How should I feel about this?

How should I feel about this?

K I N O

Kojimbo looks like shit in this pic.

>mads will never be your dad

He can be your sugar daddy, you flaming homo.

Stop calling me a homo or you will be sorry

Between Mads and Norman Reedus, we can certainly nail down that Kojima has a type - a weirdly specific, thin-lipped white man type.

Aroused

mads is the rad dad i never had

Is Mads the epitome of masculinity?

Is that how a man supposed to look?

>Hideo Kojima is 53 years old

what the fuck

those asians and their weird aging process

He looks like a chinless faggot.

I watched this Black Triad Society movie the other night, it's got one of the guys from Outrage in it, the first movie was made about twenty years before Outrage and the guy looks the exact same.

You should feel bad about Mads' career.

Originally they cast different actors for the Harry Potter epilogue but upon discovering their Harry couldnt speak English they decided to scrap the whole idea

it's just the light

>one of the best male actors in the business
>one of the best game directors in the business

kino is afoot

Kojima is a hypebeast fraud just like his buddy Refn. Unfortunately video game culture and criticism is not sophisticated enough to realize his tricks (taking credit for the work of others / passing blame for own failures) so unlike Refn he's still somehow respected in the community. But in a few decades he will be a footnote while true ludo auteurs like Suda, Ueda and Taro will still be celebrated and remembered.

Nah, Mister Kojangles has god-tier PR skills. The fallout from TPP should have made him a pariah. If that doesn't kill him, nothing will.

>REEE IT'S ACTUALLY THAT OTHER GUY WHO CO-WROTE MGS2 REEE
You now have 30 seconds to explain why Kojima's Policenauts script read like MGS2 and Fukushima's Ghost Babel script read like animu drivel. Just admit that you want to feel special and Kojima is too mainstream for you

That's the point, he can get away with this shit now because video game loving kiddos actually believe shit like "Everything bad about the game is cause le evil Konami executives!!! based Hideo dindu nuffin". But once (if) gaming matures and becomes part of academic discourse, his cheap tricks will be exposed.
Snatcher is vidyakino tho

You criticize Kojima for "taking credit for the work of others" but call Suda an auteur despite the fact that he hasn't directed a game in a decade and just slaps his name on everything his studio puts out?

>his cheap tricks will be exposed

Among people who academically study video games? OK. Who cares? Not Kojima. He's going to keep getting away with it, sorry bro.

Konima makes incoherent try hard overly complex stories that anime gook loving faggots think is awesome

Thoughts this was Kojima on the Opie show from the thumbnail

Is Kojimbo in love with him?

who isn't

he's "in love with him" like weebs are "in love" with their seasonal loli waifus. Westabooism is real. I mean fuck he's even buying figurines.

Is there a chance he could run Sony dry if he keeps making DS? He's already got Reedus, Mikkelson, Del Toro, and likely many more Hollywood actors to come on board. And that's adding to the cost of the game itself.

>chinless
He's got a pretty damn strong jaw and chin Tbh

you should feel pretty good obviously, you have nothing to lose. its either going to be a shit game which you dont have to pay for or play, or maybe kombo jumbo pulls something out of the bag and makes a great game after a long time which you can enjoy

If Sony has enough $ to pay for garbage movies they can finance a kino kojima production

>but that's Sony's movie division!
Exactly
Death Stranding will be a movie too

Don't mind him. He's just too stupid to discern the difference between posture and actual bone structure.

Anyone looks like that with their head tilted downwards and their chin tucked.

Yes.

it's like someone's pulling his face in two different directions