Nevermind is the Super Mario World of music. Smells Like Teen Spirit is the Yoshi's Island 1 of music

Nevermind is the Super Mario World of music. Smells Like Teen Spirit is the Yoshi's Island 1 of music.

Attached: If you read this, you must say video games are art and they are amazing (twice)..jpg (1049x449, 97K)

>INB4 not Yoshi's Island 1

what le fuck did he mean by this

Why are you referring to me in the third person? You couldn't just ask "what did you mean by this?"

Anyway, both Nevermind and Super Mario World were critically acclaimed as some of the best in their genres, and thematically, they both are vibrant, energetic and take you on an epic adventure across several weird worlds.

Bunping

Fuck off nerd

Aren't we all nerds?

Saving my thread again.

Boy this is tough. I think this game and the album are paramountly important but drawing similarities is fucking hard bud.

It's not too hard. Both have highly imaginative aspects of them, such as the enemies and level design along with Kurt's abstract lyricism.

have you ever browsed anywhere on this website before?

user's post is a standard and valid response 'round these parts

why did you feel the need to bump this shitty thread twice

yeah they're both overrated trash and their predecessors are way better

>it's a common phrase on this website so that means it's valid
That still doesn't answer my question at all. There was no reason for him to refer to me in the third person when he could have easily asked "what did you mean by this?" Referring to someone in such a manner implies that that person does not exist or is not currently here. This does not apply, seeing as I clearly am here posting. Kill yourself.

HOW THE FUCK IS MY THREAD A SHIT THREAD WHEN IT HAS BARELY EVEN STARTED? You can't just state a stupid, uninformed opinion like that when the thread still has the potential to be derailed or rise up right after. In order to dictate what a good or bad thread is, you have to let the thread finish (be archived), and then, reading every single posts and examining the course of the thread, how it has derailed or stayed on topic, and whether or not it's screenshot worthy, determine the quality of the thread then. You don't know entirely if it's a good thread in the beginning, when it could get even better or worse. It's just naive to assume that a thread is automatically good or bad upon birth.

It is not the job of the OP to make the thread good. The OP is merely the questioner, the proposer of the prompt you must write about. It is up to the spectators (you) to make this thread good. And also, how was my thread shitty compared to the garbage here?

bumo

the baby on the album cover has a bigger dick than OP

Cute. How long did it take you to think of that one?

And Bleach is SMB3. Superior to both.

holy FUCK HAHAHAHA this post made me laugh OP, ty, screenshotting this

i was gonna call you an autist anyway but this post makes me think you are a genuine, and not just figurative sperg

OP is the roblox of Sup Forums users

What? I've never been diagnosed as autistic, at all. In fact, I've had a classmate in the past diagnosed as one, and we're completely separate in personalities. Not even close to being an autist.

does OP like RHCP

??? What do they have to do with this thread?

the fact that you're probably the same guy who wants to make "epic memes" on Sup Forums by doing stupid shit like whatever the hell you did with RHCP and this thread

What is the mario 64 of music?

I would say OK Computer, but that's the Zelda: Ocarina of Time of music. Maybe Homogenic? Or Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness? (more Final Fantasy 7, though.)

except those mario games aren't piles of shit

Is this what autism looks like?

Attached: 1521067166931.png (447x438, 401K)

Read

you legitimately sound like one tho

Bowie Pop is spinning in his grave, knowing that you forgot about his monumental album QR, truly the SMB3 of music

I lold at the irony.