Why are so many people watching this crap...

Why are so many people watching this crap? It could be honestly the worst sitcom in the last 15 years - compared to that two and a half men has a highbrow feel to its writing
At the same time you constantly meet retards that actually think that it is smart show.

Has the Indian ever had a non-white girlfriend?

no idea - why?

Because I think he'd be able to keep one that was non-white

Season 1:
> bearable, typical light-hearted sitcom, some genuinly funny and clever jokes

Season 2 onwards:
> BOPZENSKI
> everybody has a fucking girlfriend all of a sudden
> LOL US NERDS
> BAZOOKA
> LOL MY GF GUISEE WE'RE SUCH LOSERS LMAO
> BEPZINSKI

success is what kills the crab

>Season 1
>genuinly funny and clever jokes
Not really, it started out bad and got worse

>the blonde on the left
mystery solved

exactly

the writing is terrible from day 1

the only thing amusing is that every single "fact" that sheldon splurges out is factually wrong. if they did this on purpose - kudos

Goyim are easy to brainwash

The worst part is that there will never be a consensus regarding the low quality of shows like HIMYM and TBBT because the people who enjoyed them when in their younger years will forever have nostalgia-glasses on and will never be able to admit how dreadful both shows were

guess you were too dumb for it

people are fucking retards

That's untrue, we all know that Full House was an absolute masterpiece in terms of comedy

i just don't understand how shows like that spank good written comedies f.e. 30 Rock in the ratings

no

Howard is the worst character prove me wrong

i would fuck the little jewess desu

>good written comedies
>30 Rock
>That SJW crapfest written by a woman starring a black who dates a blonde white woman or whatev
>libturd Alec Baldwin
>laugh tracks
>good comedy

HIMYM was good (except for the last few seasons)

> tracy is in a monogamous relationship with his black wife
Sup Forums strikes again with expertise

>muh political agenda that has nothing to do with the quality of the show
>muh political agenda that has nothing to do with the quality of the show
>It has a laugh track! [no it doesn't]

Only time I laughed out loud was when Sheldon was doing that doppler shit in the theater.

>triggered by exposing the truth

Bet you have journalists in your families

Went from a show about manchildren to a show about manchildren with their moms. Just look at that picture, they look like kids with moms, that's the relationship model for the nu-human

bet your family is on foodstamps

>manchildren with their moms
yeah, they are living the dream

not posting the full webm

how come no one ever fucking cooks on this show? they're always eating takeout, even like salads and shit that's simple to make.

>Preparing your own food

That's some third world tier shit

Penny is such a fucking basic bitch though. I mean yeah, she's conventionally attractive, but she's so bland.

Fucking Sheldon needs to go away

hes creepy

The first 2-3 seasons were allright, but when everyone in the show got a gf it went downhill fast

He used to be funny when he was a wannabe "womanizer", but when they had him marry Melissa Rauch he became boring

penny literally made sheldon some steamy pasta with some hot italian sausage

it makes dumb normies feel like they're "nerdy" and intelligent

I thought the interaction with the GF's gave the show more realism. It gave them more plot lines instead of just another trip to Will's house or the comic book store.

>>Season 1
>>genuinly funny and clever jokes

"Mario 64 was multiplayer" was from season 1. That show was uber shit from the beginning.

>I've never seen a single episode of 30 Rock

Her feet though

it is painfully average except for jim parsons who carries it

He almost entered into a marriage of convenience with a rug munching dot head.

Mate, it's way better than some of the david spadey crap that gets produced.

Even if you don't like it, or feel it offends you personally somehow, it's not the worst sitcom on now or ever if the last 15 years by a long shot.

you cannot outrun all the plebs that like this show and think that they are smart

>faketits are no bouncing
fuckin kek

Why would we argue something that is objecrively true?

>Normies love it because they think it champions geeks.
>Real geeks hate it because it's pure fucking trash that insults geekdom.

>I've never seen a single good episode of 30 Rock
pro tip I've watched the first three seasons

Character rankings (best to worst):
Amy
Raj
Leonard
Bernadette
Howard
Stuart
Penny
Sheldon
Contest this.

Too bad they don't show the part where the women get tired of their lack of balls and leave them to find a proper grown ass man...or just cheat on them. They could redpill an entire generation of le whacky nerds.

Two Broke Girls exists, you cannot claim TBBT is worse than that

tits

Trips to some dude's house and comic shop seems more realistic for, you know, a show that's supposed to be about nerds.

Where's the real show about nerds where it's like lonely dudes pissing in bottles, never cleaning their apartment, and fapping to hentai and stuff?
They could still make it funny somehow.

The nerds I know. Myself included are not as you describe. (Career IT Professional since 1985). Most are in relationships or married.

on my ass

>two and a half men has a highbrow feel
Stopped reading there, you're a goddamn retard, they're both equally unfunny and stupid.

Theres no laugh track you fucking retard

Plus they actually manage to make fun of both "sides" in the show, humor is directed at everyone equally, both the libturds and the conservatives, both have their shining moments.

Its what liberal humor truly should be, laughing at everyone, being able to poke fun at themselves and the stupid shit in their ideology and vice versa.

30 Rock was the last such show like that, and Tracy and Jenna are not dating, they never even get romantic, he has a black wife since Episode 1, did you even watch the fucking show?

> bearable, typical light-hearted sitcom, some genuinly funny and clever jokes
Bulshit, it was ALWAYS the exact same crap. Every single one of these chucklefuck threads some turbofaggot pretends season one was better, when it clearly was the same "reference as a joke" diarrhea sprayed in your face.
Nintendo.

>Why isn't this or that show funny?
>libturds, muh librulz, le blupell, democrates!
Fantastic display, you retarded cuck.

This is actually one of the best sitcoms in the past decade. The past few seasons have been weak. But the rest is great. Two and a half men was just trash.

Because Raj is the only funny character as well as the best actor yet they never give him any good material to work with.
sheldon is 1 note and leonard/penny is boring as fuck.
amy started out ok but they devolved her personality so fast.

>This is actually one of the best sitcoms in the past decade.
Actually, it's one of the worst things ever put on TV, actually.

>Omg my opinion is, like, so much better!
>T-tell me how superior I am g-guys!

It's not my opinion, I am factually correct.

Did your mommy tell you so? The same day she told you that you're handsome?

No, not everyone lives with mommy and gets tendies at 40 like you, Billy.

>what is accessibility and how does it affect popularity

I mean, I feel like you got it backwards sort of.
>Wil Wheaton
>Raj
>Sheldon
>single Howard
>Stuart
>Kripkie
>Penny
>married Howard
>Leonard
>Bernadette
>Amy

He dated an Indian lesbian in one episode.

it bothers me they never actually eat the food instead they just poke at it until something else happens

Big Bang is popular because it's uncontroversial, inoffensive, and easily accessible and understood by your average human being yet appears to be smarter than it really is because the characters are scientists and say science things and I Fucking Love Science.

In other words, it's normie garbage.

However, the only people who really hate Big Bang are nerds, and they hate it because the show rips on them. Grow thicker skin.

This thread reeks of /reddit9k/

I don't get what people find so funny about this show... it's always kind of like this:

Are you going as Superman? Or.... Batman? *laughing track*

I think I'll go as Batman, at least I won't have to worry about any Kryptonite *laughing track*

Seriously, whoever finds this funny should have themselves examined

>projecting this much

The Big Bang Theory is weak scripts being uplifted by talented actors to make a mediocre sitcom

The Star Trek Enterprise of sitcoms if you will

I think a lot of the hate for this show comes from bitter permavirgins who mistakenly think the characters are supposed to represent them. They're not though. Sheldon et.al. are nerds with successful careers, not hikkikomori NEETs. It's possible to be a nerd while still being successful and have a social life. It's not really the social life a normal person would have, but they're not hopeless losers like you all want them to be.

>replying half an hour later
That other fag really got to you, didn't he?

I just hate their voices. Like holy shit, do americans really sound like that?

Daily reminder the unaired pilot was best.

>talented actors
I don't know if you are serious or trolling. The Big Bang Theory can ran for a trillion seasons because all the actors know that nobody will hire them afterwards. They can't act to save their life.

>multiple instances of blackface
>trans-character is the butt of jokes
>Jack Donaghy is literally always right

Fuck off, retard.

>The Big Bang Theory can ran for a trillion seasons because all the actors know that nobody will hire them afterwards

Simon Helberg just got nominated for a Golden Globe for best supporting actor

Jim Parsons is a accomplished stage actor

Mayim Bialik was the lead actress on her own sitcom years before the Big Bang Theory

Galecki, Raunch and Cuoco are all veteran TV stars

The problem with TBBT is the scripts fucking suck and are basically rejected Friends scripts with references to nerd culture inserted into it

>20 minutes once a week of complete strangers enjoying something I don't triggers me.

I think the worst offense this series has done is trick normies into thinking they are part of anything pertaining to nerd culture when they ridiculed people in the past for liking certain hobbies but NOW of all times just because of a TV show they want to be accepted into those circles while pretending to be an intellect by consuming media and wearing Marvel t-shirts despite never picking up a comic or philosophy book.

I fucking hate how the only outfits they wear are different color combos of the same exact clothing! FUCK! Fuck this show.

normies watch this show because it makes them feel better about themselves that they're not as nerdy and autistic as the characters in the show

It's pretty funny.

>not realising nerd culture is now normie culture

Autist is the new nerd. Nerd today is what people would call a hobbyist 50 years ago.