>East Ghouta June 22
i.imgur.com/secZb7B.jpg
>Raqqah June 22
i.imgur.com/qb3qbXV.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS
JUNE 27
>Repub. Guard+Hezbollah gain ground in Mayda'a
>MALLAH FARMS GAINS were regained overnight
>Yesterdays OSA Jaish al-Islam helicopter hit didnt work out: helicopter landed safely at nearby base
>Al Nusra vs ISIS clashes in Yarmouk Camp overnight, ongoing

JUNE 26
>Assad visits troops on the East Ghouta frontlines
>SAA+Tiger Forces capture al-Asamat and more areas of the Mallah farms, north of Aleppo city
>SAA+NDF recapture Ramliyah
>SyAAF strikes several ISIS positions and vehicles at Thardeh mountains and southeast of Deir Ez-Zor
>SDF+YPG reach northern Manbij city edge, further gains in western suburbs
>SAA clashes with ISIS on the Palmyra-Arak road

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1_P0SgCMsmQ
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/747369482214080512
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/747360044224634880
sana.sy/en/?p=81092
mediafire.com/convkey/f588/777wpv1lx73r635zg.jpg
rt.com/news/348562-putin-erdogan-turkey-pilot/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36643435
webm.land/media/iosx.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SAAnime

Also video of Bashar visiting East Ghouta frontlines yesterday
youtu.be/1_P0SgCMsmQ

3rd for the Kurds!
Let's give israel to the them!

Repeating digits for assad victory in aleppo!

>i have family contacts in germany
Like I give a shit?
I hope your "family contacts"get killed and strung up on lamp-posts. Germans can be surprisingly good at that once they get pissed off enough, and your brethren certainly aren't trying to behave themselves.

dont do that yet

Gather round children, Jahbat Al Nursa is giving us a lesson Shilling:101

[pic related]

support roll

Bump

Greater Syria will arise the more you meme for it.

Assad's bodyguards look very PMC-ish. I wonder how many of them are American/European.

lets keep m going folkes

First for Iraq liberating Syria.

>Dat music

FUCK reports of a crashed MiG-23 in Qalamoun

Who cares, they have loads of them.

Apparently no progress being made at Mallah farms right now, jihadi reinforcements are getting battered by RuAF though

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/747369482214080512
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/747360044224634880

it is incredibly frustrating to me that if the entire American public were aware of the U.S.'s arms supplies to Syria and to whom the supplies were going, they would likely be against it. It feels like it is sheer indifference and ignorance that makes this war possible.

says the roach...

ROLLERINGO

Bowling!

According to some of the sources I have read, not all of the Al-Mallah farms have been captured, only some of them have been.

How does that relate in any way

roaches already know Turkey's supplying jihadists

the northern farms are secure, the southern farms have not, although the ruaf has been blasting the fuck outta the region so it shouldn't be too hard to advance

That roach just espoused an opinion you should agree with.

Tbqh Turks wouldn't if the US didn't.

Even insects can be right sometimes.

is that a PKM?

Yep.

he is right, but tureky is in the same turf

This
Let's trigger Rapefugees

Hezbollah is helping the Republican Guard in the East Ghouta, Damascus Offensive?

We all are, mate. Nobody fucking cares. As long as people have food and wifi they care more about instagram likes than world around them.

We did sort of ruin it for the U.S. though

Their kikery was planned as a more stable and controlled opposition that would become a viable alternative government to Assad

We instead went pedal to the metal with the jihad train and it helped Al Nusra take over almost half the "moderate" rebels

So you could say our government's retarded regime change tactics prevented the U.S. from declaring Assad obsolete

Not to mention the whole cockblocking we did with Manbij and the kurds

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama fucking hates our guts desu

From the unofficial Syrian Arab Army FB page.

>This soldier talking to the commander in chief is 56 years old. He was a Warrant officer 1st class of the Syrian Intelligence "aka. Mokhabarat" and he retired in 2002. Yet, he reenlisted to defend his homeland.

>After asking him his age, and if he served before and where, the commander in chief asked in a praising way: "And you were unable to let go of the military mentality?"

>He replied: "and I will not, I cannot let go until my the last breath comes out."

>Father of three, 25 years old Fahid, a 26 years old daughter, and an 18 years old daughter.

>It takes more than loyalty to do what this great man is doing, it takes courage, honor and commitment. With men like this, Syria is still standing, men who understand that if Syria falls, it will cease to exist the way it is, a free, independent state, that regardless the West's efforts to break it, it answers to no one.

>The dirt of this great soldier's boots has more honor than most of the Arab leaders combined.

>tfw you will never shake be praised by President Bashar Al-Assad
>tfw you will never shake his hand
Why live?

Only if that sunni Canadian posts m8.

The rest of the muzzies here stay at home, and thats fine.

Eh, from an American and Turkish perspective that looked like the right decision until ISIS came up.

>tfw you will never shake his hand
>Why live?

Neato, al-Masdar finally reported the involved groups in the N. Aleppo article last night
- Tiger Forces
- SAA 4th Mechanized Division (came from Raqqa?)
- NDF
- Liwa al-Quds
- Ba'ath Battalions
backed by
- SyAAF
- RuAF (air support appears to be on point this time)

In other news:
Azaz pingpong continues as ISIS gains several towns west of Al-Ra'i
SDF/YPG gains now in northern as well as southern and eastern Manbij

Time for a map update.

Aaand SANA posted its first daily military update
sana.sy/en/?p=81092

new Aleppo city map according to nrg
mediafire.com/convkey/f588/777wpv1lx73r635zg.jpg

Love the detail on this one but..

>present day
>make Aleppo map completely omitting Mallah farms/Handarat area

Oh, hes a pro-al Qaeda "muh Khaled al-Issa" dweeb. No surprise he's retarded then.

oh really? what a fucking faggot. I didn't even realize

Yusha Yuseef @MIG29_ 3m3 minutes ago

بوتين تلقى رسالة من أردوغان يعتذر فيها عن مقتل الطيار الروسي عند الحدود السورية
Translated from Arabic by Bing

Putin received a letter from Erdogan apologizing about the Russian pilot killed when Syrian border

LEL I would love to see this confirmed. Erdogan doing some much-needed damage control?

Oh RT has it too, incredibly summarized:

>Erdogan expressed readiness to restore relations with Moscow, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Monday.

>“The head of the Turkish state expressed his deep sympathy and condolences to the relatives of the deceased Russian pilot and said ‘sorry,’” Peskov said."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO NOT GIVE ANY APOLOGIES, EH TURKSHITS?

And BBC:
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36643435

lmao

Let's see what will be the reaction of Retard When? to this news.

TURKEY SURRENDERS

HAHAHAH
>OTTOMAN FUCKING WHEN?
FUCKING NEVER.

I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO ANZU NEXT MONTH I VISIT TURKEY!!

WE DIDN'T LIVE TOGETHER THIS IS MY FAULT!!

Just when you were done facepalming from this bullshit

Turkey and Russia are preparing the buttfuck the kurds once it is time.

if I recall she goes to my brother's university, I live in that city aswell
you can bring her to my place

...in comes this bullshit.

I hope the kurds get this whore in their next carbomb.

>you can bring her to my place
Why? You wanna watch us, you cuck?

no... the russian won't do that...
however the turks actually coud bomb the kurds in syria without any fears of serious nato retaliation if they get their affaires with russia in order again.

Anzu did nothing bad to you, fuck off pastaman.

she is a worthless attention whore
she needs to die asap

I have no interest in her nor in you
I wanted to seal russian-turkish friendship even further, now that relations were established once again

Get out roach shit.

Don't look if you are so insecure about someone's popularity.

Based Hezbollah.
webm.land/media/iosx.webm

> she

>she
the key for detecting trannies is the man jaw

>she
>her

>man jaw
nah, that's the side effect of bullimia

How's it's going?

Taking into account that this is a russian/alawite shill thread, I'm curious how people think the war is going. It seems like IS is slowly being pushed back, so I guess it's just a matter of time until they "melt away" and make vast areas ungovernable through guerrilla tactics...

based

AHЗУ - ДEBOЧКA!!!

I want to worship delicious feet of Anzu-sama...

poyest v armi?

Most of there popular support is in Irak Syria is more safe.

>Taking into account that this is a russian/alawite shill thread
I doubt any shill has ever posted here. The real social media paid shills are on Twitter or maybe Facebook.

Anyway I dont see any reasonable side to support but the pro-gov side in Syria, why would a European or American support extremists? Though supporting nobody and saying theyre all shit is pretty reasonable too, given how fucked up this war is. The only opposition worthy of some respect was the Damascus Spring, they at least had legitimate ideas and thinkers instead of this "lets destroy the country in civil war together with al-Qaeda"-bullshit.

>I'm curious how people think the war is going.
Well its overall a fucking stalemate considering the Opposition vs Gov areas. There have been VERY few big changes over the last months in these areas.

IS is indeed slowly getting rekt but to attack Tabqah (right next to Raqqa) head on was a bad idea by the pro-gov side, however it served to show us that IS still has decent manpower for now.
also seeing the ISIS attacks east of Palmyra, south of Qaryatayn, north of T4/Tiyas, and against FSA in Al-Ra'i (pretty much simultaneously!)

Fallujah appeared to be captured so quickly which is kind of puzzling to me, I wonder if losses have been high on the Iraqi side.

Stop with this meme. She's a girl. I know you autist weebs have trouble dealing with the fact that women exist outside animations, but you have to.

We know who she is. Literally; we know her parents and where she studies. Hell, she got stalked by some turbo autist from the Turkish chan a few weeks ago.

Skeletor is that you?

Wat?

I like skelegirls the most. Flat is justice.

People who say "no ass" and stuff are just savages not better than Somalians or ISIS.

it looks like she just escaped Auschwitz

Low test beta detected.

I shall save the day. Rolling.

How will Otto ever recover?

Add some tears.

As of right now, all reports are stating that clashes in the south al-mallah farms are ongoing. The eastern and northern farms are under SAA control. If the SAA captures these farms and can connect to the highway, the thousands of FSA Aleppo city central will lose a major food source. Looks like the objective will be to create another pocket, but the purpose for this one will be to starve the FSA in the city itself.

sides obliterated

turn off that proxy, otto

This is funny that the so called evil dictator can go meet battle-hardened soldiers on the front lines armed to the teeth while the US president wont do a speech in-front of US troops unless they're all disarmed in a secured location.