Hello Sup Forums. The season is about to start and I'm an autitst...

Hello Sup Forums. The season is about to start and I'm an autitst, so I wanna know more about the basketball fans here on Sup Forums

It would be very cool if you did this poll. There are about 20 questions and should take you about 5 minutes.

When you finish it, please help me bumping the thread so more people can answer it

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-ettlxH5afApiShTZ6MR-5OQ1zQJOQnwTcBS9YF9JAo7XWg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/jAZhEHYvKD-j8cFiYH4j0g/country/mx/type/op/start/2017-10-08/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is this data mining psyop trying to get my income? also some of us want our teams to tank to get high lottery picks

You have the possibility to no answer the income question. And you can answer that you want your team to win few games.

How many people have you got so far

Bump, who else is a Celtics fan here?

Remember those walls I built?
Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound

Bumping so my mom doesn't die

Bump

Trust

bump

Bump

bump

bump

Weapons grade autism

bump

Bumped ur moms ass last night lol

Sick bantz

ok well

Jokes on you my mum is already dead

At least you are RARE

Bump

Interested to know the results of this

OK fags, now there are enough answers. You can still submit an answer if you want, but when this thread diez I will close the poll.

I will not reveal the answers yet, I will make a new thread for that with this pic, which I hope will be on Monday.

If you are concerned that you'll miss it here's a link:
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/jAZhEHYvKD-j8cFiYH4j0g/country/mx/type/op/start/2017-10-08/

Check it regulary