FUCKING REMAINERS

FUCKING REMAINERS CAN'T STOP SLANDERING NIGEL FARAGE ABOUT THE £350 MILLION FOR THE NHS CLAIM!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xf5PV0K4KUw
metro.co.uk/video/embed/1302364/5967094
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-referendum-nigel-farage-nhs-350-million-pounds-live-health-service-u-turn-a7102831.html
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/483344/EU_finances_2015_final_web_09122015.pdf#page=44
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/523707/Table_2.1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM
express.co.uk/news/uk/668398/Praise-Allah-bus-slogans-get-green-light-just-months-after-Lord-s-Prayer-ad-gets-banned
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats not even his bus is it?
was he even part of the official leave campaign?

The 350 million was the official leave campaign, nothing to do with Nigel. Just shows how retarded the remaniacs are really that they don't know that.

correct

It wasn't Nigel... still doesn't make Leavers any less pants-on-head fucking retarded.

I know I'm just an upper class expat dilettante, but for the life of me, I can't see an actual promise to spend the 350 mil on the NHS.

Nigel Farage isn't even in Parliament.

It doesn't, they are just clinging onto whatever they can, but remember, only educated people voted to remain... even if they can't read.

Isn't the NHS "free" healthcare?

I'm all for fooling people into getting out of the EU with promises of funding more "free" programs, so then you can actually have a chance of getting rid of them. Here in the states we already have something similar, social security, where every politician says we're going to "save" social security, which is impossible. I can see why politicians will say anything to get elected.

This is what a remain voter looks like.

Its the only thing they got

And what's on that bus doesn't even imply it in the slightest

that's because there was never a promise, the statement was that £350m is being spent on the EU and SOME of that COULD be spent on the NHS

wait what are their arguments against it?
or is it just usual leftist muh feels bullshit?
youtube.com/watch?v=xf5PV0K4KUw
video related, typical leftist

Doesn't matter if it was Nigel or Boris, it was a lie

What is the NHS? Nazi Hitler Shitlords is what the vibe i'm getting here.

>crying over Nandos
My sides are officially gone

Obama care

are people just illiterate or what?

"let's" reads like an idea or suggestion, not ANY kind of fucking promise to me

when i say to someone "let's do XYZ" i'm sure as fuck not promising to do it, i'm suggesting it as a course of action that i'd LIKE to do, not that i'm guaranteeing i'll do

and that's without even touching the fact that it wasn't UKIP or Nigel putting that shit on busses

Seen this one about too

UKIP had a much better bus. (Because it had Nigel's face on it).

oh and it's not as if Nigel has any power to promise a fucking thing to begin with, so even if someone claimed he did and voted based off it, they're a fucking moron

Nigel can't guarantee shit. His party don't have actual power.

What do they want from him?

National Health Service. It's basically free healthcare and generally regarded as a fantastic system that does a lot of good for the British people.

That is just that slight bit across the line. It's still obviously rhetoric, but I can understand it confusing a lot of 'educated' crowd.

ok, so why is everybody reactting like Hitler's ressurection over this 'bombshell'?

>it had Nigel's face on it

Oh that cheeky cunt.

Why do people let themselves end up like this?

No surprise they haven't got a clue what they're talking about when they spent the last month with their fingers in the ears shouting racist over and over

Well if he put it on a bus that's kind of out of hand to immediately wriggle out of it.

I get that you have feels and you want to feel those feels and your team good and no talk bad about team grrrrr, but that's still a bullshit thing for a politician to do.

I'm american so all I can say is lazy, lazy, lazy.

I find it ironic how the sheep identify with a monopoly called NHS that robs them of freedom of choice and cuts into their hard-earned salaries to support graft, nepotism, clientelism and offers subpar service (except for trauma and emergencies); makes me wonder how many people actually use it

t. universal healthcare user; NOT customer but user, very important difference right there

They're fucked in the head , well never really understand the insanity of the leftists.

>Farage
>Part of the official leave campaign

How the fuck do these people not know the official campaign wanted to keep Farage as far away as possible?

here in america it's expensive as fuck, and thank to obummer care, you're also now required by law to get insurance. so much for canadian style healthcare, it's just a cashdrain here.

>that robs them of freedom of choice
Does it? In what way? We have private health care if people want options.

Because we're not actually allowed to opt out of the NHS entirely. Private care isn't cheap, especially not if you want to avoid the NHS entirely.

I don't even live in the UK and I'm still stuck paying for the bloody NHS.

Are these people children? Do they have zero reading comprehension?

Even if it was Nigel's bus, the clear implication is that some will go to the NHS, but definitely not all of it.
At least they're too dumb to even go vote.

I have 2/3 bad experience when I required non-emergency diagnostic and/or treatment from my own monopoly, guess where I had to go to get 21st century version? private clinic where I paid a lot out of my net paycheck

dental is also sketchy af, anything you want done properly comes out of your pocket

most of the funds collected into said monopoly end up in (((exclusive))) suppliers' hands and (((investments)))

choice is the exact opposite of a monopoly you cannot opt out of

you are but a user; customer is king, customer may take his business elsewhere, noone gives a fuck about the user

I don't know much about brit/pol/. What kind of standing does Farage have in British politics? Is he the resident clown like the normies make him out to be?

Just spoke to someone about this who said the 350 million we send is a pure lie.

Is this true?

no its not a lie, its just a misunderstanding because thatcher negotiated a "discount" so the UK doesn't pay as much as the other EU states
its actually 250 million a week

metro.co.uk/video/embed/1302364/5967094

The Brits give 350mil to the EU but the EU pays some of it backa and it works out that the UK is still left 190mil short changed afterwards.

No no no, you guys just don't get it. This was excellent campaigning. It was always the plan to say 350 million even though they know it's not the whole story.

Why? The same reason Trump says over the top things, it switches the dialog to something where you are strong.

By saying 350 million the argument against it became "it's only 190 million!" In fact John Oliver in his last segment said exactly that "only 190 million!" They are completely unaware that they've been utterly played.

Instead of the argument being over whether the 190 million was worth it the argument became "its ONLY 190 million" and the public were all like "wtf do you mean only?" This was absolute genius and everyone on the opposing side fell for it.

this is accurate, its 13 billion you were giving the EU and you get back 6 billion

The campaign and everything involving Nigel reminds me of Batman

Sit down, Max, you got it only half right.

You can't boast about your reading comprehension and ignore the fact that the slogan in the bus leaves room for interpretation.

It does not say, only part of the money will go to the NHS. It also does not say all will go.

Maybe you should work on your reading skills or stop being butthurt.

What people fail to understand is that even if Farage made the claim (he did not), even if he has a say on government policy (he does not), even if the claim was every penny would go to the NHS (it was not), the vote was on Britain's involvement in the EU. It wasn't a vote for a party or set of policies. It was a vote on something that could allow the possibility of doing those things. If we leave the EU we COULD spend the money saved on the NHS. If we leave the EU we COULD cut down on immigration. Could, not will.

For better or worse every post-Brexit idea was entirely hypothetical.

The people in charge only planned for Bremain because it was the option that best suited them, the chance of Brexit was so small to them they never made a plan now the higher ups are attempting to hide their fuck up by throwing out scare tactics to sway voters and clinging onto any little thing they can.

A good government would of planned for Bremain and Brexit as both were viable outcomes, this just goes to show that with our newfound independence and power we should first turn our attention to getting rid of the gits higher up who failed us.

>schools

Every time i see a fat person i ask myself that, i mean it didn’t happen over night. They had to of noticed weight gain but decided to do nothing about it. One summer every other thing i ate was fast food and i started getting a little bit pudgy in the stomach an it bugged the SHIT out of me until i got rid of it.

But nothing goes.

And now eu rubs it self in 350 million for the next two years and you cant do shit.

Boris fucked you over good lads
Hope you hang him from his ankles until his head pops

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-referendum-nigel-farage-nhs-350-million-pounds-live-health-service-u-turn-a7102831.html
He said they send 350 mil to the EU, and that leaving could mean they spend it on their own country.
Leftists twist words or are just illiterate. Seriously.

>this just goes to show that with our newfound independence and power we should first turn our attention to getting rid of the gits higher up who failed us.

Completely agreed. We need a cleansing of the political class. Unfortunately I don't know how where to begin or who will replace them.

Where the fuck was the remain bus? Did the fucker crash with no survivors?

As others have pointed out, our membership fee is around 350 million per week. Or more accurately, for 2015 it was 342 million per week. The UK receives a rebate on this membership fee thanks to a deal Thatcher made, and with the money we got back from this it took our weekly fee in 2015 down to 248 million per week. On top of this, the EU also gave us 'funding' of 85 million per week. How anyone can call this funding is beyond me. It's our own damn money being given back to us, this is not funding at all.

That means in 2015, 163 million per week (248-85 = 163) completely disappeared into the EU, or 8.5 billion for the year. Some of this money could indeed go to fund the NHS, as the bus said. This however is up to the government at the time.

There is something you should remember though. We actually had to have that 342 million ready to send, we couldn't pretend we had it and then get a rebate applied to it. That means that the 342 million per week HAD TO EXIST and be collected from the British working tax payer. For that reason, I think it is entirely accurate to say that the British tax payer was taxed 342 million per week in 2015 to be part of the EU. Given that there were 30.5 million income tax payers in UK in 2015, I'd say EU membership cost the average working Brit (342/30.5)*52 = £583 per year.

>gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/483344/EU_finances_2015_final_web_09122015.pdf#page=44
>gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/523707/Table_2.1.pdf

I would also like to point out that our rebate is fiercely contested by the other members of the EU, especially newer members, and many believe it should be scrapped all together. Every few years the EU must vote on the rebate and they must all agree to give it. Sooner or later, they're going to vote against it and it will be taken away.

And if anyone disputes the true fee of £342 million per week, just point out to them that our rebate for 2016 is entirely dependent on the fact that we were charged £342 million per week in 2015. You don't get taxed £1000 by the government and then say "Oh wait £250 went to the NHS so that means I only really got taxed £750". That's ridiculous. You would say you got taxed £1000 regardless of how the government spent that tax. Following that logic, we were taxed 342 million to be part of the EU, regardless of how the government spent what little came back.

Exactly the EU takes more from Brits than it gives and then the media try's to say they're helping when really they're just draining you guys and not only that but forceing all sorts or beauricratic nonsense laws on you and making way too much red tape.

Then there's the idiots that believe that BREXIT will fuck up trading , what a load of garbage that is everyone else will leave the EU and continue trading like normal.

Too many greedy powerfull people with agendas in the EU and they spew so much propaganda scare tactics on the news to scare people away from leaving the EU.

It could have been bad parenting allowing their children to get fat and then they're too lazy to get rid of it once they grow up with it

people are retarded.

The slogan suggests that we can do other things with our money other than give it to the EU.

Nigel isn't even an MP or part of the government. The next stage of Brexit is negotiating our terms of exit. People honestly think we are already out of the EU, crying that they need a visa to go to Europe now and how their non-existant friends can't find a job.

FFS this only happened on FRIDAY, it's MONDAY. We've had a weekend of post-Brexit vote results. It's insane how retarded my country is.

Honestly, nuke us.

The fight is far from over but you guys need to keep up the good fight otherwise your really fucked.

It begins with a short rope and a long drop.

Where it says that the total will be given to the NHS? Do you even imagine how much money is 350M/week? Give all that to the NHS would be just pants on head retarded.

I agree. I think the next step is to actually have an election and choose a government that is ready to push for the best possible terms for the exit.

At the moment, the parties need to purge themselves of the Europhiles and shitty leaders who were out of touch with their voters. At that point we can have debates on what to do with out future.

We need to ignore the EU's calls to do this quickly (they can wait, we are under no obligation to do so). This is important to get right and needs everything to be in order.

Plus, my hope is that another country in the meantime also starts having referendum debates, which would strengthen our hand with the EU as well as allow us to start forming stronger alliances outside of the EU.

To secure a black trans glenderfluid woman with a bbc

what the fuck is Nandos?

Portuguese grilled chicken restaurant chain. Just slathers everything in piri piri sauce. It's a hit with nigs and pakis

ONE EYE ON THE STREETS

this

also, how can Farage and UKIP do anything regarding the budget. I mean he isn't even in the parliament and UKIP has 1 member of parliament.
There's no way they could conceivably do anything before an election, even then, how things are going they won't even make it into parliament.

Or did people think Farage will trigger a coup d'état and will all that money to the NHS through the sheer power of his massive balls?

Weird we don't have any restaurant being the neighbor of Portugal.

hes just a whipping boy for the elitist fucks that think anyone who is concerned or critical about the government's immigration policy is racist.

People circlejerk over not liking him, and rarely give his arguments merit because they think 'he is secretly racist'.

Its centre left paranoia and classism at its finest

His party got 4 million votes last year up from half a million, it shows how much contempt people have for democracy and people they percieve to be in a 'lower' class than themselves (this includes the liberals and cucks that are derriding IQs and council house scumbags etc)

the future of the country must not be down to the whim of these people, it is important for people to engage their MPs by traditional means and write articulate letters about the value of their support for a democratically chosen Brexit.

Some chicken restaurant some bitch online was crying over potentially leaving the UK.

PRO TIP: They didn't.

Hopefully France will follow suit and then Germany as well I can see all hell breaking loose in Geramny soon youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM

Just look at this , something is very very wrong in the world.

They're originally from South Africa/Mozambique, not mainland Portugal. That might explain some things.

He didn't. It's not his bus, he was specifically and explicitly excluded from the vote leave campaign. As usual, leftists accuse all opposition of being the same monolithic group of racists, then get angry when reality dickslaps them.

Are all the incidents of racism being posted on Twitter real or are they lies being spread by the left to try and prevent a Brexit.

It all seems a bit ridiculous.

Lol they are mad?

A few a real, more are false flags by leftists themselves, the overwhelming majority (51%) are outright fabrications.

Mix of banter being taken out of context and exaggerated, a few made up stories, and actual racists/xenophobes believing it when lefties say "brexit means the racists won".

Mostly leftist propaganda also don't forget who owns all the media.

Guys we will keep it up on vote till we win

A little something from Sup Forums i'm sure pol can make a few good Brexit/Bremain ones

>Remainiacs

>"We're sending a shit ton of money to the EU every day, we should invest it in our own country instead."
>"What people need are Schools, Hospitals, and GPs."

>This is somehow promising a figure of £350m/week for the NHS

Don't even expect Leftist globalists to operate in truth; they recreate "truth" in order to destroy the world.

Oh no the leftist cuck horse is still well alive.

I love how the cucks try to say well the EU pays back some of the money so it's all ok lol

It's like well ok so the EU still stakes more than it gives back stupid leftists.

that's a proposition, not a promise, coming from a campaign nigel wasn't part of.

>implying Farage was part of vote leave

express.co.uk/news/uk/668398/Praise-Allah-bus-slogans-get-green-light-just-months-after-Lord-s-Prayer-ad-gets-banned

speaking of things put on busses

NEVER apologize to leftists, if he didn't say it, he shouldn't back it.

He should instead say "I will do my best to secure as much funding for the NHS as possible."

Then if they press him, tell them "well I'll tell you what, I'm doing my best for the British people and you wankers are here tossing off about how I may only secure 349.9 million dollars, so piss off and learn to accept the results, got it? Ok DEAL WITH IT"

Leftists they must be stopped

All he needs to say is "I didn't promise that you bloody tossers. That was Boris and the Vote Leave group. All I said was we should invest the money spent on the EU on our own people. You want to bitch about specifics take it up with Boris.

IFKR, these are the people who claim to be educated and informed about politics yet they don't even know who the leader of Vote Leave was!

>boris johnson

Simple reason. The NHS has been struggling slightly, mainly blamed upon the service not being able to cope with the rising population. (In reality, it's more to do with consultants having stupidly high wages for a public sector job). As such, politicians said that immigrants were to blame, and the unwashed lapped it up.

The leave campaign also ran with a campaign stating that by leaving the EU. We would have all this extra free money, which we could use to fix the NHS.

At some point, the 350million number started to get thrown around, which is the amount we send to the EU on a weekly basis. At which point, the leave campaign stated that we could build a hospital every week with that money (Not a "we will", but more to put into context just how much 350million is to the plebs)

This, somehow got some traction with the plebs, and well, they internally changed the statement to "If we leave the EU, then every week we'll give the NHS that money instead" Which, given just how fucking thick most plebs are, is easy to understand how they ended up at that incorrect assesment.

Of course, the leave campaign saw this as votes, and were in no rush to correct them. While remainians are now throwing a paddy saying that the leave campaign "lied" and that people voted based on a lie.

This isn't the case at all, most plebs voted leave because they are racist, and this gave them an excuse to act the way they wanted. It's not a ground to start a 2nd ref on.