"TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPITY TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP...

>"TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPITY TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPITY TRUMP TRUMPITY TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE
slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ugh! Trump!

(repeat for the next hour)

what did he mean by this?

DUDE OIM BLECK AND MOY OPINIONS AH FECTS

So Donald Trump....
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SUCKS!
>*Audience cheers and goes crazy*

>BAWWW THEY MADE FUN OF DADDY TRUMP!

I liked her on the Daily Show (also liked Colbert) but it seems like once they cut these people loose and let them be "themselves" they go full retard.

>crying about someone mocking Trevor "African Correspondent" Noah

How the fuck is he still on when Wilmore got cancelled after one year?

honest question:

At what point does ridiculing Trump just become pure anti-government propaganda?

>crying because your orange idol got roasted by a comedian

youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

>BAWWW THEY MADE FUN OF MY NEGRO TALK SHOW HOST

The DNC funnels money to these shows

Did you ever watch Wilmore's show? The guy wasn't funny and he had to turn EVERYTHING into a race issue.

> At what point does ridiculing Trump just become pure anti-government propaganda?
>anti-governement propaganda

You don't dress yourself in the mornings, do you?

The moment it started

her and her husband are actively fighting to have blacks barred from her kids schools

>One P.S. 452 parent speaking out against the move is comedian and former Daily Show correspondent Jason Jones, who’s married to Samantha Bee. "To portray any opposition as classist or racist is as bad as it can get," Jones told WNYC. And elsewhere: "We are not divided,” he said at a public hearing about the proposal, “we are absolutely united in wanting what's best for our children," then encouraged fellow parents not to talk to the press about the controversy.

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

I can tell you are a leftist because you seem to think you made an argument even though what you posted was nonsensical garbage that you in-turn acted smug about posting.

What a shocker.

January 20th 2017. He's definitely keeping track of all this bullshit.

>New York City has an integration problem. This is nothing new, of course; the supposedly most diverse city in the world has long had some of the most segregated schools in the country, and that’s saying something.
>implying I'm going to keep reading an article with an opening paragraph this egregious
>when you scroll up and see it's written by a woman

Typical lib really
>its our duty as a society to help minorities!
>not my own kids though, they deserve the best i can afford away from those nigs
As much as I make fun of those people holding "refugees welcome" signs at least those people are genuinely just naive and idealistic

>how can anyone say anything bad about the guy that won? REEEEEEEEEEE

Limo Liberals tend to be all for minorities as long a they stay in their place.
or
Niggers NIMBY

>Trump is the leader of the government
>The daily show is anti-Trump propaganda
>Therefore, The daily show is anti-government propaganda
I know liberals aren't famous for logical thinking but even a democrat should be able to put 2 and 2 together

>misspells a word
>says a smug comment thinking he's won even though it doesn't make sense >heh, "teleports behind you" nothing personal kid

Comedy Central was only willing to dump money into one black host.

fucking lmao

is this supposed to be what the Sup Forums frontpage looks like

>libtards STILL mad they lost and trump is doing exactly what he said he would do

loving every second of it

based

>caring

>any news show
>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>any news site
>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>any social media site
>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>any video game with a community
>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

MAKE IT STOP

>Heh....I sure showed him!

The current state of comedy is sickening. Norm better take the fried chicken out of his mouth and start doing stuff again.

TDS is more of an institution than Wilmore's Show or even The Colbert Report. If they dumped the show and/or Trevor Noah itd be tantamount to admitting their liberal propaganda isn't working anymore.

>We need to stand together. He can't do what he wants to do if we protest!
>Republican president
>Republican Congress
>Soon to be Republican supreme court.

>tfw trump is actually doing shit instead of golfing and going on vacations with his man face wife

Norm and Colin should just kill as many lib comics as they can before being stopped in a non death penalty state.

>muh big shoes
>muh still finding his groove
>muh online presence

When will (((they))) learn?

Trump

man fucking this
>eat dinner with dad
>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
pls dad i dont care

This they were not even that cuthroat with dubya trump deserves better he will make america great

Tell me again why do you people hate lefties they are pretty based

zozzling every kek

Feels good man

>burn your own house down
>'libtards' are upset that the house is burning down
>"LMAO ALL THESE LIBTARD TEARS"
can't wait until 2 years from now when everyone starts denying that they ever supported Trump

my sides

Why is the right so full of crying little bitchs ? Jesus fucking christ
This shit is fucking embarrassing
All it takes is someone to say they dislike the shade of orange that thing is using and they start crying

Even as a Libcuck, I ask myself if there is really a need to make a 10 min bit out of every of his fucking Tweets. They giving this idiot way too much screen time At some point it's just lazy and boring. God I miss Stewart. Colbert and Noah really have an internal competition going on of who can suck more cock. No wonder we lost the election.

>Implying libtards aren't the ones who burn down their own houses whenever they riot in libtard areas

Really it's no different than when the conservatives constantly bitched about Obama.

Maybe if liberals were funny again, and not old faggots telling us how good the world used to be, they'd start winning.

Ya but every comedian is liberal. I want my comedy back. I don't want to hear about how evil the president is for 8 years.

>Trevor Noah
>comedian
pick one

This board is filled with underaged. they did the same shit with Bush 10 years ago. It was a comedy goldmine for them.

>people getting paid to tell jokes and think about shit for a living
>90% are liberal
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Blame Obama. I'm not a Trump fan (doesn't mean I hate him, I'm a moderate), but Obama extended executive power so much with the impression that a Republican would never be president again

>not old faggots telling us how good the world used to be
that's literally Drumpf's campaign slogan

>his entire family is not conservative trump supporters

I feel bad for you desu fampai

british """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humor"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Samantha "Keep those nigs away from our kids" Bee

Ten years ago I was sixteen, if I had enough of Bush I would just turn off the TV. Today no matter if I go on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or here, all I see are the same links to the same articles and videos shared by different complete people.

There is no escape.

I wanted to write "completly different people".

Late 2015's media coverage of him onwards.

>Today no matter if I go on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or here
How about you go to work instead then, you fucking NEET degenerate.

>Trump is the leader of the government
He's the head of the executive branch and the chief of state; he's not the head of the government you fucking idiot.

>if I had enough of Bush I would just turn off the TV
>forgetting myspace and xanga, and geocities posting their political garbage

They're all the fucking same.

aka diversity ends where my personal interests begin

t. liberal elites

Because they want the minorities in YOUR neighborhood, but not theirs.

There's a reason why the ratings are in the toilet.

>Unironically saying Drumpf
>In 2017
I can't take you seriously

>Republican is in office
>Nonstop jokes from all the comedians, MSM reporting on every little thing they do
>Democrat is in office
>Only report on the good things. Silence from MSM most of the time
Really makes you think huh?

This. While Trump is pushing to limit the media's free speech (cause muh hurt feelings, and actual FACTS), trumpcucks wish for a nice safe space online where people can't criticize him. Guess again, cucks: being president makes him a legitimate target for criticism due to his role now affecting the whole US. It's no longer just about his (failed) businesses, this concerns not just the american people but foreign countries.

>alternative "facts"
>administration filled with inept richfag opportunists
>lying about inane things like size of his inauguration

You're just salty because he is Afrikaan American and has more life experience than you.

Trump should just ban these ignorant fools from television. If they can't respect the president, then they can't be on television.