JD or NOTM?

Attached: tptb.jpg (1868x1868, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9QXY80OxS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOTM

really into Centuries Of Damn lately so I'll say JD
NOTM is good with adderall

NOTM, Say Hey Kid is underrated as fuck.

niggers on the moon

NOTM

>the intro

Attached: AH AH AH.gif (600x539, 660K)

NOTM by far, it’s not close. Up My Sleeves is one of their best fucking songs

UMS > BNR > BQB > HASCBB > SHK > V > FMO > BD

>Up My Sleeves is their best fucking song
ftfy

Johnny Depp

Can’t argue with this. It won my bracket so pretty much yeah

There's just too many god-tier moments for it not to be. Big Dipper needs to be much higher though.

The lyrics on Big Dipper are just too ridiculous to me. The rest of the songs all have this linked theme of fractured identity and self loathing, and suicidal thoughts and visions of the afterlife, but BD idk I just never got anything out of the lyrics on that one, and it’s probably got the least interesting production on it

Negros en la Luna

crackers on the sun

The jokes on your Tastelets, the year of the snitch is gonna be a pt.2 of their best album JD.

Attached: DR7IZVoV4AAK636.jpg (645x729, 28K)

Asians on Alpha Centauri

I like the Powers That B

It's the perfect closer though; that ending is fucking amazing, and the line that prefaces it is one of my favorites.

JD only because I enjoy their more aggressive side
NOTM is great but it doesn't tickle the itch that I like DG to tickle

NOTM is their best album. JD is their second worst.

NOTM, no contest

>it doesn't tickle the itch that I like DG to tickle
gay

I do like they chop the beat and make it so dizzying and hypnotic to ride it out into JD, I will say that. But for me it was actually kind of an anticlimactic closer up to that point

Honestly I know nobody else feels thus way but I feel like when put together they do make a really good double album. I couldn't imagine either eithout the other.

I can't understand why though. Could you elaborate? Genuinely, they sound nothing alike.

Jenny Death. But NOTM makes me appreciate it more

unironically my favorite song on notm

African Americans on the Lunar Surface

Yeah, I always tend to refer to them as separate albums, rarely every using TPTB

jenny death, niggas on the moon is their worst album that isn't just instrumentals
>inb4 pleb-taste
the only reason you fags like it is the bjork samples

that should've been the actual title desu

Big Dipper is underrated. My favorite NOTM track.

pleb

Listen more desu. Once it clicks you'll love it.

JD has really high highs but some of the lows are really low. NOTM is a consistent relatively high quality album. It blending into itself makes it seem like a very well thought album. Jenny death doesn't flow as well sometimes.

the lyrics are actually really good if you read into them tho. it's one of the few songs that ride openly talks about himself in

NOTM. billy not really is the best song theyve made and the whole album is really incredible man

fuck me out, voila, and big dipper is the best three song run in their entire discog

I’ve read over them. There’s some cool one liners about how he’s here to stay despite what others think, and stuff like how he sacrifices to get money or puts himself in danger, but stuff like that is just less interesting to me than his struggles with identity, anxiety and depression. It’s not a bad song, just my least favorite

respectable opinion. on gp is honestly the best of his personal songs

inanimate sensation is one of my favorite dg songs, and the rest of the album varies from good to great, so im going with jd

NOTM backwards into JD backwards

NOTM. Beyond Alive and Why a bitch gotta lie are weak tracks.

>LIKE IT LIKES YOU
>CAUSE IT LOATHES YOU EVEN MORE THAN I DO I DO I DO I DO...

bitch gotta lie is heavy as fuck

they will never top NOTM

>bjork solo

>God Tier
Up My Sleeves
Billy Not Really
Have a Sad Cum BB
Voila

>Great Tier
Say Hey Kid
Fuck Me Out
Big Dipper

>Good Tier
Black Quarterback

I feel like I'm the only one that likes black quarterback the least on the album, even though I do still think it's good. I just find the bjork sample a bit annoying on that track.

my niggers (on the moon)
couldnt even be bothered replying to all of them. glad to see Sup Forums is right on the money here

The lyrics on big dipper are inspired from this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9QXY80OxS0

In it, charles manson is asked who he is, and replies back with facial gestures then followed by "i'm nobody, i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo. I'm a box car and a jug of wine, and a straight razor if you get too close to me."

I believe this supports my theory that big dipper and notm are in fact the end of death grips 1.0. Especially with how grand the epic midi solo at the end was, and the references to manson again. It felt like the grand finale to a firework show.

>midi solo
wut

JD

the end of the song big dipper is literally zach just playing programmed rolands.

>up my sleeves starts

Attached: f33.jpg (1140x712, 46K)

I Break Mirrors With My Face is one of the sickest tracks live

the whole album was performed by zach on v-drums

NOTM without a doubt. I dislike almost every song on JD, it's the worst Death Grips album.

NOTM by quite a large margin
Voila is god tier

NOTM for sure
As if it wasn't good enough, Björk's background vocals make it even more enjoyable

Based

this, this and this.
Billy Not Really is out of this world.

NOTM

Billy not really is such a rave

What brings them together is how they sound nothing alike. JD fills in what NOTM is missing, and vice versa.

NOTM is a 10/10 in my opinion. Well, I guess it's only flaw is that it can feel too short sometimes.

This is the fucking truth right here

Bitch Gotta Lie is one of my favorites off that album.
PssPss, The Powers That B, and Beyond Alive are some of my least favorite songs in their entire discography all in one album and back to back. Really brings JD down for me. Inanimate Sensation is skipped half the time for me too. I get tired of that song real quick.

>PssPss, The Powers That B, and Beyond Alive

Attached: 1463840083498.jpg (192x295, 16K)

african-americans on the lunar satellite

>NOTM
Up My Sleeves 10/10
Billy Not Really 9/10
Black Quarterback 9/10
Say Hey Kid 8/10
Have a Sad Cum BB 8/10
Fuck Me Out 9/10
Voila 10/10
Big Dipper 8/10
Overall: 8.8
>JD
Mirrors 8/10
Inanimate Sensation 10/10
Turned Off 10/10 (best song overall imo)
Why a Bitch Gotta Lie 10/10
Pss Pss 8/10
TPTB 8/10
Beyond Alive 10/10
Centuries of Damn.. 7/10
On GP 9/10
DG 2.0 7/10
Overall: 8.7

both