en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_independence
twitter.com/JamieRoss7/status/746804435834249216
scotsman.com/news/poll-puts-support-for-scottish-independence-at-59-1-4163338
bloomberg.com/quote/DBK:GR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RIP fish woman

Ahahahahahaha

Can we get a Scotland hate thread?

Reminder that Based Boris, our likely next Prime Minister, has said from the start that he wouldn't allow another Indy ref.

By a small margin admittedly, but yet again the Europhile mask slips.

Is there going to be a referendum on bicycles?

I don't trust polls anymore.

>based
>wants more turks

But the margin is small enough that it can be considered sampling error (or whatever it is in
English)! Good thing liberals don't even know how to stats, though. kek

>Boris
>based

That imbecile is doing everything he can to effectively keep us in the EU.

Boris is a faggot desu.

Even the Scots don't like the SNP.
Has there ever been more of a joke political party? Really?

> act like uncouth louts in the Commons chamber
> have a literal 20-year-old fugly 'woman' with an unpronouncable name as their most vocal parliamentarian
> waah waah we lost Indyref and Brexitref we want another go
> try to undemocratically stall EU exit
> A Fucking Fish
> even the Scots are tired of them

Highland Clearances II fucking when

Independence from the UK, or EU?

From the UK.

>Vote to remain in the UK in 2014 rather than be independent
>Wahhh the rest of the UK didn't vote the way we wanted them to

Bunch of whiny fucking cunts, they had their chance, now they need to man up and dealwithit

Wouldn't that be a win for England?

Scotland was the only reason the EU referendum was somewhat close. With them gone, it's smooth sailing.

That's the one way to ensure it happens and leave wins. You'll give sturgeon the chance to play the victim, her favourite card.

REAL Scotsmen vote Brexit.

They didn't leave UK because they wanted gibsmedat

Now their gibsmedat are threatened once more

However Spain and friends said they'll block Scotland admittance to the EU

They must settle for reduced, UK only gibs

Sturgeon is pretty easy to pronounce.

I just find it hilarious about how much they are bitching about the result when they had the chance to be independent less than 2 years ago and they voted not to be. Now that the rest of the UK voted out of the EU they are pissed because the rest of the UK voted differently than they did.

Also, absolutely checked

>literally, making up shit as you go along.
running poll aaverage is 55.7% in favour of independence, or 10%+ up on last result.

Link it, then?

Scotland can fuck right off and join the EU. ...without the UK paying the contribution that Scotland receives as subsidies it'll just put more pressure on Germany. Trolololo, EU is fucked.

>Trusting any UK poll after referendum and general election
Toppest of keks

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU SCOTS FUCKING WANT THEN

>scotts are welfare cucks

Did Braveheart Lie to me?

I hope Spain clarify this sooner rather than later.

Scotland would have to apply for new membership as outside the UK all requirements must be fulfilled again by Scotland solo. If Spain say no then Sturgeon will finally be finished. Good riddance to bad shite.

I'm not from the UK but from what I hear there's a shitload of mudslimes and leftists in Scotland so of course they wanna get mo' money fo' dem jihad programs n shit

All the Brave Scots went to Australia, India, New Zealand, Canada and USA.

What you have left are the betas and omega faggots, drug addicts and welfare losers.

Sort of like how Ireland is filled with the same type of losers.

Referendum polls said "too close to call" which is pretty accurate.

Not exactly.

The Scots in Braveheart were the noncucked Scots, but we killed them all lel

...also lets not forget Alex Salmon and Nicola Sturgeon placing all of Scotlands future on the value of crude oil. ...if Scotland had gone independent in their last referendum then they'd already be financially screwed.

/r/Scotland has been hilarious the past few days, crying about the rUK not just immediately allowing a second Scottish independence referendum.

I honestly don't think they have the mandate for it right now. Sturgeon knows this, so she's whipping up nationalism amongst the Scots on her side (again) and fear amongst the Scots against her (again) to try and shovel a brief, false, mandate.

Nicolas head on a spike outside Buckingham Palace, Game of Thrones style?

Why will spain block scotland?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_independence

>implying those drunkard sheep shaggers will be able to drag their sorry asses to polls

The sober britbongs living here will all vote no and Scotland will be even more BTFO

TIME TO BUILD THE WALL

NOT EVEN CIVILSATION CAN CIVILISE THOSE KNUCKLE DRAGGERS.

HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Snotland BTFO

Yeah, too true. It'd set a presidency for Spanish independence... which obviously they don't want.

This dumb cunt has had a horrible few days.

>EU SAVE US WE WANT TO STAY
>It doesn't work like that you silly cunt you're not a nation you're part of the UK we cannot keep you.
>KHAN, MY SULTAN, LET US ELOPE FROM THE TYRANNY OF BRITAIN
>nnnnnno
>I DEMAND ANOTHER INDEPENDENCE REFERENDUM FOR MY PEOPLES FREEDOM
>FOOK OFF YA DUMB COONT AND IM KEEPIN ME AIR RIFLE

>> A Fucking Fish

KEK

Let's Turdgeon the Sturgeon

Based Spain.

1.7 million votes is a "sampling error"

top kek

Mighty Kek!

and Kek checked

He is right.

twitter.com/JamieRoss7/status/746804435834249216

The Scottish people wants to leave the UK but don't want a second referendum to do so as it completely divisive (the hate between England and Scotland being obvious).

We knew by voting leave this would happen anyway so give Scotland its independence and let England and Wales sort out the UK.

THAT

THE POLLS ALL SAID BRITAIN WOULD REMAIN :^)

STATISTICIANS ARE OUT OF A JOB FOREVER

>be lefty shit
>call everybody racist
>stay home instead of voting
>Referendum passes
>call all old people racist for voting against the young
>complain that Scotland is going to leave the EU
>EU says they don't want them
>complain that Scotland'll veto it through their parliament
>UK says that's not how that works
>complain that Scotland will just leave the UK
>Scots don't actually want to leave.
Where were you when the left collapsed under their own uselessness?

I meant link the "running poll average" rather than just a tweet with the same fucking image

This is EXACTLY what is happening.

Why would they want another referendum when the oil price is hovering $45 per barrel? SNP and Scots know this very well and they are making a big deal out of this "referendum" to receive more free stuff from the UK government.

Nicola Sturgeons is an unevolved ape. ...I mean seriously, just look at her physical appearance.

LE NO TRUE SCOTSMAN XD

Its time for the Queen to honor her namesake and behead that fucking fish bitch. Fucking Scots.

>Where were you when the left collapsed under their own uselessness?

Watching Farage live on YouTube give his victory speech on the night of the referendum.

>Be Scot
>Vote leave
>Brexit passes
>All countries pat us on the back
>Feel good
>This happens
>Everyone now hates Scotland

I can't win.

The 20-year-old has some Gaelic name or something, idk, she's from the Hebrides

>3 pp. difference
>less than margin of error
WEW
E
W

Point is though, the SNP have tied the likelihood of another ref to the polls. 60% support for an indie ref over a sustained period is their criteria for calling another one.

>I can't win.

Sure you can. Stop being a globalist and instead attend a God-honoring presbyterian church. I think the Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland is pretty based.

You better get yourself a KJV.

SCOTKEKS BTFO

>Voted leave
>Globalist

CAN'T YOU SEE THE MARKET COLLAPSING, STOP THIS MADNESS

Nobody hates Scotland. ...just Alex Salmon and Nicola Sturgeon. The dividers of people....

Ahah, what the fuck, i thought everyone in scotland would support independence since they are such a gibs country

Except that everyone should hate a centre-right nationalist party that pretends to be left wing.Just look at how Labour have done in the last 2 elections.

I've only just realised that they're both fishes, what the fuck?

I don't make the rules, Scotfriend.

Aussies are shitposters.

I am a burger.

Britbros are now Britbros, because they have redeemed themselves in the eyes of the world.

Canadians.... well... image related.

Scots are all globalists that want to destroy their own culture so that they can usher in a caliphate.

NO PRICE ON FREEDOM
BY BULLET OR VOTE WE WILL BE FREE

That only adds up to 87%, are the results even outside the MOE?

>polster unknown.

why is this even allowed?

GBP TESTING ITS FRIDAY LOW

SOROS AND THE EU BANKERS HAVE TO PUBLICLY PUNISH BONGISTAN SOMEHOW

IF THERE ARE NO CONSEQUENCES TO LEAVING EVERYONE WILL FUCKING DO IT

Mhairi Black

Utter cunt

scotsman.com/news/poll-puts-support-for-scottish-independence-at-59-1-4163338

A total of 59% said Yes, 32% said No and the rest were undecided.

I would not worry, we only need England and Wales anyway.

bAHAHAHAHHA

>bullet or ballot

Kek

William Wallace is probably spinning is his grave

We Brits want the Scots to go away. When will they get this into their thick skulls? YOU want to go, WE want you to go, we're not going to fucking stop you. Our MPs may beg and plead but they don't speak for us, just like they didn't in the EU referendum.

GO.

Scots are Brits though my freedom loving friend.

Wow, thansk for linking a news story about the same godamn poll AGAIN, rather than what I asked for.

Are you brain damaged?

Typo's aside, they're slimy enough to be fish.

She looks really smart...

She's got a big pair of personalities, too.

Scotland confirmed for Innsmouth.

We were Brits too once and our revolution didn't fail.
Mel gibson died so you could bow to british might.

Do you mean multiple polls? Stop being a gimp you English twat, we Northern Irish are getting fed up of your bullshit.

I'd have long, involved discussions with her about topology, if you know what I mean.

> not "Dick the Tricky Nic"
> not "unwish the fish"
> not "Purge the Sturge"

Banks all over the EU are taking the hit, it's just that the leftist media is not reporting the damage to the EU countries, just the UK.

bloomberg.com/quote/DBK:GR

It's a natural reaction really, and the temporary volatility of the stock market does not really affect the people.

Oh no, best be care or the Irish will start joint capping....the Irish again.

At no point was the referendum declared to also be a referendum on whether the Scots want independence from the UK. Just because Scots voted to remain, that does not automatically translate to leaving the UK. It was fundamentally fraudulent and dishonest of the SNP and the media to state this this as a fact.

>Goldberg

Hopefully we can leave and take Scotland with us so the rest of UK can rot. It's over and the division is evident and obvious to all.

The longer we stay, the more we suffer so cutting our losses is the best thing to do.

>had a chance to leave UK
>didn't for the UKbux

>wants to leave again
>EU countries saying they'd veto their entry anyway

>will begrudgingly stay with the UK because nobody else wants them and scottland couldn't make it on their own

England didn't fucking invade and rule over these idiots hard enough

why dont the english welsh n northern ireland get a vote? id vote scotland to leave every time there leaches and parasites to our economy, give them a quarter of our debt n tell them to go cuck themselveds into oblivion with the eu, also your not getting the pound you cucks your getting the failing euro

Mhairi is pronounced the same as "marry", or sometimes "varry".

THEY'RE BOMBING GBP BECAUSE ITS THE MOST OBVIOUS SYMBOL FOR BRITAIN

EUR IS HOLDING WELL ABOVE ITS FRIDAY LOW, GBP ISN'T

INVESTMENT BANKS WORLDWIDE ARE TANKING, INCLUDING USA BASED, THEY'RE FUCKED BY THE UPHEAVAL OF THEIR UBIQUITOUS LONDON OPERATIONS

LONDON'S FINANCIAL SECTOR IS ABOUT TO GET CUT BIG, AND THE TAXES LONDON BANKING USED TO GENERATE IS GOING TO DISAPPEAR FROM THE UK'S BUDGET

we need to fix the wall