Are blacks better at football than whites?

Are blacks better at football than whites?
Even traditionally white countries like France have a majority of black players

Other urls found in this thread:

destatis.de/DE/Methoden/Zensus_/Zensus.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

No.

depends on where they're trained.
you could be a genetic freak with 150 football IQ, if you're raised in England you won't learn how to kick a ball.

damn i farted and it STINKS

Yeah, but only in the attack. You can't find black players like Toni Kroos the IQ isn't high enough.

Last three WC champions

Italy 2006: 0 (zero) black players in squad

Spain 2010: 0 (zero) black players in squad

Germany 2014: 1 (one) black player in squad

Really makes you think...

>le sideway pass mememan

>posts a team that hasn't won anything

Germany has almost no black population and we still have a black player in our team.
This proves the point even futher

Ze Roberto was better than Kroos.

>who is seedorf

France a "traditional white country"?! Have you ever been to Paris? :D Someone slept for the last 70 years.

Yes. Italy and Brazil are pretty black and they are the two most successful all time

This is just retarded

Lol stop talking shit Hanz.

How many African teams have won the world cup again?

France has a long history of barely having any decent white French players.

>JUST Fontaine
Only half French, born and raised in Morrocco
>Michel Platini
Italian
>Youri Djourkaeff
Polish-Armenian mix
>their five most capped players
All black or Arab.
>their five most high scoring players
All are from the above

France isn't evidence that blacks are the best at football, France is evidence that white French people aren't very good at football.

fuck off, Sören Benn

African teams are always 99% black
European teams are mostly like 50% black
Really makes you think, doesn't it?

You haven't leave your house in the last five years, right? Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Berlin, etc. is full with niggers.

makes me think that maybe if we all worked together and stopped being racist we could achieve great things

French for some reason are just not so good at football. Barely there is a really good authentically french footballer. Zidane is algerian, Platini italian. There are guys like Deschamps, who are legit french who are top-class footballers, but they are rare.

i am afraid that if blacks will get the same opportunity, there will be no white players left in football

Yes it makes me think a full team of blacks are not good enough to win the WC.

negroes are like 1% of our population

also learn english if you want to post on an english imageboard, ronny

its a better indication of the non-white population in the country. France's team is 95% black and thats saying something.

but all the best players are spic not white piggu

What about Ribery?

English suck at it, too. Only white peeps who consitently produce world class players are dutch, germans, italians and Spaniards.

>source: wikipedia
no German ministry tracks the ethnic groups of our population you irritating retard.

Muslims aren't human

Germany has almost no black population...

HA HA HA HA HA holy fuck thanks for the laugh mate :^)

Here you go family

even the ghetto of Berlin is whiter than France's whitest village in bumfuck nowhere.

of course they do, by migrational background after 1949
the statistische bundesamt does

destatis.de/DE/Methoden/Zensus_/Zensus.html

jeez ronny, educate yourself on things before posting

He is ethnically white. He's only a muzzy because of his wife.

Blacks already have better opportunities than whites. Because of their better physique at an earlier age the best youth academies and national youth squads are full of blacks. They get to compete at the highest level yet still find it hard to become an actual professional at a decent level.

>Because of their better physique
So your answere to OPs question is yes?

>JUST Fontaine
>Only half French, born and raised in Morrocco
it's like saying Froome is African

Zidane is Algerian, Henry is black and Ribery is muslim. Shut up, cuck.

that's because blacks peak too early

they peak at around 20 years and are then already entering their downward phase
whites peak in their late 20s, which gives them an additional advantage due to experience

He’s pure white trash from the trashiest part of France

physically is just a small part of football

yes but with everything else beeing equal, better physique wins

See BTFO

he converted to islam though
even though he's named FRANCK
his younger brother named FRANCOIS
imagine the parents shame

but is isn't
blacks have weaker minds and mentalities and disadvantages when it comes to intelligence
that's why there aren't many black playmakers (and coaches)

also their physical advantage goes away, see

He converted to Islam in 2002. He is white you turkroach

but is everything else equal? i think whites have more "football iq" generally

He converted to Islam in 2002. He is white matey

rate

>i think whites have more "football iq" generally

this

there are no black playmakers. the only examples people can give were in fact box-to-box mids meaning they were still using their physicality for defending or running, like every black winger or defender.

When you become Muslim you revoke all your humanity.

Zidane is an arab, but atheist
Ribery is white, but muslim

Really makes you think.

>who were Pelé and Eusebio

forwards

>Are blacks better at football than whites?
>0 african countries won the WC
>3 (counting Eusebio) black players ever won the balon d'or
>the last 3 WC winners had 1 black player in total

and Zidane ?

meh, you don't need a PhD to play football

>let's rate ballon d'or winners in an era where black players barely played for relevant teams

not black. reread my post mate.

>doesn't know who Didi was
>Ronaldinho wasn't a playmaker
>Neymar isn't a playmaker

retard

ok let's start from 1996 then
they have 0 now

Ballon d'Or was European-only until 1996

they're not black,they're brazillian

Brazilians like Neymar have a significant amount of European DNA in them, you can see that by his facial features which don't look African at all.

so if he's not black, is he dare i say it, white ?

wich is the last year a black player won it

>Ronaldinho is white
>CR7 is white
>Zidane is white
>Figo is white
>Cannavaro is white

hes pretty passable but this doesn't relate to my argument about there being no black playmakers.

so Zizou wasn't a playmaker and he's white, ok

None of them are black
Ronaldinho is mulatto, CR/ maybe too, all the others are white

ok m8

ronaldo is just ultra tanned

but his skin color and his stupidity proves the opposite

i didn't say zidane wasn't a playmaker. i also didn't say there have only been white playmakers, i said there haven't been any black playmakers. do you understand yet?

>tell me a black player who was creative, had technique, could hit a 60 yeard pass with perfection, had other-wordly creativity
>ok, easy, Ronaldinho
>b-b-but he is 0.025% white!!!

not Cannavaro

>CR maybe

lol wut?

Ronaldo is white as fuck, he just loves to tan.

People on here really can be quite stupid sometimes, it's not all about skin color but more about facial features.

>almost 12 years later
>still mad
let it go Zizou

wtf why nerman looks black

High athleticism at the top level is important, and black generally have a higher pure threshold for athletics. However, since stuff like play-making and technique are sill important, that only means a majority players are likely to be black rather than all, especially in soccer where height doesn't seem to be a gatekeeper.

You can take a nigga out the hood, but you can't take the hood out the nigger

I guarantee none of you have ever watched Mbappe play
He has more technique than Draxler, Pulisic and Kane combined. Germans, Italians and English aren't even know for their technique, they are know for tactics, organization and muh heart. Only the Dutch and South Americans are historically associated with natural-born talent for football.

no it was 1995

As a matter of fact, MOST (not all, MOST) negros lack team spirit. They are good at running and jumping, but the only thing they think of is scoring the best goal ever so they can be kings for one day.
Maybe if properly trained since a very early age, within european values, they might equal white players, but in spite of their athletic capacity imo nowadays, compared to whites they are still worst at football, overall.

germans are known for their discipline,italians are known for their defence and france are known for their food

What don't you leatherskin jailnigs (And The Faggots Who Love Them) understand? There's lots of good black players (Ronaldinho, Cafu, Henry, etc) but no black midfield playmakers

>what is a midfield playmaker
A midfield playmaker is somebody whose vision and creativity (from a central midfield position) drives the team on, and is the main man in setting up movies/delivering the key pass needed to score a goal

Examples off the top of my head include Iniesta, Silva, Scholes

So, question is, are there any black players who have made that role their own? Ronaldinho always played further forward; Seedorf was a great all round player, but not exceptional at the quick passing typical of the role; Pogba is an overrated joke that's nothing more than a brand

Looks like there aren't any

Chile is known to choke wc qualifing stage

haha who cares

>the best two players currently are white (durr Ronaldo is not white)
>last WC winners were mostly germans

The reason why french NT and french teams in general fill themselfs with black is because they lack actual talent and try to compensate with physical, but you can see that this does not necessarily works considering how SHIT League 1 is.

Pic related, how black i the best team in the world.

>there are people ITT that think any position requires exceptional intelligence
>There are people ITT who think you can explain individuals on a distribution tail by citing distribution mean

The irony is that you probably think you're smart, largely due to the population you're part of.

Do you guys count mulatto as a black??

nogs run faster. das it

>how SHIT League 1 is.
yes sure, i mean 2 benched players from ligue just won eplel player of the year two times in a row, so it's either france championship isn't that shit or eplel is so fuckin overrated, or even both

Is this /bundes/?

You know that i didn't even mentioned EPlel right? This is how much complexed you look right now.