposting.

It's advanced shitposting.

I have never seen Volvic in my life. I bet this is actually a refugee in Europe.

It will be a short fake news cycle since our longest election campaign ever was 74 days as opposed to yours wherein Trump started campaigning 7 months into his first term.

Americans might be stupid but they're beautiful

pit whore

Kek

Stop bullying my friend.

Wouldn't be legal if it wasn't bilingual

>I didn't know americans had Volvic
I've never seen it here. I had to google it but apparently there is an N.A. website.

>These signs are up everywhere in border areas or Americans will assume the speed limit it 110mph (180kph)
Wew thanks for telling me because I thought my car could go 180mph. Also, Ireland/N.I. has the same shit.

How did America become so dumb? Is it chemicals in the food?

>lmao what a bunch of retards ITT
They get half of their news about America from Sup Forums, what do you expect?

>Trap Waifus
This sounds like Sup Forums the class.

That's from a shitty Brit attempt at the Onion

>Lumping California Spics in with Americans

Voting for republicans who gut education. Them there thinkin peepuls be usin muh tax monies to turn muh kids into libruls! We don't need them there science books, just the bible! Praise jesus!

The burger is right:
nytimes.com/2014/07/27/magazine/why-do-americans-stink-at-math.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&version=HpSumSmallMediaHigh&module=second-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

americans really are confused of fractions.

this has to be among the stupidest things iv'e ever read on internet

How can the carolinas have such a normal iq with the large amount of niggers? Are the whites there geniuses?

i dont get it
this cant be true

because IQ is reflective of early childhood education, not ethnicity

No. Adult iq is more dependant on your genetics than your education.

of course it would be a negro that tries something like this

+1

lmao you're a shit ass nigga bitch though canadians sound like pussies

:D

please give me an authoritative source on this that isn't "The Bell Curve"

>No. Adult iq is more dependant on your genetics than your education.

tax isn't included in the price

>This thread
Why are Americlaps so sensitive?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19294424

Lol